EP 6.1.x Beta [RELEASED-LIVE]

India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Re: EP 6.0.x Beta [2018-12-19]

Post by rsy »

IAmSoldieR wrote:I thought mitoes post about increasing fast age time by 15-20sec was very smart. Then it could possibly allow reverting nerds to ger and fren and others to bring the game closer to RE.

I believe the #1 impact on balance is maps, and maybe that's the least ..mm destructive.. way to balance?

But I've always been on the side of changing the game as little as possible.

Again, I think the mission statement needs to be clear; are we patching with expectation that it will be adopted as official, or patching with expectations to forever be a separate patch (or game)?

Lmao get them nerds boy
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

lmao *nerfs
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

glad I don’t play ep. they buff otto and russia when they could use nerfs instead and nerf zamburak, the weakest goons in the game. Russian units already free and the ratio is usually 3:1 in mass at the end of games why make them easier to spam lol but doesn’t matter since I don’t play ep I guess.
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

IGNDontay wrote:glad I don’t play ep. they buff otto and russia when they could use nerfs instead and nerf zamburak, the weakest goons in the game. Russian units already free and the ratio is usually 3:1 in mass at the end of games why make them easier to spam lol but doesn’t matter since I don’t play ep I guess.
the d0ng has spoke
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:glad I don’t play ep. they buff otto and russia when they could use nerfs instead and nerf zamburak, the weakest goons in the game. Russian units already free and the ratio is usually 3:1 in mass at the end of games why make them easier to spam lol but doesn’t matter since I don’t play ep I guess.
the d0ng has spoke
dude dongtay, the bane of master sergeants, knows a lot about the game and has a deeper understanding than either of us ever will.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

rsy wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:I thought mitoes post about increasing fast age time by 15-20sec was very smart. Then it could possibly allow reverting nerds to ger and fren and others to bring the game closer to RE.

I believe the #1 impact on balance is maps, and maybe that's the least ..mm destructive.. way to balance?

Again, I think the mission statement needs to be clear; are we patching with expectation that it will be adopted as official, or patching with expectations to forever be a separate patch (or game)?

Lmao get them nerds boy

Increase the fast age up time by 15-20 sec and the colonial civs (Russia, Otto, Brit, Spain) will become fucking op.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

gibson wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
the d0ng has spoke
dude dongtay, the bane of master sergeants, knows a lot about the game and has a deeper understanding than either of us ever will.

awh you guys stick together you’re so homo for each other it’s cute. you noobs turn a thread about the game into your typical troll. nice play. but you’re right i do have a deeper understanding of the game than both of you. nice fact.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I want David's fat cock in my smell hole.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:I want David's fat cock in my smell hole.

you can use mouth wash... you know
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:
deleted_user wrote:I want David's fat cock in my smell hole.

you can use mouth wash... you know

I've stopped using mouthwash since I drank it.

Flossing anyway is the key to good dental health, and fresh breaths!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

IGNDontay wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

awh you guys stick together you’re so homo for each other it’s cute. you noobs turn a thread about the game into your typical troll. nice play. but you’re right i do have a deeper understanding of the game than both of you. nice fact.
How about me and you play a best of 7 series, if you win ill give you 25 bucks, if I win nothing happens. It's a win win for you, except that youll take a fat L.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

gibson wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:
Show hidden quotes

How about me and you play a best of 7 series, if you win ill give you 25 bucks, if I win nothing happens. It's a win win for you, except that youll take a fat L.
it’s so cute how mad y’all are. I don’t need your money broke boy nor do I feel like i need to prove myself like you do. Keep on keepin on nub I don’t play w trolls. didn’t post in here to go back and forth w you scrubs this thread is about ep not your little egos. GG out
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I respect someone with nothing to prove.

Perhaps we are kindred spirits, d0ng and I (and dontay).
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
rsy wrote:

Lmao get them nerds boy

Increase the fast age up time by 15-20 sec and the colonial civs (Russia, Otto, Brit, Spain) will become fucking op.

Or if fren and ger want to age the same they just cut a vil.
Fren would get cheaper vils back and ger get better uhlans
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

what about not changing age up time so u dont have to do 20 changes to balance it?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

KINGofOsmane wrote:what about not changing age up time so u dont have to do 20 changes to balance it?

Smart boy.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

How about change more things so that you have to make even more changes to balance changes?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Among all changes the fast age up nerf is the most sensible one. You would have to compensate it but as long as it is just reverts it is ok. In fact reverting Fre-Ger changes is probably a good idea.
I would approve that change mostly for this consequence rather than its own effect.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Fast age up nerf is totally justified and it's not even huge. As I explained some time ago, having 10 less seconds on your fortress age up is similar to getting a 90f treasure in age 1.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

To be of any use I think it has to be 15 secs or even 20.
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Kaiserklein wrote:Fast age up nerf is totally justified and it's not even huge. As I explained some time ago, having 10 less seconds on your fortress age up is similar to getting a 90f treasure in age 1.

10 sec is huge.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Then 90f is huge
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

It is. It's an extra food crate
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

this thread is full of ridiculous overreacting to stop a change that makes the game slightly more strategic and slightly less mechanic based.

fast age is bad design by developers cause it's way too dominant compared to other options.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Goodspeed wrote:It is. It's an extra food crate

It's not. We don't see people winning games cause they get a 90f treasure. It's just a boost