No, other reason (comment below)
20%

Total votes: 56

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Fixed crates for Germany

Post by Kaiserklein »

deleted_user wrote:"before water" No idea which patch you played on. because basicly what I remember is they nerfed monitors walls and resourceses on water ( new sea maps have lesser resources at sea to make it less viable ) instantly didn't they? And then it wasnt enough so they nerfed warship limit card, changing the schooners, making fishboats cost 50w and and so on superfluous changes were made just because of germany lobby. I personally would nerf the attack of uhlans rather than hp btw, I'm not supporter of it but still, the civ is quite strong with 200w start on tp noone will deny that. can't bother to discuss same thing again and again anyway.

Ok the maps aren't as water heavy as on re, but my point is that germany got nerfed on the second iteration of ep (right after otto and iro), so you're lying when you say "ep never talked about germany".
"just because of germany lobby" lol you're so paranoid. Nice conspiracy theory man. It's getting ridiculous if you really believe german players are controlling esoc and nerfing water lmao
Yes the civ is too strong with tp start on some maps, so what? Only option is to remove the wood start? Such a stupid and lazy way to balance, just remove stuff regardless of design and consistency and create more imbalances, when in fact you could do some smart nerfs, which I'm not gonna bother listing here because I did like 3 times already, in real threads.

Ah, and have a look at the result of your poll btw...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Smart nerfs being -5 hp or +5 food cost for Uhlans xD
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:
deleted_user wrote:"before water" No idea which patch you played on. because basicly what I remember is they nerfed monitors walls and resourceses on water ( new sea maps have lesser resources at sea to make it less viable ) instantly didn't they? And then it wasnt enough so they nerfed warship limit card, changing the schooners, making fishboats cost 50w and and so on superfluous changes were made just because of germany lobby. I personally would nerf the attack of uhlans rather than hp btw, I'm not supporter of it but still, the civ is quite strong with 200w start on tp noone will deny that. can't bother to discuss same thing again and again anyway.

Ok the maps aren't as water heavy as on re, but my point is that germany got nerfed on the second iteration of ep (right after otto and iro), so you're lying when you say "ep never talked about germany".
"just because of germany lobby" lol you're so paranoid. Nice conspiracy theory man. It's getting ridiculous if you really believe german players are controlling esoc and nerfing water lmao
Yes the civ is too strong with tp start on some maps, so what? Only option is to remove the wood start? Such a stupid and lazy way to balance, just remove stuff regardless of design and consistency and create more imbalances, when in fact you could do some smart nerfs, which I'm not gonna bother listing here because I did like 3 times already, in real threads.

Ah, and have a look at the result of your poll btw...

Ridicilous what? It was not influential at the beginning where GoodSpeed was democraticly recieving feedbacks from everyone but once he left, %95 of the changes were made as germany lobby wanted it, don't be too biased lol. I'm not saying zoi is a bad person, I like him and he is cool for sure, it's just he is getting misinformation and misdirected by one sided people who thinks water games should never be rewarded etc, also isn't it hypocrisy that It's normal when germany lobby players who never managed to play sea in their life tries to balance sea, and on the other hand it is indeed ridicilious when I talk about the balance of germany with truths.

Kaiserklein wrote:Ah, and have a look at the result of your poll btw…

Also yea Germany obviously isn't best civ mate haha. :salt:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I don't know if there is a German conspiracy but...

I find it hilarious that Japs have gotten way harder nerfed than Germany from RE. And I'm not even counting that EP maps have 3x more food than RE maps!
It's simply amusing to claim that the patch would be the same if somebody really cared about Kynesie or he was part of some balance team.

The current meta is absolute boredom. Match ups including fast age up civs are always played with almost identical build orders and units. Simply because it's so hard to counter it.
It's no longer a strategy game, it's rather a competition of being the biggest mechanic bot.

Unique playstyle like Kynesie does? First we nerf walls, then we move bastion to later age, then we nerf warships (after being already small whales) and in the end we nerf japan.
Then tell me that some people don't have any bias towards standard play?

