- [EP6 SP] SoldieR[SI] vs diarouga[SP] - ESOC High Plains.age3yrec
- (1001.04 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
- [EP6 SP] SoldieR[FR] vs diarouga[OT] - UIx New England.age3yrec
- (1003.79 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
- [EP6 SP] SoldieR[GE] vs diarouga[CH] - ESOC Kamchatka.age3yrec
- (1.08 MiB) Downloaded 70 times
- [EP6 SP] SoldieR[BR] vs diarouga[PT] - ESOC Baja California.age3yrec
- (1.04 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
*Jeri lames a forward agra vill with nootka*
ramex19 (veni): such nooby shit i will lame you with nats forever
grunt the best
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
Ashvin wrote:@[Armag] diarouga what made you do the cav switch when you lost half of your goon mass and all of your culvs? Also in the last battle you lost almost all of your units (your mil pop was 12) what was in your mind to come around that situation?
Before that fight it was "Great early game, the game is over" so I just didn't care and threw everything but eventually I managed to outmass thanks to my superior eco.
To be fair I would have crushed on the RE with +2range on my goons and +10% RR, so I thought I'd win my fights because I'm too used to the RE with Port.
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Ashvin wrote:but why the cav switch? what made you decide you will train vet huss against his mass of age4 goons, bows, culvs, rockets and mortars?
My goons were useless as Soldier was mostly making lb, and goons are not so good on the EP. Thus, it made sense to go cav to counter his lb and his artillery. Also he didn't have a lot of goons.