No Flag fard
Dragoon
Posts: 202

25 Oct 2015, 10:38

divinefire wrote:
fard wrote:Yooooo gwm, kinda sad u r against me:( dont like to smash old friends
Dont worry you wont.


Hahaha ok man, if u say so
No Flag Germanwarmachine
Crossbow
Posts: 15

25 Oct 2015, 14:39

gibson wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:Hes not rusty now for sure. I would fear and beware the almighty GWM!
Idk iv played a few games with him lately and hes definitly not performing at a pr40 level.... GWMisnoob is playing better than him atm
PR 40 just playing 3v3 randoms is .......like pr 45 or higher....bc u have to account for players lagging out and 2v3 or 1v3 lol and just plain noobs all the time that you have to carry. I dont play 1v1s but if any pros come try to team they are all out of their league :O just ask Samwise12 [spoiler]{Spoiler}
PS I AM GWMisNOOB LOL he is playing well isnt he ? 'p[/spoiler]
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 7830
Location: USA

25 Oct 2015, 15:56

germanwarmachine wrote:
gibson wrote:Idk iv played a few games with him lately and hes definitly not performing at a pr40 level.... GWMisnoob is playing better than him atm
PR 40 just playing 3v3 randoms is .......like pr 45 or higher....bc u have to account for players lagging out and 2v3 or 1v3 lol and just plain noobs all the time that you have to carry. ?I dont play 1v1s but if any pros come try to team they are all out of their league :O just ask Samwise12?[spoiler]{Spoiler}
PS I AM GWMisNOOB LOL he is playing well isnt he ? 'p[/spoiler]


ye ik that was a joke lol
User avatar
Canada DivineFire
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 970
ESO: DivineFire

25 Oct 2015, 23:59

gibson wrote:
germanwarmachine wrote:PR 40 just playing 3v3 randoms is .......like pr 45 or higher....bc u have to account for players lagging out and 2v3 or 1v3 lol and just plain noobs all the time that you have to carry. I dont play 1v1s but if any pros come try to team they are all out of their league :O just ask Samwise12 [spoiler]{Spoiler}
PS I AM GWMisNOOB LOL he is playing well isnt he ? 'p[/spoiler]

ye ik that was a joke lol
Nice save
Taunt 3
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1599
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

26 Oct 2015, 09:41

Can you tell my why do you have 2 of your accounts listed gmw? : D
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
Canada DivineFire
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 970
ESO: DivineFire

26 Oct 2015, 09:56

princeofkabul wrote:Can you tell my why do you have 2 of your accounts listed gmw? : D
He won''t respond he''s not active on the forums, pre sure it''s a shared account though, I didn''t really check with him on it just went through the clan and started making up things to call people lol.
Taunt 3
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1223
ESO: Breezebrothers

26 Oct 2015, 12:53

surely my bloodbrother swalmy will be best!
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
No Flag thestrider
Crossbow
Posts: 44

29 Oct 2015, 17:58

I am Swalmy. <3
Imo all brit has to do is in age 2 with lbow musk huss as diarrhea [diarouga] suggested. -_DB_
No Flag Germanwarmachine
Crossbow
Posts: 15

31 Oct 2015, 03:54

divinefire wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:Can you tell my why do you have 2 of your accounts listed gmw? : D
He wont respond hes not active on the forums, pre sure its a shared account though, I didnt really check with him on it just went through the clan and started making up things to call people lol.
Kabul just confused b.c when GWM plays its like vs TWO accounts ^^ worried much?
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1599
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

31 Oct 2015, 11:27

germanwarmachine wrote:
divinefire wrote:He wont respond hes not active on the forums, pre sure its a shared account though, I didnt really check with him on it just went through the clan and started making up things to call people lol.
Kabul just confused b.c when GWM plays its like vs TWO accounts ^^ worried much?
yeah man, sweating like crazy x_x
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
Canada DivineFire
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 970
ESO: DivineFire

31 Oct 2015, 12:10

princeofkabul wrote:
germanwarmachine wrote:Kabul just confused b.c when GWM plays its like vs TWO accounts ^^ worried much?
yeah man, sweating like crazy x_x
U want a mountain dew for that? I think my mom might have some.
Taunt 3
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1599
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

31 Oct 2015, 12:42

divinefire wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:yeah man, sweating like crazy x_x
U want a mountain dew for that? I think my mom might have some.
Oh thanks
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher
Posts: 136

01 Nov 2015, 13:40

Hiii, as kuvai clan we already know we are expected top , but to prove this once again, we challenge you to play us either in 2v2 or 3v3 we leave you to figure out that part , do we have a challenge or do we have a pack of fleeing elite units? :evilgrin:
User avatar
Canada DivineFire
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 970
ESO: DivineFire

01 Nov 2015, 13:45

We reserve the right to select 1v1 my friend. ') Will get back to you soon about that.
Taunt 3
User avatar
Canada DivineFire
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 970
ESO: DivineFire

01 Nov 2015, 13:52

yes you are, it's the lower placement within this events standings not the ELO standings.
Taunt 3
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9238
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

01 Nov 2015, 13:56

Yes.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
User avatar
Canada DivineFire
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 970
ESO: DivineFire

01 Nov 2015, 14:00

28
Taunt 3
User avatar
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher
Posts: 136

01 Nov 2015, 14:03

divinefire wrote:We reserve the right to select 1v1 my friend. ') Will get back to you soon about that.
K 1v1 is less messy cleanup thats also comfy, we apply sounds good ')
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1223
ESO: Breezebrothers

01 Nov 2015, 14:07

cramper wrote:
divinefire wrote:We reserve the right to select 1v1 my friend. ') Will get back to you soon about that.
K 1v1 is less messy cleanup thats also comfy, we apply sounds good ')
+1
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
No Flag Germanwarmachine
Crossbow
Posts: 15

01 Nov 2015, 14:13

breeze wrote:
cramper wrote:K 1v1 is less messy cleanup thats also comfy, we apply sounds good? ')
+1



<3 breeze
No Flag Germanwarmachine
Crossbow
Posts: 15

01 Nov 2015, 14:25

Beware you have entered into GWM's secret lair, Kuvai sounds like what I would but on my biscuits in the morning for breakfast.

*insert spoiler*
"Top clan" challenges TLE but they are 150+ ELO and 9 clan ranks less.
19
User avatar
Canada DivineFire
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 970
ESO: DivineFire

01 Nov 2015, 14:29

germanwarmachine wrote:Beware you have entered into GWM''s secret lair, Kuvai sounds like what I would but on my biscuits in the morning for breakfast.

*insert spoiler*
"Top clan" challenges TLE but they are 150+ ELO and 9 clan ranks less.
19
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2_yeyBlABY0/VD6R1I4pM_I/AAAAAAAAAd4/VNoLAi8tUI8/s1600/but.jpg" style="max-width:100%'" alt=""]
Taunt 3
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1223
ESO: Breezebrothers

01 Nov 2015, 14:54

germanwarmachine wrote:
breeze wrote:+1

<'3 breeze

<'3 GWM
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9238
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

01 Nov 2015, 16:15

try to get in touch with a caster and you'll be able to get your games streamed

not sure if that's today, tomorrow or whenever.

don't forget the replays!!
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
No Flag thestrider
Crossbow
Posts: 44

02 Nov 2015, 18:40

divinefire wrote:
germanwarmachine wrote:Beware you have entered into GWMs secret lair, Kuvai sounds like what I would but on my biscuits in the morning for breakfast.

*insert spoiler*
"Top clan" challenges TLE but they are 150+ ELO and 9 clan ranks less.
19
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2_yeyBlABY0/VD6R1I4pM_I/AAAAAAAAAd4/VNoLAi8tUI8/s1600/but.jpg[/img]
Hilarious :D
Imo all brit has to do is in age 2 with lbow musk huss as diarrhea [diarouga] suggested. -_DB_

Forum Info

Return to “Clans”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest