Re: kynesie vs tabben

Post by sisinobubles »

congrats
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team
ESO: kynesie

Post by Kynesie »

I just realize,in last game , @Interjection miss the moment i motar the golden pavillion, and worse, the one i petard the shogunate :smile:
Great Britain Interjection
Howdah
Donator 04
ESO: Interjection

Post by Interjection »

Ahh crap
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

Kynesie wrote:I just realize,in last game , @Interjection miss the moment i motar the golden pavillion, and worse, the one i petard the shogunate :smile:

I thought that that would be the most awesome thing to do in this match and then you just did this. :flowers:

IIRC the cherry orchard rikshaw in the first game was in danger while scouting, wasn't it? We could only see it on the mini-map
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah that's why it would be nice to have the cocaster in the game and not a screenshare, unless really needed. Much less likely we'd miss that happening with 2 set of eyes on the map. And I'm sure the viewers would have loved to see the wonders getting nuked.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yeah that's why it would be nice to have the cocaster in the game and not a screenshare, unless really needed. Much less likely we'd miss that happening with 2 set of eyes on the map. And I'm sure the viewers would have loved to see the wonders getting nuked.

I remember one Saturday Smackdown where zuta and inter missed me petarding @Mitoe 's TC. and when they looked back later it was already rebuilt

UI 2.3 will have petard flares
oranges.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

@Aizamk I thought that was vs Stanley_Winston, not you :O

Edit: nvm I was the one who petarded Stanley's TC, which was missed and rebuilt without casters noticing. I probably did lose my TC vs you and rebuild it without them noticing as well :P
Brazil t3rror1sta
Dragoon
ESO: Knight_br

Post by t3rror1sta »

Kynesie wrote:I just realize,in last game , @Interjection miss the moment i motar the golden pavillion, and worse, the one i petard the shogunate :smile:

@Interjection 's camera movement was already better
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team
ESO: kynesie

Post by Kynesie »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yeah that's why it would be nice to have the cocaster in the game and not a screenshare, unless really needed. Much less likely we'd miss that happening with 2 set of eyes on the map. And I'm sure the viewers would have loved to see the wonders getting nuked.

This is the wrong side of 1 caster , but on the other side, i think it was tourney cast games with the least lag I've ever played, was really fine.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Kynesie wrote:

This is the wrong side of 1 caster , but on the other side, i think it was tourney cast games with the least lag I've ever played, was really fine.

Well that's also cuz escapetv have a very safe environnement to do that. If it was the same caster settup as befor with screenshare, we would probably see a lot of lag.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Kynesie wrote:

Sure, but we could lag test with 2 casters and then see, instead of directly going in with only one
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

@Kaiserklein With kynesie and Tit it's better to avoid that imo.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Kynesie just said this series was lagless, and when I played vs him it was lagless too, so I'm not sure what you mean. Plus, doing a lag test costs nothing, it's 5 min. And if it starts lagging somehow during the series, it's still time for the cocaster to leave and start a screenshare.
There's honestly no argument for directly denying a cocaster.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Kaiserklein wrote:Kynesie just said this series was lagless, and when I played vs him it was lagless too, so I'm not sure what you mean. Plus, doing a lagtest costs nothing, it's 5 min. And if it starts lagging somehow during the series, it's still time for the cocaster to leave and start a screenshare.
There's honestly no argument for directly denying a cocaster.

Lagtests are irrelevant because lag comes during big fights when there are boats and walls everywhere, and then it's too late.
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Well you can do lagtest with cheat enabled and then spam worst situation than a game with boat wall etc.. to check if someone pc cant handle.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yes you're supposed to spam units with cheats if you do a lagtest. Plus like I said the cocaster can still leave so it's not too late.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

I've been doing lagtests for 10yrs, it's just a palliative
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Not when you spam 100 pop of units each...
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Kaiserklein wrote:Not when you spam 100 pop of units each...

what you gonna do when you realise theres lag in big fights. It means theres most likely a cpu limited pc involved, could be from players or from casters.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Buy new cpu ¿
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

lordraphael wrote:

what you gonna do when you realise theres lag in big fights. It means theres most likely a cpu limited pc involved, could be from players or from casters.

You fight in the lag test, and if it lags you remove cocaster, then lag test again. I mean it's how lag tests have always worked
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Kaiserklein wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

You fight in the lag test, and if it lags you remove cocaster, then lag test again. I mean it's how lag tests have always worked

and if it still lags. as i say in large battles not the connection between players casue issues but merely the capability of the pc to run aoe 3 smoothly. you gonna remove a player ? :)
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

What's your point? The discussion was about whether we should have screenshare or cocaster obsing. If the players lag it's another story, it has nothing to do with casters.
Anyway I believe there's a rule saying you can ask for admin win if you prove your opponent is causing lag to a point where it's not playable.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Yes even spamming those units. I mean most of times it' just having a 3rd person in the game...
Image Image Image