EP 7 suggestions

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: EP 7 suggestions

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

His majesty Zoi finally read my suggestions ! It's an honor.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

I think pikes and other melee units should be buffed a bit though i dont think cost reduction is the way to go.

I think some of them should be given some range considering the point of those units is that they have long range melee weapons, so they should have range like how meteor hammers have range.

This will allow them to zone cav much more efficiently and allow them to cover for range units and art effectively

So pikes 3 range
halbs and changdao 2 range

for the other ones like sioux clubs, samurai, rajpiuts and jaguars they should be modeled after yamabushi and given a small range resist since they are suppose to get in close combat
edit: remove heavy infantry tag for rods
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Tashunke prowlers should generate 50c for every vil they raid! And 50-100w for each building depending in it's cost!

The unit will go from useless never train, to always make a couple every game (especially vs japan) without having to change any stats. The generated res can be tweaked, and it can perhaps go along with a slight nerf of teepee gathering bonus.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

helln00 wrote:I think pikes and other melee units should be buffed a bit though i dont think cost reduction is the way to go.

I think some of them should be given some range considering the point of those units is that they have long range melee weapons, so they should have range like how meteor hammers have range.

This will allow them to zone cav much more efficiently and allow them to cover for range units and art effectively

So pikes 3 range

for the other ones like sioux clubs, samurai, rajpiuts and jaguars they should be modeled after yamabushi and given a small range resist since they are suppose to get in close combat

You don't need to buff rods, they're already in a good place as they are, just look at how players like Hazza utilise them for example.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Riotcoke wrote:
helln00 wrote:I think pikes and other melee units should be buffed a bit though i dont think cost reduction is the way to go.

So pikes 3 range

You don't need to buff rods, they're already in a good place as they are, just look at how players like Hazza utilise them for example.

They are definitely already usable, but considering that it is harder to make them work, they could probably be more rewarding
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

Has anybody considered making spanish gold an age 2 card? I think it could help making spain a much more competitive civ.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.