MASTERdutch vs PaulusMaximus_

Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: MASTERdutch vs PaulusMaximus_

Post by spanky4ever »

lordraphael wrote:i dont think in a high stake tourney game youd call for a rehost cause of soundbug, would you ? Also whne opponent was up 2-0 you could just call it a 3-0 fter forfeit. Could also just play out game3, if that makes people happy but still, chances are high it will be a 3-0 anyways.

yeah, I do think a high stake game would be recast if there was a soundbug. shsllkke lordrapahel sshh. can you spell shenanigans :?
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I am of the bettings if this is the result of the reasoning.
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher
ESO: Cla$$ic -Classic_aoe
Clan: KEKs

Post by Paul312 »

0-3 is the result.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Paul312 wrote:in game 2. game 3 wasn´t played

should play it from game 2 then, or not at all. I think that was had to happen if your games were streamed, and that is how it should be if you're not streamed. Same diff. Personally, I think you should be able to play all the games over again. There is just no way you can win with a sound bug with a competitive player imo

So because the guy ragequit after being down 2-0, he should be given the opportunity to play all the series again?????? Are you nuts? He can be glad masterdutch agrees on playing out the game 3 lol.
Btw, sound bug is not a valid reason to replay a game lol. There has been tons of tourney games played with sound bugs and no one ever replayed because of that... How do you even check that the player indeed had a sound bug and isn't lying..?
And let's not exaggerate please... Sound bug is really annoying but it's not like it's IMPOSSIBLE to win while having it. People win with sound bug all the time. And we'll have to define what's "competitive players" lol
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

ok then, sad your you @Paul312 and for me 2
but it is what it is.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:
Paul312 wrote:in game 2. game 3 wasn´t played

should play it from game 2 then, or not at all. I think that was had to happen if your games were streamed, and that is how it should be if you're not streamed. Same diff. Personally, I think you should be able to play all the games over again. There is just no way you can win with a sound bug with a competitive player imo

So because the guy ragequit after being down 2-0, he should be given the opportunity to play all the series again?????? Are you nuts? He can be glad masterdutch agrees on playing out the game 3 lol.
Btw, sound bug is not a valid reason to replay a game lol. There has been tons of tourney games played with sound bugs and no one ever replayed because of that... How do you even check that the player indeed had a sound bug and isn't lying..?

you should really keep up on the thread, It was because he had a sound bug. And you can tell me that would not make you want a rehost?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I wouldn't even dare asking for a rehost for sound bug lol, unless it's before 2 min maybe... And please tell me how you can be sure the player isn't lying and actually has a sound bug?? How convenient, now whenever I'm losing a tourney game I'll ask for a rehost because of sound bug
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I would like to see @Kaiserklein playing with a sound bug, and not wanting a rehost. Yeah, that will be the day
Great Britain boyu
Musketeer
ESO: boyu

Post by boyu »

Lol this fuss is clearly just coz of the betting. I've lost all of my points over the course of the last 4/5 games, each time by the margin of just one game. It sucks, but that's the nature of betting, no biggie. Result here should rightly be 3-0.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

iwillspankyou wrote:I would like to see @Kaiserklein playing with a sound bug, and not wanting a rehost. Yeah, that will be the day

I think you should just stop talking about stuff you have no clue about, like tournaments and competitive games.
Seriously, I'd probably type "fuck this soundug" or cry about it in some other way, I'd never ask for a replay.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

boyu wrote:Lol this fuss is clearly just coz of the betting. I've lost all of my points over the course of the last 4/5 games, each time by the margin of just one game. It sucks, but that's the nature of betting, no biggie. Result here should rightly be 3-0.

Yea she's clearly super biased and just cares about getting her points.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:I would like to see @Kaiserklein playing with a sound bug, and not wanting a rehost. Yeah, that will be the day

I think you should just stop talking about stuff you have no clue about, like tournaments and competitive games.
Seriously, I'd probably type "fuck this soundug" or cry about it in some other way, I'd never ask for a replay.

cmon, you complain all the time, if there is a little lag. You would cry out loud if there was no sound when you where playing a game like this.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I can really see this final game now, where @Kaiserklein has no sound, and he is playing @Aizamk - but then again it would not matter, cos ppl play games without sound ever so often. Then @Kaiserklein will say, it does not matter, cos he play without sound, very often. :santa:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

And have you seen me rehost a game for lag? No.
Plus sound bug is way less impactful than lag... If you have eyes on the mini map you don't even need sound, you should actually see the raid before your vils get attacked lol. It's an annoying bug, but that's all.

And stop acting like these guys are super high level and any single detail matters, they're pr30- I think. Not that it matters though, rules are the same regardless of the level.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Nvm I'm wasting time trying to discuss this. You're most likely drunk again or just totally ignorant. I'm out of here, anyway it will be locked soon.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein wrote:And have you seen me rehost a game for lag? No.
Plus sound bug is way less impactful than lag... If you have eyes on the mini map you don't even need sound, you should actually see the raid before your vils get attacked lol. It's an annoying bug, but that's all.

And stop acting like these guys are super high level and any single detail matters, they're pr30- I think. Not that it matters though, rules are the same regardless of the level.

I have seen you leave games cos of lag. even a semi final game, In rage
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

ppl have memories
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

spanky come on, are you even trying to understand what people are talking about here? stop overreacting
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

gh0st wrote:spanky come on, are you even trying to understand what people are talking about here? stop overreacting

well, is that fair?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

this game. should not be a betting game. final
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

Kaiserklein wrote:And have you seen me rehost a game for lag? No.

hey i'll have you know i've been pr 31 for at least once, i'm like, at least top 3...
But yeah you're totally right, what high level player forgets a market and throws 28 vils like they're marbles. If those details don't end a game, a soundbug won't have any real impact... Plus its not like this match would change which player qualifies in the end whatsoever.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah this thread is just masturbation.
And anyway the most important thing still is, that there's no way to prove if sound bug happened or not. So there's no debate really.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

this is not good enough for a betting game @Goodspeed that is all I have to say
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Why do you delete your posts? Getting more sober?

iwillspankyou wrote:there would be, if this game was steamed,

So casters can hear the game sound of the players? Interesting. Show me how.

iwillspankyou wrote:as it should have been.

No, most people would want to watch gua vs prince and not that.

iwillspankyou wrote:I cannot understand the decisions to play another game, at the same time, when there was a gamble game.

Maybe because gua vs prince is much more interesting to watch? They're higher level.

iwillspankyou wrote:If castes had chosen to play the gamle game. this shit would not be an issue.

I was casting, and I don't fucking choose which game is scheduled to be casting. And again, if we casted it, it wouldn't have changed a fucking thing, because we can't fucking hear the player's sound, so there's no way to tell if the guy is lying or not. Is this really too fucking hard to understand?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Let's cool down.