08 Sep 2019, 04:30

I will sign in..
Portugal breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: Breezebrothers

08 Sep 2019, 21:44

@Riotcoke I donate my 2k points to my french boy @Kynesie
Lordraphael wrote:if you can spare money, consider donating. Depending on the number of donations i might decide to stream more.
bwinner wrote:I was happy when breeze posted a rec where he beat me once, which means he believes I am good.
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
ESO: Riotcoke

08 Sep 2019, 22:07

The first week of the EPL is over with a jam packed weekend of games resulting in a lot of betting, out of this @breeze has come off top with just over 10,000 with @knusch nipping at his heels with nearly 8k points. Breeze has decided to donate 2k of his points to his wall loving friend @Kynesie resulting in a tighter top end of the betting and a smaller point difference between the top two and third place @Challenger_Marco . With how many games that have been against the odds already i've also decided to give everyone 1,000 points so anyone who was left with zero is able to stay in the betting.

This week all games should be on the betting sheet and hopefully i'll learn to use @Goodspeed 's complicated system properly this time so i don't have to go running for his aid whenever I make a silly mistake :?

Good luck in this week's betting!

You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, that we're all going to ask, is "Who are you?"
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

08 Sep 2019, 22:16

Stop tagging me bish @Riotcoke
There's sand in my teeth
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team

08 Sep 2019, 22:18

You signed up though :(
You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, that we're all going to ask, is "Who are you?"
Canada vividlyplain
Musketeer
ESO: vividlyplain

08 Sep 2019, 22:54

thanks @Riotcoke
Somalia somppukunkku
Jaeger
Donator 02

11 Sep 2019, 10:03

hi. I'll give somebody else a chance this time but could somebody send the general standings/history link? just to stalk own odds.
Co-Founder of Somali Kabuli Gaming
Homo management SKG
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

11 Sep 2019, 10:06

Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team

11 Sep 2019, 10:20

Thanks for reminding me @Goodspeed

Bets are now open for:

SommpuKunkku vs Hazza Tomorrow at 16:30 GMT
Bwinner vs SirCallen Tomorrow at 18:30 GMT
ageofkiller vs Miggo on Friday at 15:00 GMT

I'll be adding more games once the schedule is complete so keep your eyes peeled on the betting sheet!

Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
ESO: Princeofcarthage

11 Sep 2019, 12:49

Hazza vs Somppu : 4-1, 3-2
Bwinner vs Callen : 5-0, 4-1
ageofkiller vs Miggo : 3-2, 2-3

don't have time to explain logic and stuff and commentary this time though
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

11 Sep 2019, 12:54

You know you have a sheet where you're supposed to enter your bets? @princeofcarthage
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

11 Sep 2019, 13:22

Goodspeed wrote:You know you have a sheet where you're supposed to enter your bets? @princeofcarthage

I know I am just posting my predictions which have been mostly accurate so far. As a guide to others.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01

11 Sep 2019, 13:23

Lol
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team

11 Sep 2019, 13:25

Attachments
hmmmmm.PNG
hmmmmm.PNG (36.51 KiB) Viewed 237 times
Germany amiggo1999
Dragoon
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

11 Sep 2019, 14:00

I don't see how you are really more qualified than any other player with your predictions @princeofcarthage Also you barely ever play with most players in the league, so it's hard for you to judge their actual dkill
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team

11 Sep 2019, 14:01

Meanwhile i lose to all the players in the league when i play vs them, so obviously i'm the man to come to about betting predictions :)
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

11 Sep 2019, 14:44

Riotcoke wrote:@princeofcarthage :hmm:

If you would see I had lot of 10 points 15 points on near impossible results as they had odds like 150 200 etc. Ofcourse If I am going to place bets on all 8 results when only one will win, ofc my winrate sucks.
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

11 Sep 2019, 14:47

amiggo1999 wrote:I don't see how you are really more qualified than any other player with your predictions @princeofcarthage Also you barely ever play with most players in the league, so it's hard for you to judge their actual dkill

I don't see how it is relevant, most analysts never actually play the game anyways. Still I predicted results with around 80-85% accuracy, that should mean something.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

11 Sep 2019, 14:59

Lol
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

11 Sep 2019, 15:00

Kek
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team

11 Sep 2019, 15:02

ржунимагу
Germany amiggo1999
Dragoon
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

11 Sep 2019, 15:07

@princeofcarthage it is very relevant. Actually knowing the players skill by playing vs them a lot gives you a whole lot more knowledge when placing your bets.
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
NWC LAN 4th place
GameRanger ID: 5529322

11 Sep 2019, 15:09

princeofcarthage wrote:Bwinner vs Callen : 5-0, 4-1

@SirCallen
Micro tricks

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888

11 Sep 2019, 15:25

princeofcarthage wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:You know you have a sheet where you're supposed to enter your bets? @princeofcarthage

I know I am just posting my predictions which have been mostly accurate so far. As a guide to others.
People can look at your bets themselves, in the sheets.

Forum Info

Return to “Information and Discussion”