EP team application

Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Re: EP team application

Post by princeofkabul »

LEAKED INFORMATION

cease fire ; changed that you can fight during your cease fire but your opponent remains passive and peaceful.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

gamevideo113 wrote:Yeah honestly i think Zoi dictating the patch direction is going good so far, i'm happy with it. On the other hand I'd like to see him stop saying he won't consider diarouga's opinion because he doesn't trust him. Whether diarouga was a terrible person or not doesn't have anything to do with his understanding of the game which is definitely very good at this point. Even if zoi doesn't want to pm with diarouga, which is somewhat understandable, i'd still like to see him acknowledge diarouga's contributions on the forums.
You misunderstand. I avoid interaction with him because it doesn't interest me – not because I distrust his input, or find it worthless. I simply don't feel like doing it. Fundamentally, him betraying my trust is a matter of destructive behavior, and a lack of respect for other people.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Astaroth wrote:I don't claim to know anything, but how can you @zoom say that he is not being excluded from anything, when you yourself state that you are refusing to talk to him at all, while at the same time you are the EP patch leader?
Because his feedback is being taken into account, in at least three different ways, on top of which, he will be invited to post and vote, in the public read-only forum I'm having set up for the beta, which makes it at least four. Like I said: I don't think excluding him from the development process of the patch would do any party any good. It wouldn't be very constructive, of me.

From your perspective, it's certainly a good question, though!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

scarm wrote:@zoom no need for sarcasm there. Fact of the matter is Kaiser, diarouga, mitoe and garja (sry if i am missing someone) are the most active top players in that regard, nd being responsive to noobs goes a long way as far as popularizing the ep goes. I dont know/remember everything there was going on except a long discussion about you becoming ep leader and a big discussion and lots of accusation happening; but it seems most people at the lan perceived rouga as nice and agreeable, nd he also is acting kind of different since then. Maybe its time to ignore personal grudges (even if the "window for excuses has long been shut"), since what matters is the result, and many people in the community obviously like and respect diarouga.
There's no grudge. I only wish him well. I just have zero personal interest in directly interacting with him, since before this year even began. I prefer interacting with other people, or none at all.

Even now, it seems the poor thing is telling everyone – himself included – that he's nothing but a victim, when he is literally everything but one. The fact that he made this topic, given the context, should tell you everything you need know. It's great that Diarouga does good things, too! It just doesn't affect how I feel.

Again, getting the wrong idea is easy, ignorance and naivety provided; you have limited knowledge, and fail to realize that you do. It happens to everyone – myself included – all the time.

P.S. There is no sarcasm, there, either!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Goodspeed wrote:Tbh if you leaked my pre-beta patch notes I wouldn't involve you in my next pre-beta process either. Fool me once...
If that had been the only thing he did, I would easily still have accepted an apology—not that he would have sincerely given one. Honesty and responsibility are simply not qualities he possesses.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Kawapasaka wrote:
Dsy wrote:Lets vote for EP patch president.

A poll? We all know how that would end.
Garja would win, like he always does, and little would change.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

zoom wrote:Garja would win, like he always does, and little would change.

Zoom is actually Garja smurf confirmed?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Legoï»ż
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

Diarouga is top player and everything. But he does seems like a very cunning, self interest only type of character.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

zoom wrote:
gamevideo113 wrote:Yeah honestly i think Zoi dictating the patch direction is going good so far, i'm happy with it. On the other hand I'd like to see him stop saying he won't consider diarouga's opinion because he doesn't trust him. Whether diarouga was a terrible person or not doesn't have anything to do with his understanding of the game which is definitely very good at this point. Even if zoi doesn't want to pm with diarouga, which is somewhat understandable, i'd still like to see him acknowledge diarouga's contributions on the forums.
You misunderstand. I avoid interaction with him because it doesn't interest me – not because I distrust his input, or find it worthless. I simply don't feel like doing it. Fundamentally, him betraying my trust is a matter of destructive behavior, and a lack of respect for other people.

My point was: you don’t wanna talk to him, ok, that’s fine i guess, but at least you should read his posts on the forums simply because they are valuable information for the shaping of EP. I was disappointed when i saw your post where you were saying that you didn’t even want to read diarouga’s public posts.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

gamevideo113 wrote:
zoom wrote:

My point was: you don’t wanna talk to him, ok, that’s fine i guess, but at least you should read his posts on the forums simply because they are valuable information for the shaping of EP. I was disappointed when i saw your post where you were saying that you didn’t even want to read diarouga’s public posts.
Absolutely. I will read his input, in the beta forum; I simply don't intend to address him, personally. I try to be constructive and reasonable.

I have absolutely nothing else to say. Please refer to my previous posts, ITT.