Announcing the ESOC Premier League!

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Re: Announcing the ESOC Premier League!

Post by Dolan »

Brb, I will become a 1v7 bots AOE3 Youtube star.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

pingiu wrote:there is a German Youtuber who published a Video two years ago which now has 41 thousand views .

A video Samurai Revolution made a month ago has 120k+
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer
ESO: piostolix
GameRanger ID: 234234234

Post by pingiu »

idk what his most viewed Video is, but compared to the amount of effort Escape is putting in there Videos there results klick wise are not great
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer

Post by pingiu »

Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer

Post by pingiu »

214.767 klicks
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer

Post by pingiu »

i even took part in one of his vidoes #FAMEASFUCK#THETRUEPR31
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer

Post by pingiu »

pingiu wrote:did you guys know that neither Interjection nor EsocTV or EscapeAoe are the biggest aoe Youtube channels? there is a German Youtuber who published a Video two years ago which now has 41 thousand views (the lan final overall got like 18.000). He is pr 12 and played a colloseum. I think that most of the Content the eso community is producing like the patches are designed by the top-Level Players for the top-Level Players which is not good for the game. idk Maybe 80% of the eso Population are under pr 23, 5% of the eso Population Plays on the Esoc Patch and now only the top players can comment on the changes. the esoc community is not reaching out to the Players who will Keep the game alive in the future or is trying to Keep newer Players interseted in playing and becoming better. A pr 10 dose not want high Level commentary and Gameplay or a tournaments from which he can’t copie bos because its played on a different patch.

I really find it hilarious that only a few top Players can comment the changes. They make out like 1% of all aoe Players i mean if that’s your target of audience you don’t have to wonder about some random pr 12 playing Colosseums gets 11 times as many people to watch is Videos then Escape Aoe. Maybe I don’t understand the point of whay it is like that but i really dont get it
Australia robo
ESOC Media Team
ESO: robo_boro
Clan: sQad

Post by robo »

What does EscapeAoE have to do with Esoc Patch?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

pingiu wrote:
pingiu wrote:did you guys know that neither Interjection nor EsocTV or EscapeAoe are the biggest aoe Youtube channels? there is a German Youtuber who published a Video two years ago which now has 41 thousand views (the lan final overall got like 18.000). He is pr 12 and played a colloseum. I think that most of the Content the eso community is producing like the patches are designed by the top-Level Players for the top-Level Players which is not good for the game. idk Maybe 80% of the eso Population are under pr 23, 5% of the eso Population Plays on the Esoc Patch and now only the top players can comment on the changes. the esoc community is not reaching out to the Players who will Keep the game alive in the future or is trying to Keep newer Players interseted in playing and becoming better. A pr 10 dose not want high Level commentary and Gameplay or a tournaments from which he can’t copie bos because its played on a different patch.

I really find it hilarious that only a few top Players can comment the changes. They make out like 1% of all aoe Players i mean if that’s your target of audience you don’t have to wonder about some random pr 12 playing Colosseums gets 11 times as many people to watch is Videos then Escape Aoe. Maybe I don’t understand the point of whay it is like that but i really dont get it

Please take a look at this post. In the past, the EP changes would be made in a private forum, not accessible to the public. This new forum is completely transparent. It is simply an upgrade from previous patch-making efforts.
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer

Post by pingiu »

robo wrote:What does EscapeAoE have to do with Esoc Patch?

not much ;D i was just revering to the views btw i presently really like the esoc patch and youre guys Content. I think interjection also talked about doing more content for lower level Players. i just think there is so much more potential in this community to keep rests of this game a live and you guys are a big part of this community
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer

Post by pingiu »

Cometk wrote:
pingiu wrote:

Please take a look at this post. In the past, the EP changes would be made in a private forum, not accessible to the public. This new forum is completely transparent. It is simply an upgrade from previous patch-making efforts.

i dont want to complain but i jsut feel like most of the Esocommunity Content is made for pr 23 plus Player whish leafs a lot of potentiel aside
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

Riotcoke wrote:
juhjuh wrote:I find it a bit sad, that lower level players, more then 50%, won't be able allowed to compete. It's a cool idea but I would rather have tournemants, for everyone and not only for the top players.

Just apply to be a team mascot!

After some VERY VERY careful consideration, I have decided you are eligible to join our organisation as the team mascot... Should you choose to accept it!

-P.S I will need to see some creative artwork advertising the strength of our organisation (MS Paint only!)
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by TheNameDaniel »

pingiu wrote:idk what his most viewed Video is, but compared to the amount of effort Escape is putting in there Videos there results klick wise are not great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQmD1-nY5DI

this is the most viewed video of AOE 3 on YouTube.
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer

Post by pingiu »

I am honored
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

pingiu wrote:214.767 klicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smcEXMzavcg

6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

TheNameDaniel wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
juhjuh wrote:I find it a bit sad, that lower level players, more then 50%, won't be able allowed to compete. It's a cool idea but I would rather have tournemants, for everyone and not only for the top players.

Just apply to be a team mascot!

After some VERY VERY careful consideration, I have decided you are eligible to join our organisation as the team mascot... Should you choose to accept it!

-P.S I will need to see some creative artwork advertising the strength of our organisation (MS Paint only!)

Thank you, you have made a good decision. Here is my first work, a prediction for week 1.
Attachments
Week 1 prediction.png

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by TheNameDaniel »

Good lad!
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우슀

Post by VinyanyĂ©rĂ« »

That's the wrong kind of duck
duck
:mds:
imo
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Vinyanyérë wrote:That's the wrong kind of duck

It's a duckling it counts

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I just realized our cigaret and RPG are censored :(
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

GOD TIER: ESOC technicians who beat the spam inviter!
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

umeu wrote:GOD TIER: ESOC technicians who beat the spam inviter!

When did this happen?
:nwc:
Brazil PikaDasGalaxyas
Crossbow
ESO: Antoniochaves

Post by PikaDasGalaxyas »

Me inscrevi, quero jogar. Mas nĂŁo entendi nada das regras hahaha
No Flag almalek
Skirmisher

Post by almalek »

EPL EPL EPL EPL EPL
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

PikaDasGalaxyas wrote:Me inscrevi, quero jogar. Mas nĂŁo entendi nada das regras hahaha

kkkkkkk