EP team application

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: EP team application

Post by Hazza54321 »

Not sure what youre talking about. Beta changes havent been revealed yet.
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yes, me big scared of germany nerf. Which is why I'm advocating for a nerf myself...

What kind of nerf?
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

This thread reminds me a bit of sirmusket's apology. Except sirmusket actually apologized
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Scroogie wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Yes, me big scared of germany nerf. Which is why I'm advocating for a nerf myself...

What kind of nerf?

Cba to detail it for the 10th time
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Scroogie wrote:

What kind of nerf?

Can i find it somewhere else on the forums?
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Goodspeed wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:I didn't ask to be in it, zoi just started pming me and I answered, iirc. It's up to him to pick the players he wants to discuss with.
Yes, it's up to him to pick who he wants to include in the process and who he wants to exclude. I'm excluded, that's my point.
If that's the extent of what you're being excluded from I don't see how you can possibly complain since you leaked the patch notes last time. Of course he's not going to trust you with them?

is there a good thread that deserves a read? feel like I missed the drama on this one
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Dont lock this yet, need to read properly when i get home.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

This was actually a serious thread until people tried to create some drama.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Hazza54321 wrote:Dont lock this yet, need to read properly when i get home.

You can read locked threads.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

Also I dont see the point of this so called "leaking" "pre-beta" notes. It may not be a right thing to do but why is it wrong?
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Ashvin wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:Dont lock this yet, need to read properly when i get home.

You can read locked threads.

I think he has some Hazza wisdom to share with us though.

I wanna read the drama threaaaad. I can't find it.

Also I dont see the point of this so called "leaking" "pre-beta" notes. It may not be a right thing to do but why is it wrong?

if it's not the right thing to do, then how is it it not wrong? lol.

the notes were in a private forum. whether they should be private or not is one discussion, but leaking them to the public, when they are in a private forum, is the wrong thing to do.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

kami_ryu wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes
If that's the extent of what you're being excluded from I don't see how you can possibly complain since you leaked the patch notes last time. Of course he's not going to trust you with them?

is there a good thread that deserves a read? feel like I missed the drama on this one
https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=16032
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

kami_ryu wrote:

the notes were in a private forum. whether they should be private or not is one discussion, but leaking them to the public, when they are in a private forum, is the wrong thing to do.

If something is not right doesn't necessarily means it is wrong. Yeah, I know leaking private forum stuff to public is bad by definition but what harm did it bring to the EP team (which doesnt exist but it still does)? I mean what is the wrong in it except for the fact it was meant to be private (until zoom or maybe eaglemut makes it public)?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

That is the wrong part? As patch lead it's Zoi's decision when to make patch notes public. The changes contained there have the potential to shape public opinion about the patch which can be detrimental to the process and unnecessary because in most cases many of the changes don't make it into the release version.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

kami_ryu wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes

https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=16057
https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=16020
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Ashvin wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:

If something is not right doesn't necessarily means it is wrong. Yeah, I know leaking private forum stuff to public is bad by definition but what harm did it bring to the EP team (which doesnt exist but it still does)? I mean what is the wrong in it except for the fact it was meant to be private (until zoom or maybe eaglemut makes it public)?

I don't understand. You agree that it's bad, then question that it's bad. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed so I can't argue with you on this one, friend.

Goodspeed wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I see. yeah. I'm with zoi on this one. it's his call. maybe zoi should be more transparent on how he does things, but I don't feel a need for it personally. I just blindly trust him. I've known him long enough. he'll do well. and the NWC LAN showed in just what a good state the game and meta is right now. if diarouga wants to be more engaged into where the EP is going, then he should first fix things on his end. making public threads about it like this one won't help. turning a new leaf might. AND EVEN THEN it's going to take a while. because that leaf still needs to be trusted. that's the thing with trust. it's so hard to build up. it's so easy to break.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Scroogie wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Can i find it somewhere else on the forums?

In the german discussion thread, I posted tons of times
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

Goodspeed wrote:That is the wrong part? As patch lead it's Zoi's decision when to make patch notes public. The changes contained there have the potential to shape public opinion about the patch which can be detrimental to the process and unnecessary because in most cases many of the changes don't make it into the release version.

Do the players are communicated well beforehand they are not to disclose any of this on any kind of public platform (ofc ignoring that it is common sense)? About shaping public opinion, do you think people will believe non-credible source about the changes which happens on the approval of the patch lead? Not taking sides, just curious.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

zoi does a good job. THats all people should take away from that topic. IM kind of surprised he actually bothers dealing with this shit.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Yeah honestly i think Zoi dictating the patch direction is going good so far, i'm happy with it. On the other hand I'd like to see him stop saying he won't consider diarouga's opinion because he doesn't trust him. Whether diarouga was a terrible person or not doesn't have anything to do with his understanding of the game which is definitely very good at this point. Even if zoi doesn't want to pm with diarouga, which is somewhat understandable, i'd still like to see him acknowledge diarouga's contributions on the forums.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Ashvin wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:

LoL also usually shares pre-beta notes. There are lot of people who dislike changes. To be honest the whole riot forum is about people who are complaining on stuffs.
They still release, since its how public stuffs operates (like games). Read opinions, ignore offensive ones and try to be constructive.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Officially sharing, planned leaks, leaks all have different meanings and legal implications
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Btw Goodspeed is again making the patch?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

@Dsy no
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Barabbas! Barabbas! Barabbas!