[RO64] Sergyou7 vs Samwise12

No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

charlemagen wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:40 min treaty games are too long of a time to invest if youre not even prepared. Sam was completely honest about why he didnt want to play. There are many of us who gave NR 40 a chance but after some team games for treaty I have no interest in dealing with the bulk of the treaty community. They have a chance to get new players in their community and theyll just flame you if youre not up to par the first team game youve played at that level in NR 40. This treaty tournament was a good run but I doubt it will reach their minimum expectations for activity.
Incorrect, we have a problem with players wanting to play at a top tier level when they arent close. We do want more players and we openly try to help/teach when asked. But, if you are unknown and join a game and do not even know the basics you might get flamed
I can handle myself but if you wanna be a bitch then I simply will not be apart of it. I played a supremacy game right after that and you simply do not know the basics but black_thought didnt flame you. It must be nice to not get flamed for simply getting experience. Dont worry though, Im simply done with treaty and will never give that part of the community another thought or chance.

btw I do know the basics of treaty so dont make stupid fucking comments. I may not know what rehearsed shit you guys do every game...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

aoefan4life wrote:
gibson wrote:egos man.....
40 min treaty games are too long of a time to invest if youre not even prepared. Sam was completely honest about why he didnt want to play. There are many of us who gave NR 40 a chance but after some team games for treaty I have no interest in dealing with the bulk of the treaty community. They have a chance to get new players in their community and theyll just flame you if youre not up to par the first team game youve played at that level in NR 40. This treaty tournament was a good run but I doubt it will reach their minimum expectations for activity.

this is not directly relevant to what I said so Idek why you quoted me....
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

aoefan4life wrote:
charlemagen wrote:Incorrect, we have a problem with players wanting to play at a top tier level when they arent close. We do want more players and we openly try to help/teach when asked. But, if you are unknown and join a game and do not even know the basics you might get flamed
I can handle myself but if you wanna be a bitch then I simply will not be apart of it. I played a supremacy game right after that and you simply do not know the basics but black_thought didnt flame you. It must be nice to not get flamed for simply getting experience. Dont worry though, Im simply done with treaty and will never give that part of the community another thought or chance.

btw I do know the basics of treaty so dont make stupid fucking comments. I may not know what rehearsed shit you guys do every game...
are you the guy that repeatedly called charlemagen a treaty faggot yesterday in that sup game? I resigned as your team mate cuz jesus that was ridiculous.

Edit: OOOOOOOOOOO you must be that guy "eueueu" who resigned in that TR game then hopped on a smurf to play with us in sup. IDK what pizza and charlemagen said to you but that level of game is NOT where you should be getting experience from. Imagine if i randomly hopped into a game with BSop or H20 expecting they would give me the time of day to get experience lol??

I have had the pleasure of playing with people massively better than me like Goodspeed, kingownage, dicktator, and black thought because THEY INVITED ME.

So yeah Im really not sure why you thought you could join our game as a learning experience. But again... IDK what they said to you. Maybe it was out of line, but from my perspective, you wasted 5 peoples time
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

sc wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:I can handle myself but if you wanna be a bitch then I simply will not be apart of it. I played a supremacy game right after that and you simply do not know the basics but black_thought didnt flame you. It must be nice to not get flamed for simply getting experience. Dont worry though, Im simply done with treaty and will never give that part of the community another thought or chance.

are you the guy that repeatedly called charlemagen a treaty faggot yesterday in that sup game? I resigned as your team mate cuz jesus that was ridiculous.

Edit: OOOOOOOOOOO you must be that guy "eueueu" who resigned in that TR game then hopped on a smurf to play with us in sup. IDK what pizza and charlemagen said to you but that level of game is NOT where you should be getting experience from. Imagine if i randomly hopped into a game with BSop or H20 expecting they would give me the time of day to get experience lol??

I have had the pleasure of playing with people massively better than me like Goodspeed, kingownage, dicktator, and black thought because THEY INVITED ME.

So yeah Im really not sure why you thought you could join our game as a learning experience. But again... IDK what they said to you. Maybe it was out of line, but from my perspective, you wasted 5 peoples time
You can take your own high and mighty community and fuck off. I think youre all treaty faggots now. If someone is talking shit to me during a game then I will resign and make them lose for sure.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

ROASTED GET THE PITCHFORKS LADS
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

aoefan4life wrote:
sc wrote:are you the guy that repeatedly called charlemagen a treaty faggot yesterday in that sup game? I resigned as your team mate cuz jesus that was ridiculous.

You can take your own high and mighty community and fuck off. I think youre all treaty faggots now. If someone is talking shit to me during a game then I will resign and make them lose for sure.

Well firstly trevor and I are pretty good friends and play with each other a lot so that game wasnt really for competitive play so much as fun. Secondly, you said " hiding behind you walls treaty fags" when you were the only one to wall that entire game.
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

Post by dicktator »

aoefan4life wrote:
charlemagen wrote:Incorrect, we have a problem with players wanting to play at a top tier level when they arent close. We do want more players and we openly try to help/teach when asked. But, if you are unknown and join a game and do not even know the basics you might get flamed
I can handle myself but if you wanna be a bitch then I simply will not be apart of it. I played a supremacy game right after that and you simply do not know the basics but black_thought didnt flame you. It must be nice to not get flamed for simply getting experience. Dont worry though, Im simply done with treaty and will never give that part of the community another thought or chance.?

