Patch Balances?!

No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Patch Balances?!

Post by enjoy2play »

Hey,

i like the ESOC Patch very much, but the main reason are the maps, which are great, for 1v1 rated games also for team games. Very good job!

My question now is, why u made so less balances? All OP Civs are still OP, these balances are way to less. Why u just didnt made same balances then in FP 1.2? This would be awesome?

FP 1.2 balances with Garja maps rated etc... and this shouldnt be much work? Maybe we can do a user vote if the community would agree to this?

Thanks
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.
N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Re: Patch Balances?!

Post by britishmusketeer »

enjoy2play wrote:Hey,

i like the ESOC Patch very much, but the main reason are the maps, which are great, for 1v1 rated games also for team games. Very good job!

My question now is, why u made so less balances? All OP Civs are still OP, these balances are way to less. Why u just didnt made same balances then in FP 1.2? This would be awesome?

FP 1.2 balances with Garja maps rated etc... and this shouldnt be much work? Maybe we can do a user vote if the community would agree to this?

Thanks

FP 1.2 ultimately standardised all the civs whereas esoc patch wants to keep the uniqueness of all civs. When you say the OP civs are still OP, on RE patch iro and otto were way above all the other civs and with the nerfs they have become much more balanced. Ports have also become playable(maybe too strong on water maps). The wall nerf is an excellent change that almost everyone likes. The only mistake with the balance changes really was the addition of 2*20% bank cards for dutch which made no difference for 1v1 but made them OP in team.
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

And why isnt otto now not way above all other civs on most maps? abus are still way to op, Gends are still to top, china reform units to op, 20 range goons to op. ashis to op and to fast etc...
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

enjoy2play wrote:And why isnt otto now not way above all other civs on most maps? abus are still way to op, Gends are still to top, china reform units to op, 20 range goons to op. ashis to op and to fast etc...

Garia doesn't play team.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

the things you mention are primarly a problem in team games although they are inherently op they usually dont really come into effect in 1v1s. Nonetheless the problems with old han and genitours are known and going to be adressed for sure in the near future (after tourney i guess ).
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Howdah

enjoy2play wrote:And why isnt otto now not way above all other civs on most maps?

-10hp on jans, -15% ROF on abus, 4 mams, more balanced maps and they were overrated to begin with
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

lordraphael wrote:the things you mention are primarly a problem in team games although they are inherently op they usually dont really come into effect in 1v1s. Nonetheless the problems with old han and genitours are known and going to be adressed for sure in the near future (after tourney i guess ).

Meh, those are the things that give some civs a reason to go age 4 for a chance. No nerf uniqueness pls.
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

"uniqueness", nice to say about things which ruins most of the good games
Howdah

Jerom wrote:
lordraphael wrote:the things you mention are primarly a problem in team games although they are inherently op they usually dont really come into effect in 1v1s. Nonetheless the problems with old han and genitours are known and going to be adressed for sure in the near future (after tourney i guess ).

Meh, those are the things that give some civs a reason to go age 4 for a chance. No nerf uniqueness pls.

It's not like they are a little too strong. They are simply broken.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

OP units dont ruin the game. All civs have one op unit in lategame.
Image Image Image
Howdah

Garja wrote:OP units dont ruin the game. All civs have one op unit in lategame.

You don't think that old han needs nerfing?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

if so them yumis need nerfing as well
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

A lot of people like to talk shit about ASFP without knowing a damn thing really. At least part of the criticism of the patch is true.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

The short and sweet answer to the OP would be this: Only one small balance patch has been released. Please be patient and expect improved balance in the near future.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Old han is on a different scale compared to all other OP units. But honestly even there if we talk about treaty or team there is stuff that can beat it.
In any case the rant of OP units ruining team games is unjustified. If you accept to play team then you know there will be OP stuff.
AS FP definetlly nerfed all the sharp stuff in the game but that's exactly why it ended up being a bit repetitive after some time.
Image Image Image
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

Garja wrote:In any case the rant of OP units ruining team games is unjustified. If you accept to play team then you know there will be OP stuff.

lol. im nut sure how many nice 3v3s we had until china is age 4 and destroys just 1v2 in running over the map.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

as I said old han is quite another level of opness
Image Image Image
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Germany not really, aztec not really, dutch not really, there are a few more I can think of
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Howdah

ovi12 wrote:

Germany not really, aztec not really, dutch not really, there are a few more I can think of

aztec have eagles and dutch have 1 pop ruyters. I think germans probably have the weakest late game millitary in the game though.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

britishmusketeer wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

aztec have eagles and dutch have 1 pop ruyters. I think germans probably have the weakest late game millitary in the game though.

1 pop ruyters are mostly very meh though.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Jerom wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:
Show hidden quotes

1 pop ruyters are mostly very meh though.

dutch ruyters arent that grweat
zambs are
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

150 ruyters isn't bad. Also skirms.
Image Image Image
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

ye, hf with dutch units against french/jap/china.

anyway, this patch just sux and this game is dead.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

lol
Image Image Image
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

enjoy2play wrote:ye, hf with dutch units against french/jap/china.

anyway, this patch just sux and this game is dead.

This is definitely a well-thought out argument here.

"no listen to me 100%? well fuck you all. your patch sucks and ded gaem. i don't need to debate my points or bring up arguments and one single thread proves absolutely that your patch is stupid"

calm the fuck down, seriously
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.