Gr4ny

No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

Re: Gr4ny

Post by blackbob68 »

Incog, just one request: dont allow set terms of a match to change just a few minutes till the match should start. It will end up in guys being really pissed (like yesterday). You should definitly reconsider the rules here (just my opinion). Im NOT saying that I like what my clanmates (eg swiss) did, but I can understand the overreaction. Especially since we got provoked before the match started.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

iNcog wrote:This is all rather distasteful.

Either way, I am voiding the match since it was played on the smurf. I'm not going to kick out gr4ny however if I ever get a shadow of a doubt in the future, I'll just kick, regardless of whether or not my doubts are legitimate. Consider this a warning. I shouldn't be wondering who played on which account. You openly admitted to smurfing so it seems that my initial doubts were spot on. Next time I won't try to understand, I'll just kick. If I can't trust the people playing in the league I just won't allow those people to participate, period.

Update your roster so that people are using their legitimate accounts. Also note that I don't care at all about edf_whatever, that account is shared as a fact and bringing that up at all will only make your honesty less legitimate.

Like i said, i didnt see the "smurfing not allowed part" in the rules. So i felt free to accept the request of a friend that didnt want to play with his main since he isnt in a good form. I didnt have much time recently like i already mentioned. So i did only read the parts important for challenging and playing.

As i see that part in the rules now, Swiss gonna change his account name in the thread to his "main" account. The problem is he isnt playing a lot with those higher accounts recently, so its hard to decide which account is the main. U can decide which one we take.
The rest of our clan has taken his main account from the beginning. Until yesterday, all games that were played were on those main accounts and the only games played on smurf account were those from yesterday.
I dont mind if u dont let those games count, as they were played against the rules. I didnt know that rules before, if i knew them this wouldnt have happened.
The Grannies are fair players and dont want any rules to be broken.

The grannies could also found a new clan, for a new start. For me it isnt about points, it is only for the fun of this beautiful game.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Shouldn't you be studying for your exams or something
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

We planned to participate in this Challenge to have fun.
And i really have had fun playing the other clans.

Also i really liked the competition with WAC the last weeks. Then it all started with my post that i didnt want to be challenged for 2 weeks since i need to concentrate on my exam. It really was a dickmove to challenge us still. People really should be polite enough to accept that theres something besides this game.

I got to know Jerom and Edeholland as fair players so i dont want a poisoned atmosphere beetween the clans. I just want a fair competition with the other clans around.
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

Post by blackbob68 »

agreed.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

fichtenweg wrote:Also i really liked the competition with WAC the last weeks. Then it all started with my post that i didnt want to be challenged for 2 weeks since i need to concentrate on my exam. It really was a dickmove to challenge us still. People really should be polite enough to accept that theres something besides this game.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

make fruit, not vegetables!
No Flag SwissPro
Crossbow

Post by SwissPro »

umeu wrote:make fruit, not vegetables!

We will see Umeu, we will see.. ;-)
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

I meant what I said. I am not overly worried about trying to avoid playing games. Anyone who wants to play with us can post in our thread. We wouldn't care if it's multiple challenges. We would work out to play when people want.

I liked your approach incog. There really isn't a need to smurf in this league either it's all about the fun of playing and not knowing who you are up against is not the best.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

_H2O wrote:I meant what I said. I am not overly worried about trying to avoid playing games. Anyone who wants to play with us can post in our thread. We wouldn't care if it's multiple challenges. We would work out to play when people want.

I liked your approach incog. There really isn't a need to smurf in this league either it's all about the fun of playing and not knowing who you are up against is not the best.

I still dont get why u write this in our thread. We werent dodging any challenge. And i guess it is understandable that there are times in life when something else is more important than gaming. And i dont think it belongs to fairplay to challenge ppl in those times in hope they are dodging.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I rate this drama 3/10, needs more Neuron.

What I consider amazing though is the amount of time you have to post on esoc while not having time to play games ^^
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Jerom wrote:What I consider amazing though is the amount of time you have to post on esoc while not having time to play games ^^

nice 3734th post o_o
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Jerom wrote:What I consider amazing though is the amount of time you have to post on esoc while not having time to play games ^^

Smells a lot like our Führer MCJim