I just want to point out that supremacy has its problems with flaming too. I played a 3v3 sup once where I had a bad game (missing raids etc), and my teammate continually flamed me for the entire course of the game, even pausing at some points just to flame me. black_thought is an exceptionally nice guy and shouldnt be used as an example for how the bulk of the supremacy community acts. Thats not to say that the treaty community is without its problems. Lower players sometimes get flamed for losing in team games. There are some specific players, for obvious reasons I will not name names, who have raging issues. I am sorry that you had such a poor experience with treaty and wish you luck in whatever you do, but please dont act like the team supremacy community is SO much better.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

If the game wasn't for me then the host could have simply kicked me?
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

dicktator wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:I can handle myself but if you wanna be a bitch then I simply will not be apart of it. I played a supremacy game right after that and you simply do not know the basics but black_thought didnt flame you. It must be nice to not get flamed for simply getting experience. Dont worry though, Im simply done with treaty and will never give that part of the community another thought or chance.

I just want to point out that supremacy has its problems with flaming too. I played a 3v3 sup once where I had a bad game (missing raids etc), and my teammate continually flamed me for the entire course of the game, even pausing at some points just to flame me. black_thought is an exceptionally nice guy and shouldnt be used as an example for how the bulk of the supremacy community acts. Thats not to say that the treaty community is without its problems. Lower players sometimes get flamed for losing in team games. There are some specific players, for obvious reasons I will not name names, who have raging issues. I am sorry that you had such a poor experience with treaty and wish you luck in whatever you do, but please dont act like the team supremacy community is SO much better.
If the game wasnt for me then the host could have simply kicked me? I was trying to help the treaty community and while I dont know why I was not supposed to fight middle when I was the middle player and I cant read your guys mind. I thought this treaty tournament was supposed to get more interested in NR 40 games but I guess I was wrong. I know how to play NR 40 as well as any game mode but I never claimed to be the best as Im sure youre not either.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

charlemagen wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:You can take your own high and mighty community and fuck off. I think youre all treaty faggots now. If someone is talking shit to me during a game then I will resign and make them lose for sure.
Well firstly trevor and I are pretty good friends and play with each other a lot so that game wasnt really for competitive play so much as fun. Secondly, you said " hiding behind you walls treaty fags" when you were the only one to wall that entire game.
Im glad you know what you are.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

aoefan4life wrote:
sc wrote:are you the guy that repeatedly called charlemagen a treaty faggot yesterday in that sup game? I resigned as your team mate cuz jesus that was ridiculous.

Youre coming off as incredibly childish and completely new to online gaming in general. But as I have no idea what pizza and charlemagen said to you that game that inserted so much salt into your anus, Ill just leave it at that.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag jaype22
Musketeer

Post by jaype22 »

One person here is incredibly butthurt I feel.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

sc wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:You can take your own high and mighty community and fuck off. I think youre all treaty faggots now. If someone is talking shit to me during a game then I will resign and make them lose for sure.
Youre coming off as incredibly childish and completely new to online gaming in general. But as I have no idea what pizza and charlemagen said to you that game that inserted so much salt into your anus, Ill just leave it at that.

Im not salty at all. I find it rather funny that I call him a treaty faggot and you guys freak out over that lol. I said what I think of you guys and if you have to defend what I think then thats just sad. You have no idea because when I resigned they simply said I left without saying anything which was a complete lie lol but you have to stick with your own so I understand that.

Youre getting off track and using really basic insults which everyone on the internet does. I guess that makes you a basic bitch lol
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

aoefan4life wrote:
sc wrote:Youre coming off as incredibly childish and completely new to online gaming in general.? But as I have no idea what pizza and charlemagen said to you that game that inserted so much salt into your anus, Ill just leave it at that.

Im not salty at all. I find it rather funny that I call him a treaty faggot and you guys freak out over that lol. I said what I think of you guys and if you have to defend what I think then thats just sad. You have no idea because when I resigned they simply said I left without saying anything which was a complete lie lol but you have to stick with your own so I understand that.

why would you not try to defend yourself when someone insults you? Lmao.....
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

aoefan4life wrote:
sc wrote:Youre coming off as incredibly childish and completely new to online gaming in general. But as I have no idea what pizza and charlemagen said to you that game that inserted so much salt into your anus, Ill just leave it at that.

Youre getting off track and using really basic insults which everyone on the internet does. I guess that makes you a basic bitch lol
"40 min treaty games are too long of a time to invest if youre not even prepared. Sam was completely honest about why he didnt want to play. There are many of us who gave NR 40 a chance but after some team games for treaty I have no interest in dealing with the bulk of the treaty community. They have a chance to get new players in their community and theyll just flame you if youre not up to par the first team game youve played at that level in NR 40. This treaty tournament was a good run but I doubt it will reach their minimum expectations for activity."
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

Just pointing at facts.
No Flag jaype22
Musketeer

Post by jaype22 »

aoefan4life wrote:
sc wrote:Youre coming off as incredibly childish and completely new to online gaming in general. But as I have no idea what pizza and charlemagen said to you that game that inserted so much salt into your anus, Ill just leave it at that.

Im not salty at all.
Of course you are. Look at your very first post in this thread where you started crying cause some people werent nice to you so you got butthurt and started flaming here.
Stop being so sensitive and flooding threads with a complete different topic with your QQ off-topic.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

Post by illmatic »

lol this guy is just embarrasing himself more and more just stop posting boi.
I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret