Gr4ny

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Gr4ny

Post by momuuu »

"scheduled time".. read the topic closely ;)
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

fichtenweg wrote:
Jerom wrote:That's why we'd prefer to choose the 1v1 format. It's just that bram is a bit impulsive in his decisions, which is why he's not officially the captain :)

So why dont we 2v2?

Because we as a clan have better 1v1 qualities than 2v2 qualities (not just me, which is what you seem to be implying). I may seem rude in my forum posts but that is not the case. I expect good games to come out of this series tonight, and if we need a 3rd player then the 3rd match will have to be played another time, which is fine by the rules.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
fichtenweg wrote:
Jerom wrote:That's why we'd prefer to choose the 1v1 format. It's just that bram is a bit impulsive in his decisions, which is why he's not officially the captain :)

So why dont we 2v2?

Because we as a clan have better 1v1 qualities than 2v2 qualities (not just me, which is what you seem to be implying). I may seem rude in my forum posts but that is not the case. I expect good games to come out of this series tonight, and if we need a 3rd player then the 3rd match will have to be played another time, which is fine by the rules.

Lol which rules say, that games can play at another time? I dont see anything like that.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

4.2 - Clan Matches - 1v1 Rules:
- Match is a best of five (Bo5).
- Clans send out three players for the match.

In chronological order:
- The first map will be decided on during scheduling, chosen from the map pool. The clan with the lower rank (or the challenged clan, in case of a tie) chooses the first map.
- Each clan sends out a player for the first map. The loser is eliminated from the match, the winner stays for their clan and plays the next map.
- The loser-clan picks the next map and sends out their next player. *
- The winner-clan then picks their civilization first.
- Civilizations may only be played once for each CLAN. **
- Maps may only be played once.
- All games must be recorded and posted for the results to count.
- In the 1v1 format, matches may be played out over the course of several days in the case of difficulties scheduling for all 6 players.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Can Suzanera leave a forum post please?
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Honestly dodging any series is not in the spirits of this league. It's more about a way for people to get together and play than anything.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

As Suzanera isn the main account, he cant.
But i dont think its a big secret anymore, since ppl were already asking me this:

The Apocalypse is back :)

EDF_Apocalypse didnt want me to put his name in at the beginning. He has been inactive for a long time now. But now it seems he cant hide anymore. Thats also why we didnt let him play yet.

I have asked him now, and he told me its ok to tell any1 whos the main.

Gl hf, Fichte
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

_H2O wrote:Honestly dodging any series is not in the spirits of this league. It's more about a way for people to get together and play than anything.

What do u mean?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

what you dont seem to understand is that this isnt a smurf league. we expect to know exactly who is playing

i'm not going to be patient at all with smurfs,

i am going to ask people to come clean about who is playing.. i'd rather not kick anyone but i will do it
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

Post by blackbob68 »

Dont kick the gr4ny clan :(
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

iNcog wrote:what you dont seem to understand is that this isnt a smurf league. we expect to know exactly who is playing

i am going to ask people to come clean about who is playing.. i'd rather not kick anyone but i will do it

1. We have 4 players, only one of them didnt participate with his main account. And EDF had a good reason for that.
2. He didnt even play yet before yesterday.
3. Nowhere in the rules there is sth said about smurfing. I thought it was ment to be a fun clan leauge, and if u kick any active clan out if they have one player smurfing it gonna be very empty. Theres no money involved and no player is competing with several accounts.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Its a lot of fun to get smurfed yes.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

fichtenweg wrote:
iNcog wrote:what you dont seem to understand is that this isnt a smurf league. we expect to know exactly who is playing

1. We have 4 players, only one of them didnt participate with his main account. And EDF had a good reason for that.
2. He didnt even play yet before yesterday.
3. Nowhere in the rules there is sth said about smurfing. I thought it was ment to be a fun clan leauge, and if u kick any active clan out if they have one player smurfing it gonna be very empty. Theres no money involved and no player is competing with several accounts.

Again, you need to read the rules more carefully:

5.2 - There will be very little tolerance for smurfing in this tournament. Play on your main account and make sure you’re actually in the clan you’re playing for. I reserve the right to (arbitrarily) kick players or clans from the event if they’re causing more trouble than anything else. Please don’t make me do this. In a similar vein, don’t sign up troll clans (i.e. naming your clan after someone else to annoy them). Players may be asked to post on a forum account so as to check IPs.

This is indeed meant to be a fun clan league, there should be no reason whatsoever for anyone to play on a smurf. We should have no doubts whatsoever as to who is playing a match when it is being played.

EDF apocalypse, the last time I heard, was a smurf for Blackstar_OP. I could be wrong, but i'm not interested in asking around and playing detective incog to figure who the hell is playing on which account. If it ever gets to that point, I'll just kick out whoever I find suspicious. I should have no doubts whatsoever as to who are playing these matches. Right now I still do not know who played on the suzanero account and you are telling me that "there are no rules vs smurfing". Meaning you guys are basically smurfing, which is, as it's said explicitly in the rules, absolutely unacceptable.

