∆oe3_

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

∆oe3_

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

BlackStar wrote:[div][/div][div][/div]
mnogobillione wrote:u can think of me what u want i got a gf im happy i got a job an apartment and i will quit this game after nr tourney for real cauz of the cheating ... i dont see how im nerd but k whatever.. what i wanna say is he raged fuking hard gave lame excuses and said he quit the stupid game amd blamed everyone but himself.. im maybe wrong but that is more like nolife i might be wrong but i dont think so
First of all,i didnt even wanna make this post for many reasons,but yeah,ill just clarify again everything for dumb people like u.First i got a question for u:Why do u think people cheated to ruin this game?The answer is pretty simple,because they hate people like u.U are that kind of person that has nothing better to do than flame someone who is not even here to defend himself,what does that make u?Ah yeah a big nerd.U dont even know me,have no idea about my life or the reasons that i quited,so stop acting like u do and making these retarded accusations because guess what i also dont know u and i dont even care about u,havent ever played with u or done something to deserve getting flamed.What have i done?Yeah i raged in the tourney cause my video card crashed and yeah dude i also blamed myself cause of what happened thats why i even quited.But did i flame my opponent or the people from community?Nope i never did,i just woke up getting flamed on the twitch chat for my "attitude" ,what fucking attitude dude seriously?? I didnt swear or flame at all,just said gg gl next round.The fact that i didnt want to play anymore what the fuck does it matter,is that a reason to get flamed? Again this shows the mentality of people generally and another reason for me to not be part of any community.I havent been around past months but i hear i was accused of cheating.To clarify this aswell : I havent played a single aoe game after the tourney.I dont understand why people would accuse me randomly about hacks when i didnt even play.Im sure the majority knows how i used to play ,but some just gotta spread rumors cause they got nothing better to do with their shitty life.Now for u mongo:"blaming everyone" giving lame excuse doesnt mean u are nolife lololol.U probably have no idea anyway,just randomly made this post cause u are bit retarded yourself ,but yeah.And no,i wont be playing this thing.The only reason my name is here,is cause swiss wanted me to play badly even tho i told him i will prolly not play,but now its all clear that im not going to play.I would also like people to stop mentioning my name in their posts or in anything related to this site,because im tired to hear from friend that eh i got flamed in this topic or stuff like that,just forget about my name ,or its hard for some,have i done so much crap?Anyway for those who said: i will be playing the game again soon,no i wont be playing this game again in the near future,so dont expect anything.Anyway this was prolly my last post on this forum,i wont be reading any additional comments b,c i dont really care,just wanted to clarify things.Hope some understood,some will keep flaming me,but yeah cant help it.
#ROASTED

But hes right' theres way too much unnecessary flaming in both twitch chats and on these forums.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

∆oe3_

Post by MCJim »

So sad to read this... All was not necessary in this way.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

∆oe3_

Post by princeofkabul »

mnogobillione wrote:u are so shitty.. nothing more nothing less.. ur just shit
Think twice what you write for god sake. (facepalm)
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

∆oe3_

Post by momuuu »

Ive never seen someone not care at all in so many words.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

∆oe3_

Post by mongobillione »

u can hate me as godamn much as u want for that.. hes behaving like a little vagina.. its sad and disgusting for me and i dont want him to be here.. lmao u can hate me as much as marco if u want to i got enough mates.. but hell i dont see why u grab in his ass.. sorry.. well kind off sick since i quit aoe to but whatever.. little shit kid.. nothing more nothing less
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

∆oe3_

Post by Goodspeed »

That post gave me cancer. Do they use punctuation marks differently in Romania?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

∆oe3_

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

They don't use poncutation in Romania.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

∆oe3_

Post by gibson »

calmyourtits wrote:That post gave me cancer. Do they use punctuation marks differently in Romania?

nor paragraphs apparently
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

∆oe3_

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

mnogobillione wrote:u can hate me as godamn much as u want for that.. hes behaving like a little vagina.. its sad and disgusting for me and i dont want him to be here.. lmao u can hate me as much as marco if u want to i got enough mates.. but hell i dont see why u grab in his ass.. sorry.. well kind off sick since i quit aoe to but whatever.. little shit kid.. nothing more nothing less
(facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm)
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

∆oe3_

Post by fard »

BlackStar wrote:
mnogobillione wrote:u can think of me what u want i got a gf im happy i got a job an apartment and i will quit this game after nr tourney for real cauz of the cheating ... i dont see how im nerd but k whatever.. what i wanna say is he raged fuking hard gave lame excuses and said he quit the stupid game amd blamed everyone but himself.. im maybe wrong but that is more like nolife i might be wrong but i dont think so
First of all,i didnt even wanna make this post for many reasons,but yeah,ill just clarify again everything for dumb people like u.First i got a question for u:Why do u think people cheated to ruin this game?The answer is pretty simple,because they hate people like u.U are that kind of person that has nothing better to do than flame someone who is not even here to defend himself,what does that make u?Ah yeah a big nerd.U dont even know me,have no idea about my life or the reasons that i quited,so stop acting like u do and making these retarded accusations because guess what i also dont know u and i dont even care about u,havent ever played with u or done something to deserve getting flamed.What have i done?Yeah i raged in the tourney cause my video card crashed and yeah dude i also blamed myself cause of what happened thats why i even quited.But did i flame my opponent or the people from community?Nope i never did,i just woke up getting flamed on the twitch chat for my "attitude" ,what fucking attitude dude seriously?? I didnt swear or flame at all,just said gg gl next round.The fact that i didnt want to play anymore what the fuck does it matter,is that a reason to get flamed? Again this shows the mentality of people generally and another reason for me to not be part of any community.I havent been around past months but i hear i was accused of cheating.To clarify this aswell : I havent played a single aoe game after the tourney.I dont understand why people would accuse me randomly about hacks when i didnt even play.Im sure the majority knows how i used to play ,but some just gotta spread rumors cause they got nothing better to do with their shitty life.Now for u mongo:"blaming everyone" giving lame excuse doesnt mean u are nolife lololol.U probably have no idea anyway,just randomly made this post cause u are bit retarded yourself ,but yeah.And no,i wont be playing this thing.The only reason my name is here,is cause swiss wanted me to play badly even tho i told him i will prolly not play,but now its all clear that im not going to play.I would also like people to stop mentioning my name in their posts or in anything related to this site,because im tired to hear from friend that eh i got flamed in this topic or stuff like that,just forget about my name ,or its hard for some,have i done so much crap?Anyway for those who said: i will be playing the game again soon,no i wont be playing this game again in the near future,so dont expect anything.Anyway this was prolly my last post on this forum,i wont be reading any additional comments b,c i dont really care,just wanted to clarify things.Hope some understood,some will keep flaming me,but yeah cant help it.

Lel, grow up ma old mate
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

∆oe3_

Post by SwissPro »

fard wrote:
BlackStar wrote:First of all,i didnt even wanna make this post for many reasons,but yeah,ill just clarify again everything for dumb people like u.First i got a question for u:Why do u think people cheated to ruin this game?The answer is pretty simple,because they hate people like u.U are that kind of person that has nothing better to do than flame someone who is not even here to defend himself,what does that make u?Ah yeah a big nerd.U dont even know me,have no idea about my life or the reasons that i quited,so stop acting like u do and making these retarded accusations because guess what i also dont know u and i dont even care about u,havent ever played with u or done something to deserve getting flamed.What have i done?Yeah i raged in the tourney cause my video card crashed and yeah dude i also blamed myself cause of what happened thats why i even quited.But did i flame my opponent or the people from community?Nope i never did,i just woke up getting flamed on the twitch chat for my "attitude" ,what fucking attitude dude seriously?? I didnt swear or flame at all,just said gg gl next round.The fact that i didnt want to play anymore what the fuck does it matter,is that a reason to get flamed? Again this shows the mentality of people generally and another reason for me to not be part of any community.I havent been around past months but i hear i was accused of cheating.To clarify this aswell : I havent played a single aoe game after the tourney.I dont understand why people would accuse me randomly about hacks when i didnt even play.Im sure the majority knows how i used to play ,but some just gotta spread rumors cause they got nothing better to do with their shitty life.Now for u mongo:"blaming everyone" giving lame excuse doesnt mean u are nolife lololol.U probably have no idea anyway,just randomly made this post cause u are bit retarded yourself ,but yeah.And no,i wont be playing this thing.The only reason my name is here,is cause swiss wanted me to play badly even tho i told him i will prolly not play,but now its all clear that im not going to play.I would also like people to stop mentioning my name in their posts or in anything related to this site,because im tired to hear from friend that eh i got flamed in this topic or stuff like that,just forget about my name ,or its hard for some,have i done so much crap?Anyway for those who said: i will be playing the game again soon,no i wont be playing this game again in the near future,so dont expect anything.Anyway this was prolly my last post on this forum,i wont be reading any additional comments b,c i dont really care,just wanted to clarify things.Hope some understood,some will keep flaming me,but yeah cant help it.
Lel, grow up ma old mate

