User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 3434
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

22 Oct 2019, 17:41

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:If esoc is doing so much including providing admins and other stuff, why isn't this tournament casted on ESOCTV, anyways?

Because the vast majority of the ESOC audience is not interested in NR, and because we have other supremacy tournaments going on which have priority both caster- and channel-wise.

-Players who have to watch can watch, others have option to not tune in.
-Supremacy tournaments could(of course) have been given preference over Nr20 games.
-Casting is always voluntary, it would depend on caster weather he wants to cast or not.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3588
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire
Clan: UwU

22 Oct 2019, 18:47

princeofcarthage wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:If esoc is doing so much including providing admins and other stuff, why isn't this tournament casted on ESOCTV, anyways?

Because the vast majority of the ESOC audience is not interested in NR, and because we have other supremacy tournaments going on which have priority both caster- and channel-wise.

-Players who have to watch can watch, others have option to not tune in.
-Supremacy tournaments could(of course) have been given preference over Nr20 games.
-Casting is always voluntary, it would depend on caster weather he wants to cast or not.

I'm not casting it.
Positive arguments for video games collective financing model develop an emancipatory-utopian framework, which is critical with publishers, libertarian with users, and melancholic-postmodern with the content developed in the past..
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
Posts: 1393
ESO: Conquerer999

22 Oct 2019, 18:52

Basically when people see the notification “ESOCTV went live!” They expect sup games which makes sense. Would you rather have 100 viewers but half of them are complaining and bashing treaty or ~30-50 viewers on someone’s personal stream and they’re all actually interested
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective

Image
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3588
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire
Clan: UwU

22 Oct 2019, 19:05

In all honesty, it might be a good idea maybe to put it on ESOC2
Positive arguments for video games collective financing model develop an emancipatory-utopian framework, which is critical with publishers, libertarian with users, and melancholic-postmodern with the content developed in the past..
Vietnam Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7412
ESO: PrinceofBabu

22 Oct 2019, 20:00

dicktator_ wrote:Basically when people see the notification “ESOCTV went live!” They expect sup games which makes sense. Would you rather have 100 viewers but half of them are complaining and bashing treaty or ~30-50 viewers on someone’s personal stream and they’re all actually interested

Agreed a personal channel is the right call, maybe esoctv2. Wasnt there a time2treaty channel at some point
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
Posts: 1393
ESO: Conquerer999

22 Oct 2019, 20:27

Hazza54321 wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:Basically when people see the notification “ESOCTV went live!” They expect sup games which makes sense. Would you rather have 100 viewers but half of them are complaining and bashing treaty or ~30-50 viewers on someone’s personal stream and they’re all actually interested

Agreed a personal channel is the right call, maybe esoctv2. Wasnt there a time2treaty channel at some point

Yea but time2treaty basically has nothing to do with this tournament, esoctv2 sounds good for later rounds
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective

Image

Forum Info

Return to “Information and Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest