Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Re: Tit vs Garja

Post by Riotcoke »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:You shouldn't have to accept that. A compromise is possible: Cast from replays.
I think Garja has a point but it gets ignored because of the way he expresses himself. Severe lag, in my opinion, is plenty of reason to replay a game if it affected the outcome. I don't know if it affected the outcome in this case because I wasn't watching, but the decision to replay the game shouldn't be entirely up to Tit. What if he was causing the lag? The lag switch is a real thing. I'm not saying that's what happened but consider the possibility, and realize how silly you look leaving the decision up to him.

Casting from recorded games is better overall for the players, but iirc the admins decided that it wasn't a good solution because :
1) map issues
2) the viewers want to watch the games live.

We all know that Tit didn't use a lag switch, and although I didn't watch the games, the lag probably wasn't that big, garja likes to complain for nothing.

The problem with casting recorded games is that spoiling the result becomes a problem. And the fact that viewership becomes far lower so the incentive to host third party tournaments, like this one by escape, is also lower.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

somppukunkku wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:Well, Garja didn't accept the fact that Tit had any say in whether the game would be replayed or not. And he has a point there, too. Being hot-headed and entitled, he then ragequit but later came back on that. The situation I think is more nuanced than people give it credit for here. Garja's point of view shouldn't be discarded without consideration, and I'm kind of getting the impression that's what happened.

I agree with Goodspeed here. I would have given Garja one more chance to schedule, Tit leading 1-0, now it's too late I guess?

Well, garja repeatedly said he would only play from scratch after lag test & will not start from 0-1, otherwise he forfeits, and then went offline after some time. Too bad because all this could have been avoided had garja handled it a little better.
Czech Republic siderit
Crossbow
ESO: IamSideritCze

Post by siderit »

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Aykin Haraka wrote:"very good chance to win"
man we all know I 10-0 on your stream each time

but still, living on Mars isn't an option of beeing good mentality speaking, I am way better than you, xd
Even Garja could lose to Tit's Indians ten times—in theory, at least.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

somppukunkku wrote:I'm not making any final conclusions but isn't it a bit weird that tit/kynesie series seem to be appear laggy quite a lot of times compared to other series? Especially when neither of them never lags vs me in rated. Neither does Garja.

That's why I think the decision is a bit hard for Garja. Especially, after I think he was ready to continue/reschedule about 1 hour after his "rage-quit" decision, If I remember correctly.
Is that "ever" or "never"?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

somppukunkku wrote:I'm not making any final conclusions but isn't it a bit weird that tit/kynesie series seem to be appear laggy quite a lot of times compared to other series? Especially when neither of them never lags vs me in rated. Neither does Garja.

That's why I think the decision is a bit hard for Garja. Especially, after I think he was ready to continue/reschedule about 1 hour after his "rage-quit" decision, If I remember correctly.
Yea i dont disagree with garja honestly, its just he behaved like a child afterwards which makes it look bad. I casted garja vs some asain guy at the start of the tourney and there wasn't a single lag complaint and we were all thousands of miles away from each other. It was either tit or the caster lagging, and to my knowledge Trevor hasn't really had a history of lagging.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

that's funny cause the only person who say "it's laggy", when 1v1 me, it's garja
what a surprise

I am really curious if he lags irl, I mean his gf must be courageous
Imagine when he runs, xd what a lag and he fall down, ogm

don't blame me, but you can understand this annoys me a lot saying that, cause I literally can run max graphics AoE 10 times, and have, I think one of the best internet connexion of all players atm

Moreover, I agree I lagged hard, back to 2010-2015 something like that because I had the shitiest PC and shitiest internet connexion, but now, for like 3-4 years, I have a really good config, plus, if I still lag at the moment, people will complain ( I mean all players, not 1 or 2 noobs I bashed hard, you know what I mean ( oh shit he fk me, ok he lags that's why )), and so, it would be definitively me.

But it's not, so stop

I just don't know, sometimes some players lag when they versus each other, whereas they absolutely don't lag vs other, so probably we have this problem with garja, maybe not ( as diarouga said before ).

I mean in fact, it's not as I play one game every 2 weeks, I am often playing, and vs somp it doesn't lag, vs turk it doesn't lag, same vs kynezi, same vs gua, same vs soldier ... I am not gonna write all names, but this is a minority of games that are laggy, and yes, I also would be worried about lag complain in tourney IF it was every single games, actually, only garja has the problem.
I also want to say that garja is well known for his extravagance ( idk if this is the word ? ), I mean, he sometimes abuses in his behavior, a very liiiiiittle thing puts him in a madness situation.
I hope you understand me, it's 1 am now for me, and i probably wrote some shit, tell me if some part isn't understable.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Aykin Haraka wrote:that's funny cause the only person who say "it's laggy", when 1v1 me, it's garja
what a surprise

I am really curious if he lags irl, I mean his gf must be courageous
Imagine when he runs, xd what a lag and he fall down, ogm

don't blame me, but you can understand this annoys me a lot saying that, cause I literally can run max graphics AoE 10 times, and have, I think one of the best internet connexion of all players atm

Moreover, I agree I lagged hard, back to 2010-2015 something like that because I had the shitiest PC and shitiest internet connexion, but now, for like 3-4 years, I have a really good config, plus, if I still lag at the moment, people will complain ( I mean all players, not 1 or 2 noobs I bashed hard, you know what I mean ( oh shit he fk me, ok he lags that's why )), and so, it would be definitively me.

But it's not, so stop

I just don't know, sometimes some players lag when they versus each other, whereas they absolutely don't lag vs other, so probably we have this problem with garja, maybe not ( as diarouga said before ).

I mean in fact, it's not as I play one game every 2 weeks, I am often playing, and vs somp it doesn't lag, vs turk it doesn't lag, same vs kynezi, same vs gua, same vs soldier ... I am not gonna write all names, but this is a minority of games that are laggy, and yes, I also would be worried about lag complain in tourney IF it was every single games, actually, only garja has the problem.
I also want to say that garja is well known for his extravagance ( idk if this is the word ? ), I mean, he sometimes abuses in his behavior, a very liiiiiittle thing puts him in a madness situation.
I hope you understand me, it's 1 am now for me, and i probably wrote some shit, tell me if some part isn't understable.

xD
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco