ESOC Winter Championship 2020 - Rules & Information

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Re: ESOC Winter Championship 2020 - Rules & Information

Post by Cometk »

Narotics007 wrote:Hi, I m Narcotics007 . How do I find out in which division I am placed and when will be my matches?
Please Help
Hi Narcotics, the divisions and brackets are currently under construction by our development team. They are being made as quickly as possible, but this process might take a few days. Once it is ready, you will have plenty of time to schedule a time with your opponent to play your match next week (from around January 12th to January 19th).

I must inform you that because you originally signed up with an invalid username (Narcotics) we did not include you in the seeding for the original tournament. I can see now that your correct username is "Narcotics007" so I apologize for this mistake - but because the tournament seeding is already complete, I cannot place you directly into the tournament anymore. However, what I can do is put you on a Waiting List of substitute players, and if someone in the tournament does not appear for their Round 1 match, we can put you into the tournament as a replacement player. If this occurs, I will send you a private message.

Thank you and I hope you have a good time on ESOC!
Bangladesh Narotics007
Crossbow
ESO: Narcotics007

Post by Narotics007 »

Thanks man, I should have contacted earlier. But please consider my issue and try to put me in the tournament. This is my very first tournament in esoc, and I'm really very excited about it. If I ain't able to participate in this tournament,it would break my heart.
OjhorNarcos
No Flag bronzeghost123
Crossbow
ESO: bronzeghost123

Post by bronzeghost123 »

Could you please tell me we need to play exactly on 19 January
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

bronzeghost123 wrote:Could you please tell me we need to play exactly on 19 January
You need to complete your match on or before 19 January. You can play any day now through 19 January.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: ESOC Winter Championship 2020 - Rules & Information (wip)

Post by harcha »

Cometk wrote:Intermediate Division - $150 - 5%
3rd place: many many potatoes, valued at $25
:grin: I'm dying you bastard :grin:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LatvianJokes/ glad you remember :flowers: is all nutrition i need
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.