Beta Sioux Discussion

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Re: Beta Sioux Discussion

Post by Goodspeed »

The fact that you consider adding walls in the Industrial Age relevant standardizing, seems testament to the extreme of your principles (it's an even better example than 140w Manors being standardizing). That's not to say it's technically wrong, though!
I don't necessarily consider it "relevant" standardizing, whatever that means, I just think it's better to use existing unique civ features to reach the same goal. The goal, I thought, was to make it harder to raid Sioux in the late game. I'm assuming that is the goal, since you've had plenty of opportunity to correct that now.
Did you miss the part that says "Industrial Age", or did you just pretend like it? Obviously, the goal is not to make Sioux impervious to raiding.
If I had missed that, would I have posted this:
If we need Sioux to be better able to defend their base from IV and on, then we should find other, non-standardizing ways to do this like giving them a tech that allows vills to garisson into teepees or greatly buffs vills' stats when near teepees.
It was Hazza that mentioned Sioux would be "unraidable", I was working under the assumption that he was also talking about IV+.
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: I Date My Cousin

Post by kaister »

its 2019 and Sioux bison heard are still wandering around randomly! can we fix this?
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Can we fix bisons shipment and bisons age up to stop going away from your tc ? Or make that herdable, cuz if it's not then they shouldn't move at all
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Hmm idk but if bisons dont move around tc arent they going to stuck vills and units ? and we'll all complaining about pathing then ^^.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

flontier wrote:Hmm idk but if bisons dont move around tc arent they going to stuck vills and units ? and we'll all complaining about pathing then ^^.
That's how it was on nilla with the lakota bison tech and it was okay. But yeah if they're herdable like regular hunts it's probably better
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

flontier wrote:Hmm idk but if bisons dont move around tc arent they going to stuck vills and units ? and we'll all complaining about pathing then ^^.
I don't know about that, but the point of bison age up or bison shipment is to have safe food.

Everytime i play sioux i have this issue honestly and it's annoying