I would much rather not kick out anyone from SW and host a fun event for everyone, which is why I'm going to ask gr4ny members to come clean about who is playing on which account.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Detective incog makes it sound like you have multiple personalities XD
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Jerom wrote:Its a lot of fun to get smurfed yes.

Its also a lot of fun to be forced to play in my learning time before my exam, though i asked the other clans to be polite enough to give me that time.
And then, 3 hours before gametime the clan decides to not have enough players (though 4 players of yours were online, i saw after it (at least they were in wac clan, im not sure if they are listed in ur clan thread)) and they want to play 1v1 instead of the scheduled mode.

EDF was used by Roby as a smurf, but it is not his account. Yesterday it wasnt Roby thats for sure. It was the original owner of the account.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Will you stop dodging the question and answer who that person is? I said before I'm not playing detective to find out who is who. People should truthfully state who they are and they should NOT give anyone any doubts as to their identities during the match.

I'm already considering voiding the match based purely on the fact that it was played on a smurf and you're openly admitting to it. "it wasn't bs_op" doesn't cut it, unfortunately. This is not supposed to be a high-end competition, however you're required to be a good sport. So far, it's not looking good. For all I know, whoever smurfed yesterday is also smurfing the other accounts. Your "three players" might as well be one player who is Pr39 and you just want to fuck with WAC.

I have no way of knowing. I am also not going to bother trying to figure out, it's much easier for me to just kick you guys out if you're going to give me a headache with cowardly smurfing.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

german wrote:(though 4 players of yours were online

Two were active. Jim was studying and afk but he is always online we had to call in Bart last minute even though he didn't really have the time to play.
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

Post by SwissPro »

iNcog wrote:Will you stop dodging the question and answer who that person is? I said before I'm not playing detective to find out who is who. People should truthfully state who they are and they should NOT give anyone any doubts as to their identities during the match.

I'm already considering voiding the match based purely on the fact that it was played on a smurf and you're openly admitting to it. "it wasn't

bs_op" doesn't cut it, unfortunately. This is not supposed to be a high-end competition, however you're required to be a good sport. So far, it's not looking good. For all I know, whoever smurfed yesterday is also smurfing the other accounts. Your "three players" might as well be one player who is Pr39 and you just want to fuck with WAC.

I have no way of knowing. I am also not going to bother trying to figure out, it's much easier for me to just kick you guys out if you're going to give me a headache with cowardly smurfing.

Mr_bramboy tell us all the Time we cheating and shooting vs my Friend Erik that was the Revenge.And now kick us out from the Tourny when u want but we are all Fair Players no Reason to be mad.

gg out.
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

Post by blackbob68 »

Lel drama..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

blackbob68 wrote:Lel drama..

Should wac try to act more salty and insult some people to increase the drama or are you enjoying it as is?
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

Post by SwissPro »

Jerom wrote:
blackbob68 wrote:Lel drama..

Should wac try to act more salty and insult some people to increase the drama or are you enjoying it as is?

You Guys had big Mouth in the past now u got smurfed. I join with my main the grany clan than is ok for all but pls guys be a man and stand your Ground and let this cry shit. Thanks
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Wait you're mad at me because I told you erik is a maphacker?

Germans....
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

Post by blackbob68 »

It doesnt only make swiss mad. That being said..
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Wait you're mad at me because I told you erik is a maphacker?

Germans....

Seriously?
U already were complaining about the "germans" yesterday.

1. First of all, stop that nationalistic bullshit. I have german, finnish, french, british, austrian, arabian and swiss friends in that community and they are all the same. Our culture is just the same like yours except for some little differences.

2. Those guys u are complaining about werent german. Both ppl that were talking were swiss guys.

3. It was Swiss beating u. He didnt want to compete in his other accounts since he wasnt playing a lot recently and isnt in good form. Still good enough it seems. Swiss is also the owner of EDF_Apocalypse and we can proof that (and i guess most of the community also knows that). Since it is his highest account, i was mentioning that one as his account when u asked which is the main. I could also have mentioned one of his other 10 accounts, but i took the highest which is the normal way. I didnt dodge that at all.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

This is all rather distasteful.

Either way, I am voiding the match since it was played on the smurf. I'm not going to kick out gr4ny however if I ever get a shadow of a doubt in the future, I'll just kick, regardless of whether or not my doubts are legitimate. Consider this a warning. I shouldn't be wondering who played on which account. You openly admitted to smurfing so it seems that my initial doubts were spot on. Next time I won't try to understand, I'll just kick. If I can't trust the people playing in the league I just won't allow those people to participate, period.

Update your roster so that people are using their legitimate accounts. Also note that I don't care at all about edf_whatever, that account is shared as a fact and bringing that up at all will only make your honesty less legitimate.