LOTR=

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

LOTR=

Post by momuuu »

bramboy wrote:~WAC~ challenges you since I assume you''ve already played your match or will play your match very shortly. You may choose the format.

cant we choose the format now because we dont have points lol.
France iNcog
Ninja

LOTR=

Post by iNcog »

jerom wrote:
bramboy wrote:~WAC~ challenges you since I assume youve already played your match or will play your match very shortly. You may choose the format.
cant we choose the format now because we dont have points lol.

pretty much, yes
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

LOTR=

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

We'll be doing 2v2. We prefer anytime, really, friday and saturday night preferred.
No Flag i8035
Crossbow

LOTR=

Post by i8035 »

Gudde didn't even show up and we have not received any communication from them since Nov. 5th at 8:14 am.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: LOTR=

Post by iNcog »

Failure on gudde's part to show up and play the matches, it seems. Unfortunately I will have to penalize gudde for the no-show. So a 2 point penalty goes to LOTR.

Have fun all; playing with WAC.
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag i8035
Crossbow

Post by i8035 »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:~WAC~ challenges you since I assume you've already played your match or will play your match very shortly. You may choose the format.

Now we can finally accept your challenge WAC!
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

i8035 wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:~WAC~ challenges you since I assume you've already played your match or will play your match very shortly. You may choose the format.

We've decided to play 2v2. Are you available Friday night?
No Flag i8035
Crossbow

Post by i8035 »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
i8035 wrote:

Me and lusader can play from 21 GMT to max 23 GMT.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

i8035 wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Me and lusader can play from 21 GMT to max 23 GMT.

We'll be there.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Good luck -WAC-!
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Are you able to play about 19:30 GMT? Jerom is incompetent.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I'd like to argue that Bram is the incompetent one here :3
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Hi everyone,

As of today, the rules have just been amended for Strong World. We're looking to spice things up a bit by giving everyone a bit more autonomy to go out there and play for their clan. Without further ado, I'm pleased to announce that challenges may now be carried out at an individual level. This allows for the active, aggressive players to go out there and bring in riches, by beating other players in a 1v1, player versus player format. By beating players from other clans, you can now earn points for your own. We'll be sticking to the challenge format to set up these matches.

Players are still welcome to stream their matches or have their games streamed by a caster. Be sure to pop in to this thread in order to let casters know that there will be a match: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3741

Read the full rules here, and feel free to ask any questions: viewtopic.php?f=71&t=2501

Remember that this is a community event, for the community, by the community. This is your time to show off your skills, or coach other players and give them tips. The rules have also be amended so that it's no longer possible to challenge inactive clan. This allows for clans who need a breather to do that peacefully.

21st Nov :
4.3 - Rules added for the 1v1 player format.

3.9 - Clans which have received a penalty for un-played matches may not be challenged. This rule is lifted once a penalized clan challenges another clan and plays out the match.

3.10 - Players may challenge other, individual players from another clan. Challenging is done in the same way as it's done with clans. Winning the match gives one point to the winning player's clan. Losing the match does not detract any points. Dodging the challenge costs 0 points, however it grants the challenger's clan 1 point. 5 days to dodge, 9 days to play out the match. 3 other players may be challenged at a time. You may not challenge a player currently being challenged.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Hey guys, Gr4ny would like to challenge you guys.
Fp works for us also now.

Greetings, Fichte
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I would much rather you get the ESOC patch to work. I didn't think much of it at first because the patch was very new, however the patch is working for most people now.

viewforum.php?f=110

Ask in that forum if you really do have technical issues.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Edit:
Fanpatch works for me with the newest update, so we can play on fanpatch.
No Flag i8035
Crossbow

Post by i8035 »

fichtenweg wrote:Hey guys, Gr4ny would like to challenge you guys.

Greetings, Fichte

We accept
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

i8035 wrote:

Greetings, Fichte

We accept

Tell me when u have a date for that. I would like to play the game in 2 weeks if thats possible. Before i dont have much time. But for sure we accept earlier if that isnt possible.

Greetings, Fichte
No Flag i8035
Crossbow

Post by i8035 »

fichtenweg wrote:
i8035 wrote:

Greetings, Fichte

We accept

Tell me when u have a date for that. I would like to play the game in 2 weeks if thats possible. Before i dont have much time. But for sure we accept earlier if that isnt possible.

Greetings, Fichte

Two weeks time after December 18 is very good, I am having exams like probably most here! we all are GMT-5
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Perfect.
Which mode will u take?

We would like to do some teamgames, because that will grant fun to more people. But for sure its your decision.

If u guys are -5 gmt, and all of us are +1 gmt, i would expect to take a saturday or sunday, because within the week, it will be very late for us when its evening in America.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

unfortunately you guys accepted AFTER gr4ny got promoted, so you can't play out the match.

clans from different tiers may only play if promotion took place after the challenge was accepted
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

would u guys from lotr still accept the challenge?
It wont be about points then, it will be a friendly match. I would like to bring in members that didnt play that much in our first games and that might have problems in the higher tier.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

I hope that is ok for u incog
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I'm not ESO's dictator yet, so you're allowed to play anyone you want online, lol. It just won't count for points
No Flag i8035
Crossbow

Post by i8035 »

fichtenweg wrote:would u guys from lotr still accept the challenge?
It wont be about points then, it will be a friendly match. I would like to bring in members that didnt play that much in our first games and that might have problems in the higher tier.

Since it will be after exams, thats winter break for us so I don't think timezones will be much of an issue. But promise us you'll all show up on time! Non-rated games are fine and we prefer 3v3's.