china

France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

china

Post by chronique »

Why age 3 china is not nerf? Its not a consensus that they scale too strong age 3? Or its just me who don't know how play vs them?

I am at the point where i will refuse to play againt and this is the first time that happend to me (firt time since 2008).
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Re: china

Post by Mitoe »

It was nerfed. Their whole army has 5% less hp than last patch.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

lol
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Chinese is the reverse Spanish; the more you nerf it, the stronger it grows.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

zoom wrote:Chinese is the reverse Spanish; the more you nerf it, the stronger it grows.
Now i have to make a meme out of this
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

I already have.

What if we don't nerf British Allies to +0% hitpoints, like Cuckoo says, and instead nerf it to -10% hitpoints? That should do the trick!
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

zoom wrote:I already have.

What if we don't nerf British Allies to +0% hitpoints, like Cuckoo says, and instead nerf it to -10% hitpoints? That should do the trick!
What about -10% hp and -10% attack? Make sure it scales off of upgraded stats too
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

chronique wrote:Why age 3 china is not nerf? Its not a consensus that they scale too strong age 3? Or its just me who don't know how play vs them?

I am at the point where i will refuse to play againt and this is the first time that happend to me (firt time since 2008).
I suppose I should add that I'm happy to consider even more nerfs to Chinese, if there is relative consensus among players that it is warranted.

P.S. Buff Spanish!
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

I dont think spain need to be buff, china rect so many civ age 3. They need to be, maybe, better vs rush and less broken age 3. I mean, they have only tier 0 age 3 shipement, all of them are insane in term of value, they have a monk who are unkillable and pop free discipline (litteraly) in the middle of the fight (wtf is that, on a rts game???), they can pop their broken shipement from any village, that mean you cant catch them (make them much op), and they have a factory age 3 (mean free macro).

What kind of civ have this type of advantage oriented in one direction? I know, Mitoe, you said russia is a no brain civ, but what kind of brain you need to have when your best option is basicly "ff, do nothing in your base, send broken shipement and push becouse your army are unkilable after 15 min"?

This civ have no strategical depth, oh sorry, sometime you can stay in your base much longer and go age 4, shipement are more broken :p .
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

chronique wrote:I dont think spain need to be buff, china rect so many civ age 3. They need to be, maybe, better vs rush and less broken age 3. I mean, they have only tier 0 age 3 shipement, all of them are insane in term of value, they have a monk who are unkillable and pop free discipline (litteraly) in the middle of the fight (wtf is that, on a rts game???), they can pop their broken shipement from any village, that mean you cant catch them (make them much op), and they have a factory age 3 (mean free macro).

What kind of civ have this type of advantage oriented in one direction? I know, Mitoe, you said russia is a no brain civ, but what kind of brain you need to have when your best option is basicly "ff, do nothing in your base, send broken shipement and push becouse your army are unkilable after 15 min"?

This civ have no strategical depth, oh sorry, sometime you can stay in your base much longer and go age 4, shipement are more broken :p .
:salt: :salt: :salt:
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

chronique wrote:I dont think spain need to be buff, china rect so many civ age 3. They need to be, maybe, better vs rush and less broken age 3. I mean, they have only tier 0 age 3 shipement, all of them are insane in term of value, they have a monk who are unkillable and pop free discipline (litteraly) in the middle of the fight (wtf is that, on a rts game???), they can pop their broken shipement from any village, that mean you cant catch them (make them much op), and they have a factory age 3 (mean free macro).

China has more strategic depth than Spain, maybe you should try it
mad cuz bad
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Maybe spain have no strategical depth (something wrong imo) but they are not broken, that is a small difference.
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
ESO: Templer12

Post by Makrokosmos12 »

zoom wrote:Chinese is the reverse Spanish; the more you nerf it, the stronger it grows.
idiot logic
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

zoom wrote:

:salt: :salt: :salt:
very professional :P

(and no this is not criticism just banter)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Makrokosmos12 wrote:
idiot logic
#eplogic
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

I assume the salty moment :D. But i think i have some arguments. Graph will come pretty soon.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Sounds like every @Kawapasaka game

Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

#trainableManchu
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

Shittest civ in every rts game ever
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Qosashvili93 wrote:Shittest civ in every rts game ever
no i think they are good
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

Must have never played against Protoss
mad cuz bad
No Flag Superfly47
Musketeer
ESO: Superfly47

Post by Superfly47 »

Are the new banner armies China has used much?
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

China can be okey with a small age 2 buff and (not so) small nerf age 3. But stuff need to be remove (like the free rdm disciple for exemple).
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Superfly47 wrote:Are the new banner armies China has used much?
black flag is damn good, mongolian just adds a bit of flexibility in age 2
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

n0el wrote:
Must have never played against Protoss
Second shittest civ ever