Secondly, I don't understand the cry about that German nerfs would make German non-tp unplayable. They would be still playable. Why it's fine to have otto on non-tp but when we talk Germans, there is a huge riot that maybe they could (for the first time ever) fall under mediocre civ in certain maps?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I honestly don't understand whose idea it was to nerf japan while they were already mid tier…. @zoom 3 wood discount didn't give anything and I can say japan is borderline bottom/mid tier right, every civ can beat or do fine vs japan now that's hilarious isn't it?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I really don't want to start the same discussion again can't really bother. Was ep3/4/5 changes being made by biased players with one sided ideas? %95 Yes. I think that's hilarious if they still deny that anyway
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Hazza54321 wrote:try getting to late fortress as french vs germany lol
well its pretty even til you get 9 uhlan'ed
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

But anyway, I'd rather see the following nerfs instead of removal of 200w.

-2 uhlans removed from 3 SW shipment.
Alternative: 3 SW-->2 Sw+uhlans.

-Jägers 13-->12.

-Fast age 45-->50s (for all fast age civs, compensated for bad fast age civs such as port land and aztecs which are nerfed from RE and not really too strong).
Turkey iamturk
Pro Player
EWT
ESO: iamturk

Post by iamturk »

Imo correct nerf is card nerf for Germany. 9 Uhlan to 8 Uhlan. 8 Uhlan to 7 Uhlan etc. Also take off Uhlans from some cards if needed. Nerfing the unit causes everyone training War Wagons. Why would i make a unit dies to skirms. :biggrin:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

deleted_user wrote:Ridicilous what? It was not influential at the beginning where GoodSpeed was democraticly recieving feedbacks from everyone but once he left, %95 of the changes were made as germany lobby wanted it, don't be too biased lol. I'm not saying zoi is a bad person, I like him and he is cool for sure, it's just he is getting misinformation and misdirected by one sided people who thinks water games should never be rewarded etc, also isn't it hypocrisy that It's normal when germany lobby players who never managed to play sea in their life tries to balance sea, and on the other hand it is indeed ridicilious when I talk about the balance of germany with truths.

Man who is germany lobby??? XD
I mean you keep repeating that but I genuinely don't even know who you mean. If you mean Mitoe and me, well we both agree that germany is too strong and should be nerfed (though not with something as stupid as removing 200w start...), so I don't understand..? If you mean other people, then who the fuck??
About water, it's obvious it was totally broken on RE. And "broken" doesn't necessarily mean "op". It just made no sense, like for example sioux made no sense. No one said it shouldn't be rewarded, but it was just terribly designed on RE. Btw ep made fishing boats cost 70w, and schooners is probably stronger on EP than on RE at the end of the day, so it's not like water was totally nerfed to the ground and "never rewarding". For the record Kynesie almost won a tourney, by basically only winning the water maps in the finals...
I think Zoi is open to suggestions from water players such as kynesie and you btw.

deleted_user wrote:Also yea Germany obviously isn't best civ mate haha. :salt:

Yeah looks like it's what half the votes say on YOUR poll. If you make a poll you have to take into account the results, and apparently people disagree with you.

Djigit wrote:Smart nerfs being -5 hp or +5 food cost for Uhlans xD

I never proposed anything like that, don't talk if you don't know.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

Take out 2 Ulan from the 3sw look interest..

We need to take it out the cm card for port.. If u have extra TC.whatfuck u nerd cm?

When u push with 2 canons its just stupid..
Force to boom against free tcs + water boom if the map land..
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Port without cm would make them even more shit than they already are
Brazil look
Howdah

Post by look »

I think you dont know play ports but anyway..
CM are a free card for portuguese( this is the question)
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

tom is 100 percent correct
Brazil look
Howdah

Post by look »

if you reduce the initial exp to ports, you would fix this question too
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

deleted_user wrote:GoodSpeed was democraticly recieving feedbacks from everyone but once he left, %95 of the changes were made as germany lobby wanted it
deleted_user wrote:Was ep3/4/5 changes being made by biased players with one sided ideas? %95 Yes. I think that's hilarious if they still deny that anyway

Are you aware that GoodSpeed remained the head of balance for all of ep3/4/5? :hmm:
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

Just remove shittugal
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Germany has always been op since spain FF got nerfed (vanilla here guys) The matter of no TP maps and water maps was always germany's achilles heel, and with EP giving germany a half decent chance at water... im no top player but playing against germany as almost any civ on a tp map and a wood stard is a joke at best and a waste of time at worst. 6 vills and two cav as a colonial shipment? What a joke
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

deleted_user wrote:@n0el @EAGLEMUT can we actually put a pr limit to join the discussion?

The very reason you are able to make such thread is because there isn't a PR limit.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Garja wrote:
deleted_user wrote:@n0el @EAGLEMUT can we actually put a pr limit to join the discussion?

The very reason you are able to make such thread is because there isn't a PR limit.

do you wanna play bo5 me Garja?

EAGLEMUT wrote:
deleted_user wrote:GoodSpeed was democraticly recieving feedbacks from everyone but once he left, %95 of the changes were made as germany lobby wanted it
deleted_user wrote:Was ep3/4/5 changes being made by biased players with one sided ideas? %95 Yes. I think that's hilarious if they still deny that anyway

Are you aware that GoodSpeed remained the head of balance for all of ep3/4/5? :hmm:

If you are saying that these other changes were made by GoodSpeed, it's hard to believe, GoodSpeed has also changed his attitude then, because he wasn't a kind of person who would do fanatic changes without feedbacks anyway
Brazil look
Howdah

Post by look »

Port and japan players have a suck PR limit
Are PR26 with lvl 35+
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Ridicilous what? It was not influential at the beginning where GoodSpeed was democraticly recieving feedbacks from everyone but once he left, %95 of the changes were made as germany lobby wanted it, don't be too biased lol. I'm not saying zoi is a bad person, I like him and he is cool for sure, it's just he is getting misinformation and misdirected by one sided people who thinks water games should never be rewarded etc, also isn't it hypocrisy that It's normal when germany lobby players who never managed to play sea in their life tries to balance sea, and on the other hand it is indeed ridicilious when I talk about the balance of germany with truths.

Man who is germany lobby??? XD
I mean you keep repeating that but I genuinely don't even know who you mean. If you mean Mitoe and me, well we both agree that germany is too strong and should be nerfed (though not with something as stupid as removing 200w start...), so I don't understand..? If you mean other people, then who the fuck??
About water, it's obvious it was totally broken on RE. And "broken" doesn't necessarily mean "op". It just made no sense, like for example sioux made no sense. No one said it shouldn't be rewarded, but it was just terribly designed on RE. Btw ep made fishing boats cost 70w, and schooners is probably stronger on EP than on RE at the end of the day, so it's not like water was totally nerfed to the ground and "never rewarding". For the record Kynesie almost won a tourney, by basically only winning the water maps in the finals...
I think Zoi is open to suggestions from water players such as kynesie and you btw.

Kynesie is winning a serie doesn't say that all are totally balanced, and Yes I can %100 say that EP balance changes are run out of purpose when you nerf the mid tier jap to bottom but don't touch germany lol… So who suggested nerfing japan? Tell me please. We all know how loud lordraphael whined when he lost against kynesie, he was even expecting additional nerfs to beat kynesie style that was so hilarious.

Kaiserklein wrote:Yeah looks like it's what half the votes say on YOUR poll. If you make a poll you have to take into account the results, and apparently people disagree with you.

The poll doesn't have a serious intention. otherwise there would be only yes-no without description, the quote refers to someone thinks germany isn't best civ, which civ is best then? :hmm:
Brazil look
Howdah

Post by look »

2tcs+3doc its just stupid umbalanced..
When u have free cm card with 2 tcs and vills lass 100food
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

deleted_user wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Germany was one of the first civs to get nerfed lol. Before water. It was even considered underpowered for a while and no one played it anymore (even though it wasn't actually underpowered). So wtf are you talking about? And it will most likely be nerfed next patch again so you guys are tripping...

"before water" No idea which patch you played on. because basicly what I remember is they nerfed monitors walls and resourceses on water ( new sea maps have lesser resources at sea to make it less viable ) instantly didn't they? And then it wasnt enough so they nerfed warship limit card, changing the schooners, making fishboats cost 50w and and so on superfluous changes were made just because of germany lobby. I personally would nerf the attack of uhlans rather than hp btw, I'm not supporter of it but still, the civ is quite strong with 200w start on tp noone will deny that. can't bother to discuss same thing again and again anyway.

zoom wrote:
Show hidden quotes
What are you even talking about!??

I'm suprised you asked me like it didn't happen, water is nerfed in all posible ways to make it less viable again and again and as you remember EP6 was gonna have more nerfs at sea and thankfully people finally realized that a group of people are trying to make their own game and thus these changes were undone. (outposts do fort damage to fishboats same as nilla etc.)
I know very well what happened. I don't know very well what you are talking about. Making unfounded claims about EP's supposed bias – past or present – will get you nowhere good. Instead, I'd suggest reading the actual patch notes. That's how you know what did, in fact, happen.

As you will see, water, if nerfed overall, in the first place, has seen both buffs and nerfs. Whatever nerfs there have been seem completely justified, to me. What water nerfs do you think aren't?

As far as EP6 is concerned, the very first beta version featured a nerf or two, to certain aspects of water play. They were removed as a result of player feedback, and didn't feature in subsequent iterations of the patch. It's just a beta with feedback, and actual receptiveness to that feedback – no conspiracy.

I'm only interested in being constructive and improving the patch, and my patience is waning, for this sort of thing. Please try being a little more realistic, and a little less sensationalist. That's all!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

zoom wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Germany was one of the first civs to get nerfed lol. Before water. It was even considered underpowered for a while and no one played it anymore (even though it wasn't actually underpowered). So wtf are you talking about? And it will most likely be nerfed next patch again so you guys are tripping...

"before water" No idea which patch you played on. because basicly what I remember is they nerfed monitors walls and resourceses on water ( new sea maps have lesser resources at sea to make it less viable ) instantly didn't they? And then it wasnt enough so they nerfed warship limit card, changing the schooners, making fishboats cost 50w and and so on superfluous changes were made just because of germany lobby. I personally would nerf the attack of uhlans rather than hp btw, I'm not supporter of it but still, the civ is quite strong with 200w start on tp noone will deny that. can't bother to discuss same thing again and again anyway.

Show hidden quotes

I'm suprised you asked me like it didn't happen, water is nerfed in all posible ways to make it less viable again and again and as you remember EP6 was gonna have more nerfs at sea and thankfully people finally realized that a group of people are trying to make their own game and thus these changes were undone. (outposts do fort damage to fishboats same as nilla etc.)
I know very well what happened. I don't know very well what you are talking about. Making unfounded claims about EP's supposed bias – past or present – will get you nowhere good. Instead, I'd suggest reading the actual patch notes. That's how you know what did, in fact, happen.

As you will see, water, if nerfed overall, in the first place, has seen both buffs and nerfs. Whatever nerfs there have been seem completely justified, to me. What water nerfs do you think aren't?

As far as EP6 is concerned, the very first beta version featured a nerf or two, to certain aspects of water play. They were removed as a result of player feedback, and didn't feature in subsequent iterations of the beta. It's just a beta with feedback, and actual receptiveness to that feedback – no conspiracy.

I'm only interested in being constructive and improving the patch, and my patience is waning, for this sort of thing. Please try being a little more realistic, and a little less sensationalist. That's all!

Zoi I like you, you are a great person but realisticly some people direct you for their own benefits, that's all I can say :flowers: