User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7925
ESO: Garja

22 Apr 2019, 19:31

I do think the route already starts in the black. Negative coords unfortunately don't work (negative = 0). There is maybe a chance to make it longer by changing the rmSetWorldCircleConstraint to true but I don't want to mess up with that since it's like changing the size again and will make the map smaller.
User avatar
Romania Dolan
Jaeger
Posts: 4635
Location: aka Neuron

22 Apr 2019, 19:47

Nope, you can make the route start further outside of the map, by using either negative coordinates or coordinates which are bigger then 1.0. Like this:

Image

Try it, you will see that the travois takes a longer time to get inside the map if you use values which are either smaller than 0.0 or greater than 1.0.
If it doesn't work with just -0.1 or 1.1, overshoot the values a bit until you get it.
ok.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7925
ESO: Garja

22 Apr 2019, 20:27

I tried using negative coordinates in past (and I just tried here for confirmation). It doesn't work.
Trade route starts on the actual map terrain even with rmSetWorldCircleConstraint = true
User avatar
Romania Dolan
Jaeger
Posts: 4635
Location: aka Neuron

22 Apr 2019, 21:49

It might be because your map is rectangular, it has one side larger than the other, so the map world is not a circle.
ok.
Germany Tomby
Crossbow
Posts: 2
ESO: BrokeGuy

22 Apr 2019, 22:00

Mmh.. GGs well played!
Well what would happen if every Garja map would be deleted? Would Umeu cry even more, or would he be happy that he has to play riki maps only or even RE maps :hmm: LUL. Anyway thank you @Garja for spending alot of time to make all these maps without asking for any reward, same for riki! :)
I guess everyone is trying his best, flaming each other just shows weakness. Facts are facts and emotions are emotions Congratz Mitoe and gl both for the rest of the tourney!
User avatar
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
Posts: 744
ESO: HUMMAN

22 Apr 2019, 22:03

Tomby wrote:Mmh.. GGs well played!
Well what would happen if every Garja map would be deleted? Would Umeu cry even more, or would he be happy that he has to play riki maps only or even RE maps :hmm: LUL. Anyway thank you @Garja for spending alot of time to make all these maps without asking for any reward, same for riki! :)
I guess everyone is trying his best, flaming each other just shows weakness. Facts are facts and emotions are emotions Congratz Mitoe and gl both for the rest of the tourney!

haters gonna hate, Garja the best.
Image
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 7918
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

22 Apr 2019, 22:12

Tomby wrote:Mmh.. GGs well played!
Well what would happen if every Garja map would be deleted? Would Umeu cry even more, or would he be happy that he has to play riki maps only or even RE maps :hmm: LUL. Anyway thank you @Garja for spending alot of time to make all these maps without asking for any reward, same for riki! :)
I guess everyone is trying his best, flaming each other just shows weakness. Facts are facts and emotions are emotions Congratz Mitoe and gl both for the rest of the tourney!

I really appreciate that garja made all the maps. And the problem isn't that he screwed the middle TP, cause everyone can make mistakes. It's just the fact that he's being super stubborn, despite everyone bringing up facts showing that he's wrong.
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7925
ESO: Garja

22 Apr 2019, 22:39

the point is that I tested it myself and it's not as you say
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

23 Apr 2019, 01:34

My god... you're really a piece of fucking work. Nobody is evwn crying here but you. You're just so obviously wrong, already 3 ppl have proven your results wrong with tests. And you just keep insisting its not possible. And you're even supposed to be a scientist... i mean fucking seriously. How would this go at your job.

Boss: Ey, Caria, 3 of our members replicated your experiments, but everyone gets opposite results. Can you explain this?

Garja: Stop fucking crying. I tested it way more times. You're all wrong. And einstein was a fuckig fraud. Suck my nuts. Oh and i was talking about the left of the right. And it must be lag.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Donator 01
Posts: 6444
ESO: PrinceofBabu

23 Apr 2019, 01:39

yeah garja youve done alot of great work but stubbornness gets us nowhere
User avatar
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 493
ESO: [YumiW]-GiBthedurrty

23 Apr 2019, 01:43

garja xD
User avatar
Romania Dolan
Jaeger
Posts: 4635
Location: aka Neuron

23 Apr 2019, 07:05

Garja wrote:the point is that I tested it myself and it's not as you say

It's possible, but I won't reinstall the game to prove it. I made so many maps with trade routes that were starting way outside the world circle. So I know it's possible.

You can even make like a big loop with the trade route outside the visible map. I once made a map like that and most of the trade route path was outside the map, only coming inside to reach a trading post every once in a while.
ok.
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8743
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

23 Apr 2019, 07:06

Two roads diverge in a yellow wood...
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

please stop eating :food:
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7925
ESO: Garja

23 Apr 2019, 12:14

Dolan wrote:
Garja wrote:the point is that I tested it myself and it's not as you say

It's possible, but I won't reinstall the game to prove it. I made so many maps with trade routes that were starting way outside the world circle. So I know it's possible.

