ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: [CMC] SirCallen vs [SKG] bwinner

Post by Hazza54321 »

why, sioux destroy otto
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

yep. well sioux can hold jan rush for sure. but you are forced to spam shitty cetans. meanwhile jans are very useful also later
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gg wp no re out.

ALSO I LIKE TO STATE FOR THE RECORD THAT #SIRCALLEN DID NOT USE MY TM BUILDS. HAD HE USED THEM, HE WOULD'VE CLEANED UP 5-0. SPREAD THE WORD, TELL THE WORLD. YOUR GRANDPA, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SISTER, YOUR PET DOG.

And in the words of a true great: "I retire."
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

deleted_user wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I mean I am congratulating you, and saying I was wrong, yet you are being rude/angry. I don't understand.

Sorry mate, you're just always dogging me, and assume I'll resign early in a team-based tourney match because of ladder gameplay, and disrespect bwinner on the sly after the fact because you wanted him to win. I don't like. We obviously have some beef, and it ain't savory.

How did I disrespect bwinner? Or are you just assuming that stuff like 90% of the other stuff?

As a matter of fact given your previous tourney records it was safe to assume. I don't really care weather you win or he does. Player who is best prepared and in best form on that day is most likely going to win. That was you. You act as if you prepared and won just to stick it upto to me lol.

When other day I realised in chat that you probably don't take it lightly and that joke had gone too far, I actually apologized to you and stopped after that. I believe you just want to continue the beef though and not bury the hatchet. Just don't act like it's my fault though.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.