Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Re: Hazza54321 vs IAmSoldieR

Post by Sargsyan »

Ashvin wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:Allies were going to win the war without usa anyways, but indeed they made things get faster

not really, Germany had captured France and Japan was close to british india. I think the reasons they lost were
1. Japan poked finger in America's a-hole (pearl)
2. Germany played dick move with russia

By saying allies i meant ussr included, also saying Russia instead of ussr is quite wrong as there were 14 Republics besides Russia in ussr. Armenia alone suffered as many casualties as the entire United kingdom in ww2
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Brazil Majora_
Musketeer
ESO: Majora_

Post by Majora_ »

Brazil: Kickass
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

canada also very dangerous having 2 strong players, me and mike
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

princeofkabul wrote:canada also very dangerous having 2 strong players, me and mike

So Anglo-sphere is number 1 then?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Let's not count out The Netherlands' Umeu and his professional victim role. Together with Veni we're at least in the race for a top 50 spot.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

princeofkabul wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:So with Samwise back, is it possible that with Hazza and Cossack that Brits are going to dominate the scene?

No, France is better.

i still think german is top 1 and french top 2, however it might change very soon
Germany: Raphael, Erik
France: Kynesie, Kaiser, Tit , you

As long as Spadel and Goongoon stays hidden french might have change to claim top 1 :D

conclusion ; german masterrace

how you dare forgot bwinner prinz, what a shame
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol how could everyone get baited that easily by a joke from someone who isn't even american anyway
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Kaiserklein wrote:Lol how could everyone get baited that easily by a joke from someone who isn't even american anyway

That honestly surprised me as well. I need to do this more. Thanks @fightinfrenchman for the years of inspiration and encouragement.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:USA just went afk during WW2 and only came after several years of wars.
Americans should be asshamed instead of thinking they saved Europe.

They're nothing more than the noob teammate who lets you die to a rush and then thinks he's op because he carried to the win.

On a more serious note, this is a very simplified version of events.

Regarding WW1, you're mostly right. The American contribution was helpful and important, but not necessary by any means. The UK and France had been fighting Germany for 4 years and were at a stalemate for the biggest part, but they were starting to pick up the pace and the Germans were losing the war of attrition. By the time the Americans were starting to arrive in large numbers, the final German offensive was largely stopped. The fresh American troops boosted the Allied morale and certainly gave the Allies some momentum, but the war was always going to end in German defeat. The British blockade had worn them down by that point that defeat was inevitable. Don't forget that the peace treaty of Versailles was signed by the new Weimar republic after a revolution since the German populace went hungry for a long time.

WW2, by contrast, was influenced in nearly every way by the United States in some way or another, even before they were officially at war. I'm sure I don't need to elaborate on their involvement in the Pacific theatre since you seem to be referring mostly to the European front. Before the US declared war to the Axis powers, they were already supplying the Allies with stuff and gave them ridiculously generous deals on arms and other essential war supplies, and eventually the US started protecting British troops with American ships, much to the anger of Germany particularly who felt like the Americans were abusing their neutrality. On the Eastern front, American canned food was an essential ingredient in the Red Army. American trucks, locomotives, aircraft, even uniforms, and boots were gifted to the Soviets to support the war effort. The US gave over a billion dollars in aid to China as well to avoid them from completely capitulating to Japan.

We can't know for certain what would've happened without the US. Say the Allies would've won anyway, then it still would have taken millions of lives more unnecessarily, especially in the Pacific theatre.

The US might not have 'saved Europe', but they did save millions of people directly or indirectly in the world during and before the war.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I haven't said that the Allies would have won without the US. In fact, I think that without the US, the Allies would have lost the war.
That's not the point however. I'm just tired of hearing the "American saviour" crap. The US joined the European war super late, and they had the easy life because their territory (except the Pacific Islands, but that's almost irrelevant) didn't get raided.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

why do result threads end up being boring nerdy shit, gtfo of here
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hazza54321 wrote:why do result threads end up being boring nerdy shit, gtfo of here

Sorry, I got triggered by the bad history. Congratulations on the victory!