You can even make like a big loop with the trade route outside the visible map. I once made a map like that and most of the trade route path was outside the map, only coming inside to reach a trading post every once in a while.

I wasn't replying to you but to Kaiserklein.
As for the trade route. It is possible to make them starting outside. Some ESOC maps are this way. In fact, using 0 and 1 as starting coordinates, produced that effect as long as the route starts or ends in the corners. That's cause those are part of the map outisde of the circle constraint
map coordinates.png
map coordinates.png (205.9 KiB) Viewed 198 times
.
However negative coordinates (which, again, is an idea I also had in past) unfortunately don't work. Using a negative coordinates equals to 0 and using more than 1 equals to 1.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7925
ESO: Garja

23 Apr 2019, 12:15

umeu wrote:My god... you're really a piece of fucking work. Nobody is evwn crying here but you. You're just so obviously wrong, already 3 ppl have proven your results wrong with tests. And you just keep insisting its not possible. And you're even supposed to be a scientist... i mean fucking seriously. How would this go at your job.

Boss: Ey, Caria, 3 of our members replicated your experiments, but everyone gets opposite results. Can you explain this?

Garja: Stop fucking crying. I tested it way more times. You're all wrong. And einstein was a fuckig fraud. Suck my nuts. Oh and i was talking about the left of the right. And it must be lag.

Stop. Crying.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Donator 01
Posts: 6444
ESO: PrinceofBabu

23 Apr 2019, 12:21

umeu wrote:My god... you're really a piece of fucking work. Nobody is evwn crying here but you. You're just so obviously wrong, already 3 ppl have proven your results wrong with tests. And you just keep insisting its not possible. And you're even supposed to be a scientist... i mean fucking seriously. How would this go at your job.

Boss: Ey, Caria, 3 of our members replicated your experiments, but everyone gets opposite results. Can you explain this?

Garja: Stop fucking crying. I tested it way more times. You're all wrong. And einstein was a fuckig fraud. Suck my nuts. Oh and i was talking about the left of the right. And it must be lag.

Do you question the lord in heaven about the layout of the world.. NO you dont!
Same way you dont question the landscape of the new world the G has created in 7 days
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

23 Apr 2019, 12:21

Logic'd.
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

23 Apr 2019, 12:23

Garja wrote:
umeu wrote:My god... you're really a piece of fucking work. Nobody is evwn crying here but you. You're just so obviously wrong, already 3 ppl have proven your results wrong with tests. And you just keep insisting its not possible. And you're even supposed to be a scientist... i mean fucking seriously. How would this go at your job.

Boss: Ey, Caria, 3 of our members replicated your experiments, but everyone gets opposite results. Can you explain this?

Garja: Stop fucking crying. I tested it way more times. You're all wrong. And einstein was a fuckig fraud. Suck my nuts. Oh and i was talking about the left of the right. And it must be lag.

Stop. Crying.


post recs. or eat shit. and get lost. you have some serious ego issues that you can't admit when you're just fucking wrong lol. people can show you the fucking stick up your ass and you would still not believe that you're full of it.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7925
ESO: Garja

23 Apr 2019, 12:24

I already posted a video. Go poop in your hand and slap your face.
I'm the only one who showed shit here.
And btw, there isnt even Mitoe's rec on Baja here.
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

23 Apr 2019, 12:28

live video of garja below in spoilers.

spoiler
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

23 Apr 2019, 12:29

Garja wrote:I already posted a video. Go poop in your hand and slap your face.
I'm the only one who showed shit here.
And btw, there isnt even Mitoe's rec on Baja here.


mitoe did it on the fucking stream. i posted 7 recs... you are moronic.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7925
ESO: Garja

23 Apr 2019, 12:33

You dumb fuck, in stream you can't see by how much he gets it, nor the explorer route.
You edited that post. There were no recs yesterday.
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme
Posts: 9997

23 Apr 2019, 12:34

Garja wrote:You dumb fuck, in stream you can't see by how much he gets it, nor the explorer route.
You edited that post. There were no recs yesterday.


wtf? there were... also your video is just a hackfile... upload it to twitch or youtube. or just post the recs. what's the point of a fucking video anyway.
User avatar
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
Posts: 744
ESO: HUMMAN

23 Apr 2019, 12:34

10/10 thread.
Image
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7925
ESO: Garja

23 Apr 2019, 12:39

umeu wrote:
Garja wrote:You dumb fuck, in stream you can't see by how much he gets it, nor the explorer route.
You edited that post. There were no recs yesterday.


wtf? there were... also your video is just a hackfile... upload it to twitch or youtube. or just post the recs. what's the point of a fucking video anyway.

Stop pretending to be this dumb. There was no spoiler in your post, you added it today.
And my video shows all clicks and explorer path. Also it shows that I used the LAN setting and not stupid single player, which has the clock fucked up.
In fact the travois in your recs reaches mid post at 50-51 seconds which is 2-3 seconds later than the actual time.

Forum Info

Return to “Round of 16”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest