ESOC Premier League - Week 1

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: ESOC Premier League - Week 1

Post by deleted_user »

princeofcarthage wrote:You can all laugh/troll call the posts shit thread or whatever, still doesn't change the fact that most of predictions and wordings have been correct.

Nice job
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

princeofcarthage wrote:You can all laugh/troll call the posts shit thread or whatever, still doesn't change the fact that most of predictions and wordings have been correct.

I mean it's not about the content, just that you spammed 5 posts back to back, plus in the wrong thread. And anyway, just "many expected to be a clean sweep on kaisers part" was enough for me to stop reading, because that's pure bs. I would have been quite surprised if I didn't drop a game.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Kaiserklein wrote:

I mean it's not about the content, just that you spammed 5 posts back to back, plus in the wrong thread. And anyway, just "many expected to be a clean sweep on kaisers part" was enough for me to stop reading, because that's pure bs. I would have been quite surprised if I didn't drop a game.

To be fair like gibson said, I agree top players wouldn't have thought so, but those are limited, majority of the people watching are low levels. Now:
1) lukas doesn't stream much
2) As a result his true level isn't known to many
3) If you look at my bets you can see that I myself wasn't pretty sure about the score and I expected you to drop a game.
4) So its perfectly reasonable that many would think you would win 5-0.
5) In fact someone in the chat or in some other thread said so he expected you to 5-0
6) + I talked in personal messages with randoms on twitch 90% said they expected you to win 5-0

Also I didn't spam 5 back to back :( the other was 2 days later.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Erm why did i get a notification about this thread today am I missing something mr @Cometk
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Hazza54321 wrote:Erm why did i get a notification about this thread today am I missing something mr @Cometk
nothing whatsoever. move along