Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: MASTERdutch vs PaulusMaximus_

Post by spanky4ever »

Hazza54321 wrote:you noobs just poor betters and didnt predict the 2-0

lol
I am sure that @Goodspeed will see the logic in this :shock:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher
ESO: Cla$$ic -Classic_aoe
Clan: KEKs

Post by Paul312 »

@blackwidow @Goodspeed Im ready to play the third game anytime aswell.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Paul312 wrote:@blackwidow @Goodspeed Im ready to play the third game anytime aswell.

did you get the sound bug in game 2 or 3 :?:
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher

Post by Paul312 »

in game 2. game 3 wasn´t played
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Paul312 wrote:in game 2. game 3 wasn´t played

should play it from game 2 then, or not at all. I think that was had to happen if your games were streamed, and that is how it should be if you're not streamed. Same diff. Personally, I think you should be able to play all the games over again. There is just no way you can win with a sound bug with a competitive player imo
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Goodspeed wrote:@spanky4ever If a player forfeited because they were unable to continue the series for reasons out of their control, I would probably cancel betting. But if they quit out of tilt or because they feel they don't have a chance, I usually won't cancel it. That's just a 3-0, then. 2 games were played, neither close.

One game played that was fair. 2. game with the sound bug. So, no, its nowhere close to being fair. they should play the series once more from game 2. Just read the thread, and you will know what is what here. Cancelling the bettings should be a no brainer :idea:
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:@spanky4ever If a player forfeited because they were unable to continue the series for reasons out of their control, I would probably cancel betting. But if they quit out of tilt or because they feel they don't have a chance, I usually won't cancel it. That's just a 3-0, then. 2 games were played, neither close.

he quitted cos of soundbug, And as I have said above, its a handicap to play without sound. I think he would get a second chanse in a hosted game if this was the issue. And in addition, I would say that a series not played, should not count as a betting game. :idea:
He didn't forfeit because of soundbug, or at the very least it wouldn't be a valid reason because restarting game would have fixed that and they could've played game 3 without issue.

And it's not that much of a handicap. I used to play without sound almost every game and it was very rarely game-losing. Besides, they both had it. If either of them considered it too much of a handicap and both agreed to restart, they could have. But they didn't, so the game counts.
Peru Ezad
Advanced Player
ESO: Ezad

Post by Ezad »

second game was pretty even. they played it rated so everyone can look up the stats of the game. masterdutch lost even 28 vills while paul lost 9 and he had 25 fishing boats. nonetheless paul forfeited cause the soundbug fuked him up.
http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... _Supremacy
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Goodspeed wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

he quitted cos of soundbug, And as I have said above, its a handicap to play without sound. I think he would get a second chanse in a hosted game if this was the issue. And in addition, I would say that a series not played, should not count as a betting game. :idea:
He didn't forfeit because of soundbug. Restarting game would have fixed that and they could've played game 3 without issue.

And it's not that much of a handicap. I used to play without sound almost every game and it was very rarely game-losing. Besides, they both had it. If either of them considered it too much of a handicap and both agreed to restart, they could have. But they didn't, so the game counts.

sound bug is a big handicap at this level. Every treasure could get you the win, so having no sound is really bad. I do not agree with you, and I do not think you read up on the thread here :!:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

the only fair deal here. is that they play the games from 2nd game. If not, you should not count this game as a betting game. @Goodspeed
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher

Post by Paul312 »

I did forfeit because of soundbug. I mean it happended to me the whole day even before playing those matches with mates to train. I forfeit because it got me tilt and i didnt want to play another game, even after restarting, when i get that shit again so yeah.
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher

Post by Paul312 »

And yes i did restart the game before playing the matches against masterdutch.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Paul312 wrote:I did forfeit because of soundbug. I mean it happended to me the whole day even before playing those matches with mates to train. I forfeit because it got me tilt and i didnt want to play another game, even after restarting, when i get that shit again so yeah.

at this level. it's not possible to win, if you do not have any sound, so I understand your position. I hope you fixed your soundbug by now.
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher

Post by Paul312 »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Paul312 wrote:I did forfeit because of soundbug. I mean it happended to me the whole day even before playing those matches with mates to train. I forfeit because it got me tilt and i didnt want to play another game, even after restarting, when i get that shit again so yeah.

at this level. it's not possible to win, if you do not have any sound, so I understand your position. I hope you fixed your soundbug by now.

will surely 10000% restart my pc if we keep on playing.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

well Masterdutch said he also had it, so kinda evens that out lol, and spanky calm down.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes
He didn't forfeit because of soundbug. Restarting game would have fixed that and they could've played game 3 without issue.

sound bug is a big handicap at this level. Every treasure could get you the win, so having no sound is really bad. I do not agree with you, and I do not think you read up on the thread here :!:
Like I said I used to play without sound all the time, I know what it's like, and it's really not as big of a deal as you seem to think. Even on the highest level of play, where it would be most impactful, people don't replay games for that reason.
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher

Post by Paul312 »

The first 2 games count. I´d play from the third on.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

like i said i also had soundbug yeah, anyway Paul lets just play the third then if you want? i'll be back 00:00
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Goodspeed its not what you used to do, or play without sound. For me it would be a really handicap. I would think it would be for most ppl
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher

Post by Paul312 »

How long are you online today? i might enjoy some food before if its fine for you
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

Paul312 wrote:How long are you online today? i might enjoy some food before if its fine for you

sure see you 00:30, i can't really do later than that
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher

Post by Paul312 »

well lets play now.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

i dont think in a high stake tourney game youd call for a rehost cause of soundbug, would you ? Also whne opponent was up 2-0 you could just call it a 3-0 fter forfeit. Could also just play out game3, if that makes people happy but still, chances are high it will be a 3-0 anyways.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

lordraphael wrote:i dont think in a high stake tourney game youd call for a rehost cause of soundbug, would you ? Also whne opponent was up 2-0 you could just call it a 3-0 fter forfeit. Could also just play out game3, if that makes people happy but still, chances are high it will be a 3-0 anyways.
There is a reason, and there is something that lack reason. AS I SAID IF THIS GAME WAS STREAMED, IT WOULD GIVE THE PERSON WHO HAD A SOUNDBUG, ANOTHER CHANCE. WICH IS FAIR. COMON BOIS, ARE YOU LOST UNDER A WEEL :cry:
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

g3: forgot market, turned out to be a decent game
Attachments
[EP6 SP] MASTERdutch[JP] vs PaulusMaximus_[BR] - ESOC Kamchatka.age3yrec
(593.33 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
ESOC Kamchatka
ESOC Kamchatka
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)