Fake results.....
:nwc:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Re: Mongobillione vs JackGaming

Post by sebnan12 »

*updated*
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Fake results.....
shut up
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

It doesn't matter what happened, you can't just refuse to play lol. You deserve an admin loss if you don't play out the last game.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

gibson wrote:It doesn't matter what happened, you can't just refuse to play lol. You deserve an admin loss if you don't play out the last game.
are u blind he literally drop tricked me which is against the rules, he was late snd disrespectful aswell as didnt follow the rules? if then i deserve an admin win

NEED MORE XP
United States of America JackGaming
Musketeer

Post by JackGaming »

I do not know if my last post processed, but I did not mean to break the rules my internet is bad and I meant to resign.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

And you're doing a fucking terrible job of explaining the situation. Did you win a game + he dropped a game? In that case you won twice and dont have to play anymore. But if he just dropped one game and now you're refusing to play again because you don't want to thats now how tournaments fucking work. You cant just decide you win. So calm youre fucking tits dumbass.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

gibson wrote:And you're doing a fucking terrible job of explaining the situation. Did you win a game + he dropped a game? In that case you won twice and dont have to play anymore. But if he just dropped one game and now you're refusing to play again because you don't want to thats now how tournaments fucking work. You cant just decide you win. So calm youre fucking tits dumbass.
did u read the tourney rules just once? drop tricking is exploiting the game which is a reason for disqualifying so whatever happened to ur mood go attack someone else like an immature child

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

gibson wrote:And you're doing a fucking terrible job of explaining the situation. Did you win a game + he dropped a game? In that case you won twice and dont have to play anymore. But if he just dropped one game and now you're refusing to play again because you don't want to thats now how tournaments fucking work. You cant just decide you win. So calm youre fucking tits dumbass.
theres no reason to insult someone like that.and also its not ur job to play esoc police let the admins decide

NEED MORE XP
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

EZ4MOTHERFUCKINGCMC!
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Players need to play out the entirety of their series, even if one player is significantly worse than the other. Jackgaming claims his drop was not intentional and I don't see why we shouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt. I see Jackgaming is hosting a lobby right now. Let's resolve this issue by playing out the 2nd game right now. The result of the first game - a win by Mongobillione - still stands.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

pretty chessy from your isp to cause troubles when youre 600 points down, they got your back id say
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by TheNameDaniel »

Man that 847 score vs 265 score, mongo too op!
Musketeer

Post by JackGaming »

I am rewriting this post,
I was a bit late like 10 minutes because the time changed here this morning, I was confused on what time we were to play, my fault. I wanted to keep the game going as long as I could make units, my internet disconnected because it has been for days in the middle of games and it was laggy, my fault I have not had anyone to repair it yet because no one can come out since it was broken like a couple of days ago, I guess my fault. I did not mean to disconnect I pressed the resign button the minute it was disconnection. If this is counted you quitting in the middle of the series, then this might be why there is a lot of people uninterested in this tournament. I apologize to everyone that did not get to see game 2 and to you Mongo. But if you agree to play Game 2 I am ready when you are.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sebnan12 wrote:
did u read the tourney rules just once? drop tricking is exploiting the game which is a reason for disqualifying so whatever happened to ur mood go attack someone else like an immature child
Please read back your posts and examine the way you're behaving and compare it to this article, and get back to me about who's being more immature.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... dish-adult
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

JackGaming wrote:I am rewriting this post,
I was a bit late like 10 minutes because the time changed here this morning, I was confused on what time we were to play, my fault. I wanted to keep the game going as long as I could make units, my internet disconnected because it has been for days in the middle of games and it was laggy, my fault I have not had anyone to repair it yet because no one can come out since it was broken like a couple of days ago, I guess my fault. I did not mean to disconnect I pressed the resign button the minute it was disconnection. If this is counted you quitting in the middle of the series, then this might be why there is a lot of people uninterested in this tournament. I apologize to everyone that did not get to see game 2 and to you Mongo. But if you agree to play Game 2 I am ready when you are.
ur drop wasnt intentional and u werent 10 mins late it was more. gibson is one shitty person i cbf to argue with but since bramboy already made an admin decision i wont complain there. i can play again in 1 hour from now which would be 18 gmt if u want to continue

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

gibson wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:
Please read back your posts and examine the way you're behaving and compare it to this article, and get back to me about who's being more immature.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... dish-adult
ye well u

NEED MORE XP
Musketeer

Post by JackGaming »

Okay 18 GMT we can continue let me try to sort out my internet issues by then.
Musketeer

Post by JackGaming »

Good games, thank you for finishing the series. Everything was great besides the issues.
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Re: Mongobillione vs JackGaming *updated*

Post by TheNameDaniel »

AGAINEZ4MOTHERFUCKINGCMC!
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

What was the replayed game, the MU on Painted Desert?
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
No Flag azerty456
Crossbow
ESO: azerty456

Post by azerty456 »

Mongobillione, I remember playing with you :D