Retired Contributor

Re: EP team application

Post by Cometk »

please don’t
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

Dsy wrote:Lets vote for EP patch president.

A poll? We all know how that would end.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Yes, probably not a good idea.
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

@zoom no need for sarcasm there. Fact of the matter is Kaiser, diarouga, mitoe and garja (sry if i am missing someone) are the most active top players in that regard, nd being responsive to noobs goes a long way as far as popularizing the ep goes. I dont know/remember everything there was going on except a long discussion about you becoming ep leader and a big discussion and lots of accusation happening; but it seems most people at the lan perceived rouga as nice and agreeable, nd he also is acting kind of different since then. Maybe its time to ignore personal grudges (even if the "window for excuses has long been shut"), since what matters is the result, and many people in the community obviously like and respect diarouga.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

scarm wrote: but it seems most people at the lan perceived rouga as nice and agreeable, nd he also is acting kind of different since then. Maybe its time to ignore personal grudges (even if the "window for excuses has long been shut"), since what matters is the result, and many people in the community obviously like and respect diarouga.

:roll:
Image Image Image
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Garja wrote:
scarm wrote: but it seems most people at the lan perceived rouga as nice and agreeable, nd he also is acting kind of different since then. Maybe its time to ignore personal grudges (even if the "window for excuses has long been shut"), since what matters is the result, and many people in the community obviously like and respect diarouga.

:roll:

but diarouga forgave you, for all the wrong doings you put upon him ! @Garja
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

This just points to the fact that Zoi is a dictator of the ESOC patch and won't let anyone mess with his tight grip on EP power.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

nah
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

Thats why i said "it seens like".
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Kawapasaka wrote:

Idk, Putin wins it?
For me democracy is always the best choice.
Or we could vote for EP patch team when Zoom remains the leader. Just make sure the team also work on voting system... Not like one think differently then nothing happens.
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

Dsy wrote:
Kawapasaka wrote:

Idk, Putin wins it?
For me democracy is always the best choice.
Or we could vote for EP patch team when Zoom remains the leader. Just make sure the team also work on voting system... Not like one think differently then nothing happens.

Obviously, Garja would win the poll. Never in Aoe3 history has there been a poll not won by Garja.
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

somppukunkku wrote:Let's deep analyze the situation.

The fact that Diarouga has made this application public means that he knows he won't get accepted. If you wanted to land a job at Facebook, you wouldn't make a public facebook post, tagging Zuckerberg, right?

Obviously, the motivation is to riot against the dictator Zoi who won't accept Diarouga to his gang. Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Therefore, by making a public application Diarouga wishes to create a drama which could turn the public opinion against Zoi. By shifting the public opinion, Diarouga can force Zoi to accept him into the gang.

Is the attempt successful? Well, so far he has reached 15 likes. However, it is unclear whether the likers are those who like any post more than 20 words or really supporting Diarouga with his revolution. The low number of comments may indicate that Diarouga has some passive support but none of his fans are ready to take a bullet for him.

Is this going to be a checkmate? Diarouga's casting and play tutorials have won some popularity among ESOC citizens. Some parts of ESOC seem to be demanding Zoi to free Diarouga from the torture of bad EP balance!

What's going to be Zoi's move in this 8D chess? How solid are Zoi supporters or are they going to backstab him? Are we going to see a Battle of Uhlanfall between Family Mitoe and Family Diarouga?

Next season out soon!

@deleted_user2 , very well written, I have the similar thoughts about it i.e. diarouga is trying to blackmail/trying to be good in public eye. But in reality he is a douchebag.
fk you @lordraphael for losing to this cunt , he thinks he is King now
@lordraphael you disappointed us

P.S. @deleted_user2 keep it up
#trainableSpahi
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

He does like his victim act
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

zoom wrote:Based on the thread title, it seems there's some misinformation. Let me explain a few things:

1. For the 143:rd time: There hasn't been an ESOC Patch Team, since Goodspeed abandoned it, years ago. Therefore, the thread title is ignorant, at best.
2. Diarouga isn't being excluded from anything. I don't think that would benefit anyone – least of all himself. It's entirely possible that he'll prove useful, too.
3. Because of Diarouga's destructive and disrespectful actions, I simply have no interest in communicating with him. It's irrelevant, to said interest, whether he's as good as Garja. The window of apology is long since expired. Ultimately, Diarouga stands to learn from his actions.
4. Diarouga has had "2" and "3" explained to him, at least three separate times, by at least three different people (myself included – I won't repeat that mistake), in the past two weeks. For some combination of distrust, ego, and misguided tactics, he is acting as though it hasn't been explained to him. In my experience, patience isn't my strong suit.

I won't say it's disappointing, but I will say that it's sad to see people who are aware of the above, choosing not to make these points. It would have helped abate the disinformation. It seems I react poorly to my trust being abused. In Diarouga's case, I just adapt and move on, since I don't particularly care for him. Unfortunately for me, a few cases are infinitely more problematic.

Considering most people's ignorance of the above points, and their insistence on believing everything this pathological liar says, the misunderstanding is perfectly understandable. Now, perhaps there will be less of it. We can only hope!

keep walking to the beat of your own tuba, my friend. you're doing good work
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't think diarouga is excluded of doing anything other people can do. He can play on the beta (when it's released), he can post and vote in the balance threads, etc.

The only thing he can't do is pm directly with zoi. And since I don't see why zoi would be forced to pm with someone if he doesn't want to, I'm not sure what the problem is. There isn't an EP balance team, just people zoi pms with.

Also I'd like to remind everyone that after diarouga (and his followers) complained about stuff like the fast age and xbow/pike changes previous patch, these changes were removed. So again he's not especially excluded. He's just not especially included either, just like many other high level players, probably.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Kaiserklein wrote:The only thing he can't do is pm directly with zoi. And since I don't see why zoi would be forced to pm with someone if he doesn't want to, I'm not sure what the problem is. There isn't an EP balance team, just people zoi pms with.

Zoi doesn't have to pm me. Not doing so means that he excludes me from the pre beta process, while many people are involved in that.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Tbh if you leaked my pre-beta patch notes I wouldn't involve you in my next pre-beta process either. Fool me once...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:The only thing he can't do is pm directly with zoi. And since I don't see why zoi would be forced to pm with someone if he doesn't want to, I'm not sure what the problem is. There isn't an EP balance team, just people zoi pms with.

Zoi doesn't have to pm me. Not doing so means that he excludes me from the pre beta process, while many people are involved in that.

And many others aren't.
Anyway, I doubt zoi picks people only because of their skill level. It's also about having a constructive conversation, I'd assume. And some other criteria probably
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Kaiserklein wrote:And many others aren't.
Anyway, I doubt zoi picks people only because of their skill level. It's also about having a constructive conversation, I'd assume.

As far as I know, every top player who asked was involved in the pre beta.
Furthermore, I'd obviously have a constructive conversation about the changes. Making that thread and then flaming everybody wouldn't make sense.

Honestly, you probably don't want me in it because you don't like me, and you don't want people to argue that Germany is op.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

First you need to understand that making this thread was wrong itself.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I didn't ask to be in it, zoi just started pming me and I answered, iirc. It's up to him to pick the players he wants to discuss with.

Sure, you say you'd have a constructive conversation. Then you're maybe gonna end up flaming or leaking changes, who knows? Zoi has his reasons not to trust you. And I trust his judgement.

Yes, me big scared of germany nerf. Which is why I'm advocating for a nerf myself...

You have a point though, I don't like you. But I don't see how that matters. Your problem is with zoi, not with me.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Kaiserklein wrote:I didn't ask to be in it, zoi just started pming me and I answered, iirc. It's up to him to pick the players he wants to discuss with.

Yes, it's up to him to pick who he wants to include in the process and who he wants to exclude. I'm excluded, that's my point.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Nope, you're not more excluded than a random guy
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:I didn't ask to be in it, zoi just started pming me and I answered, iirc. It's up to him to pick the players he wants to discuss with.
Yes, it's up to him to pick who he wants to include in the process and who he wants to exclude. I'm excluded, that's my point.
If that's the extent of what you're being excluded from I don't see how you can possibly complain since you leaked the patch notes last time. Of course he's not going to trust you with them?