What I know about the current EP team

United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Re: What I know about the current EP team

Post by Papist »

@Diarouga I'm not sure whether your goal is to have your opinion be given more consideration, or to be given control over the EP project, but your current behavior isn't getting you closer to either of them.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Papist wrote:@Diarouga I'm not sure whether your goal is to have your opinion be given more consideration, or to be given control over the EP project, but your current behavior isn't getting you closer to either of them.

I'm not trying to reach either of these goals. I'm not going to work with a captain, that's it.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Dia must be fun at parties.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Papist wrote:@Diarouga I'm not sure whether your goal is to have your opinion be given more consideration, or to be given control over the EP project, but your current behavior isn't getting you closer to either of them.

I'm not trying to reach either of these goals. I'm not going to work with a captain, that's it.

Then what do you want exactly? From where I'm standing this thread just seems like flaming for the sake of flaming.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Challe wrote:jezuz wheres the popcorn

No popcorn, you all have sinned way too much

jezuz
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Anyway, it's well known that ESOC is nespostistic. You picked Zoi because he's a close friend to you, not because he's any competent.
I picked him for the reasons I mentioned earlier, that is vast knowledge of the game, attention to detail, a good grasp on game design, ability to constructively discuss changes with top players and an extensive history working with me on the patch. He was the obvious choice.
You're quite pathetic by the way. It's sad people don't realise that, but you just used me when you needed me because nobody was supporting your changes, and you needed high level players to test and prove your points, and when you don't need me anymore, you just get rid of me.
The only person I got rid of in the context of EP is myself. The apparent fact that you can't work with my replacement is entirely your own doing. This reminds me of that meme where the guy is cycling, shoves a piece of wood through his wheel, falls, and blames anything but himself.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Goodspeed wrote: a good grasp on game design,

:uglylol:
Image Image Image