block the XP mod

France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

block the XP mod

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

Is it possible for the responsible of the XP mod to block it/stop it ?

The only ones who use it now are cheater
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: block the XP mod

Post by EAGLEMUT »

I don't see how it's even particularly helpful to cheaters. They can just spawn monster trucks regardless of homecity level :hmm:
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Zimbabwe Anthem
Crossbow

Post by Anthem »

Maybe he means that a cheater does xp mod to get high civs and therefore is automatically accepted in games or he means smurf
Many people believe that a strategy is not feasible so that it is not made by the Pro, well the professionals themselves have created the strategies that were previously thought not to be feasible, everything is feasible as long as the strategy works ^_^
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

EAGLEMUT wrote:I don't see how it's even particularly helpful to cheaters. They can just spawn monster trucks regardless of homecity level :hmm:
anthem said it all, since 2 or 3 month some big cheater discovered that they can create unlimited number of account, so once one account start to be known, they create a new one, does xp mode, and annoy people again, this again and again,

this added to the fact that i don't think there is a lot of new players on legacy (so a lot of new legit account who require xp mode) I just think that the last people that xp mode help is thoose cheater, so i think that ending the xp mode would be a nice thing, it will help people to detect new fakes accounts
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

Anthem wrote:Maybe he means that a cheater does xp mod to get high civs and therefore is automatically accepted in games or he means smurf
no i don't talk about smurf, i talk about cheater only
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

If they could download hacks I'm sure they can download the xp mod, even if it's not integrated into EP anymore
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Yeah I still see no reason to obstruct players from using xpmod. From what I've seen, there are still quite a few legit ones using it.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

EAGLEMUT wrote:Yeah I still see no reason to obstruct players from using xpmod. From what I've seen, there are still quite a few legit ones using it.
who? lol the game is dead, who buy a legit account and use the xp mod ?
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

Kaiserklein wrote:If they could download hacks I'm sure they can download the xp mod, even if it's not integrated into EP anymore
it only engages you to affirm that, and neither you and me can prove it, but we can affirm for sure that today the xp mod is just helping cheater to make their account look"normal"
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

No, it's just common sense. The xp mod is literally just 1 file you have to drop in your game folders. That's how we did it before it was implemented directly into EP. Nothing would prevent these cheaters to do that. Again, if these guys bothered to pay for hacks and mess around with their game files, there's no way they wouldn't just do the xp mod manually.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Just play DE, not legacy. Problem solved.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

Riotcoke wrote:Just play DE, not legacy. Problem solved.
lol that sound like "let the cheaters does what they want, we're not gonna annoy them"
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

Kaiserklein wrote:No, it's just common sense. The xp mod is literally just 1 file you have to drop in your game folders. That's how we did it before it was implemented directly into EP. Nothing would prevent these cheaters to do that. Again, if these guys bothered to pay for hacks and mess around with their game files, there's no way they wouldn't just do the xp mod manually.
maybe some does this, but like a lot of people they just don't know how it work, even if it sound easy, and having all what it needed here just help them, i don't pretend it will acvoid cheater to do that, i just say that it can give them more difficulty to do it, and it cost nothing because nobody use xp mod except them, there are no news players
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Esoc cant do anything. If you remove xpmod from ep, they still have the stalone xp mod, that's some 2007 thing.
If you somehow could delete that.. They could just redo it, if they can spawn monstertrucks, they can get xp...

There is just nothing anyone can do.

Only ms could patch the game, but they wont.