Ur not the mate from us lol.
Germany fard
Dragoon

∆oe3_

Post by fard »

Im not talking to u kiddo, go suck dicks by ur monster truck gays
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

∆oe3_

Post by SwissPro »

fard wrote:Im not talking to u kiddo, go suck dicks by ur monster truck gays

No madness ooskid :) and now go work for ur 500? in the month fucked nerdkid. Roby and me have no more words for you Traitor.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

∆oe3_

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

THE CLAN FLAME IS REAL
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

∆oe3_

Post by deleted_user »

swissproop wrote:
incog wrote:[hr][div align="center"]Ghosts of Aoe 3[/div][hr]

Ghosts '
Edf_Apocalypse
Swisspro_Op
Likemeloveme
+ one Bro will join us!
gl hf :)
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

∆oe3_

Post by SwissPro »

deleted_user wrote:
swissproop wrote:Ghosts '
Edf_Apocalypse
Swisspro_Op
Likemeloveme
+ one Bro will join us!
gl hf :)

Ty amk :D!
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

∆oe3_

Post by bobabu »

mnogobillione wrote:
swissproop wrote:Omg you are the biggest nerd i ever see.Get a life bro :)
u can think of me what u want i got a gf im happy i got a job an apartment and i will quit this game after nr tourney for real cauz of the cheating ... i dont see how im nerd but k whatever.. what i wanna say is he raged fuking hard gave lame excuses and said he quit the stupid game amd blamed everyone but himself.. im maybe wrong but that is more like nolife i might be wrong but i dont think so

cheating will be no problem in the fanpatch
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

∆oe3_

Post by gibson »

bobabu wrote:
cheating will be no problem in the fanpatch

word on the street is that the "moesbar hacks" are unpatchable by a 3rd party
No Flag irage
Musketeer

∆oe3_

Post by irage »

Well i feel the same , eso needs to patch the game, modding wont help here because moesbar hacks are basically modded files , eso needs to patch it to bring CRC mismatch for the modded files , u cant do it with a 3 rd party patching it
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

∆oe3_

Post by gibson »

irage wrote:Well i feel the same , eso needs to patch the game, modding wont help here because moesbar hacks are basically modded files , eso needs to patch it to bring CRC mismatch for the modded files , u cant do it with a 3 rd party patching it

eso stands for ensemble studios online btw. And ensemble studios does not exist any more. There will be no official patch
Germany fard
Dragoon

∆oe3_

Post by fard »

swissproop wrote:

No madness ooskid :) and now go work for ur 500? in the month fucked nerdkid. Roby and me have no more words for you Traitor.

Im not mad lol. And i can talk to roby whenever i want ur not my dad, stop qouting me and get a life, ur cheats wont be available on the FP so have fun stay at ur 1900 elo. After 5 years playing u r still a rdm lowbob haha get on my level bronzie
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

∆oe3_

Post by SwissPro »

fard wrote:
swissproop wrote:No madness ooskid :) and now go work for ur 500? in the month fucked nerdkid. Roby and me have no more words for you Traitor.
Im not mad lol. And i can talk to roby whenever i want ur not my dad, stop qouting me and get a life, ur cheats wont be available on the FP so have fun stay at ur 1900 elo. After 5 years playing u r still a rdm lowbob haha get on my level bronzie

Ye ik im not your dad, no one will be your dad, thats why u life alone with ur jobless, i think u make inbreeding with ur mom haha.ur just a sad drugkid.And now please shut the fuck up, fat poor kid!
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

∆oe3_

Post by SwissPro »

fard wrote:
swissproop wrote:No madness ooskid :) and now go work for ur 500? in the month fucked nerdkid. Roby and me have no more words for you Traitor.

Ye ik im not your dad, no one will be your dad, thats why u life alone with ur jobless mom , i think u make inbreeding with ur mom haha.ur just a sad drugkid.And now please shut the fuck up, fat poor kid!
Germany fard
Dragoon

∆oe3_

Post by fard »

Deez inglish hurt ma eyes
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

∆oe3_

Post by deleted_user0 »

lol i must say i love fard just more and more XD