This is an update to an ongoing Beta version
of the ESOC Patch
. You can find combined changelog of current Beta here
.EP 220.127.116.11 Beta4 [2019-11-20]changelog since EP 18.104.22.168 Beta3
unless specified otherwise, game changes apply to all of ESOC Patch / ESOC Treaty PatchFeatures
- Implemented new option in graphics settings for toggling high-detail cliffs independently from other high-poly models.Bug fixes
- The Aztec Healing Dance no longer affects "knocked out" hero units.
- Fixed an issue where Stun abilities would fail to activate when their target was no longer in range before the Stun animation had finished. Stun abilities will now acquire "target lock" once the Stun animation begins, similarly to other attacks in the game.
- Damage bonus multipliers with 2 decimal places now display their real value, instead of being rounded to 1 decimal place.
- Fixed a bug causing Tashunke Prowlers to lose trample/stealth negative speed modifiers at random.ESOC Patch bug fixes
- Bonus effects granted by minor native alliances will no longer persist after the alliance has been broken. This affects the granted unique ship (Canoe / Wokou Junk / Catamaran), as well as certain home-city shipments (Native Treaties, Native Crafts).
- Added proper garrison UI for Fishing Boats.
- Adjusted some mixed crate shipments to deliver large crates when possible.
- Fixed application of splash radius granted by the Temple of Centeotl shipment.
- Fixed an issue preventing Navajo Weaving's effects from being interpreted on the effect details UI.Multiplayer save/restore
- Fixed an issue that caused all players in a restored game to gain control groups of whichever player created the savegame file. All players will now always start without control groups.
- Fixed an issue where certain game options could be "inherited" from whichever player created the savegame file. Game options will now be automatically reloaded upon launching into a restored game. Known issue: in some cases, this may cause your game resolution to change.ESOC Patch balance changesGeneral
– Trading Posts at minor native settlements now grant a trickle of 0.7xp eachBritish
– Rocket train-time decreased from 98s to 90sChinese
– German Allies bonus changed from -15% banner-army cost to -20% banner-army food costDutch
– Envoy train points increased from 10 to 15 [partial revert]Germans
– Per-shipment xp required increased from 110% to 112%
– Unupgraded Trade Routes now deliver full experience points [revert]Japanese
– Samurai hand attack decreased from 30 to 28 [partial revert]Ottomans
– Great Bombard train-time decreased from 115s to 100sSioux
– "Great Hunter" shipment increased from +20% to +25% berry and hunting gather-rates
– "Adoption" shipment increased from -25% to -40% Villager train-time
– "Mustangs" shipment decreased from -15% to -10% cavalry cost [revert]
– War Chief ranged resistance increase from 10% to 30% moved from Fortress to Colonial AgeSpanish
– "Unction" shipment attack aura increased from +4% to +5% attack per Missionary [revert]Credits
for his work on UHC2 (high-poly cliffs toggle, tech effects unapplying, healing dance fix, stun animation fix, damage bonus multiplier display fix, Tashunke Prowler unique ability fix, TechStatus2 effect)