Bug Fixes for the ESOC Patch

Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Re: Bug Fixes for the ESOC Patch

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

This is a small one

I was just messing around with some chinese cards, The chinese card "village defence" grants villages an attack at 24 range as well as small trainable sentry/irregulars, I think this is more useful than the chinese equivalent of CM.
The attack is 5 per vill (max 10vills) with a 1.5x multiplier versus cav, which is cool dont touch.
The sentries cost 80f and 80c for 2 sentries, likely is a bug. the irregulars cost 50f and 50c for 2 and is likely not a bug but should be reduced down to 40f and 40c for consistency with the town centre.

EDIT: Also their images are opposite to the TC images. I.e in village button with the sentry image calls irregulars and vica versa.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:This is a small one

I was just messing around with some chinese cards, The chinese card "village defence" grants villages an attack at 24 range as well as small trainable sentry/irregulars, I think this is more useful than the chinese equivalent of CM.
The attack is 5 per vill (max 10vills) with a 1.5x multiplier versus cav, which is cool dont touch.
The sentries cost 80f and 80c for 2 sentries, likely is a bug. the irregulars cost 50f and 50c for 2 and is likely not a bug but should be reduced down to 40f and 40c for consistency with the town centre.

EDIT: Also their images are opposite to the TC images. I.e in village button with the sentry image calls irregulars and vica versa.
That would be a nice change, but the card would still be worse than Boxer Rebellion IMO. Having to idle 20 villagers (10 in TC and 10 in village) to get less damage than with CM is just not good. Not to mention those villagers are significantly less safe inside the village than in the TC.
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

10 vills in TC + 10 vills in village(s) > 20 vils in BR TC only slightly (by only 5 damage but could split fire as villagehas 24 range which isnt too shabby). But if you can get away with just 10 vills belled up then yes you are correct in that. Its interesting as the villages have the outpost cav multiplier of 1.5 but the tc doesnt which makes this a slightly plausible idea as well as having access to small 2 batches of MM for 40f 40c each hopefully. {China player would likely have 2 villages at this point 1 on hunts or next to tc and other covering gold mine} :P @Mitoe
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Small one again, Currently on both patches the livestock/village upgrade of "selective breeding" which costs 150w and 150g is meant to increase fattening rate of herdables by 25%. However it appears that this is incorrectly set to 20% increase on both patches. This was tested on chinese villages on water buffalo/cow on both patches, chinese villages with goats on RE & european livestock on sheeps/cows on RE. It appears that this bug has always been there but is small enough and underused enough that no one has noticed. Tbf i dont think i have ever researched it in a normal 1v1 game.

I was initially confused on whether this was a bug or not dues to chinese villages getting gradually better as a livestock pen as china advances in ages (in both patches withs rates checked on Age 2, 3 and 4).

Considering cows/water buffalos on a european livestock pen fatten at a flat rate of 1.25f/s regardless of age

Chinese villages with cows/W.B on them with their fattening rate shown below. Cows gather rate in age 2 is reduced from 0.75 to 0.5 which is a 20% reduction with respect to their base fatten rate of 1.25f/s and appears to be reduced from 60% fattening rate to 40% fattening rate so i would like a little more context on where this new figure comes from, or that this miss may be an incorrect change with respect to the patch notes of "From the patch notes: – Village fattening rate decreased to 25% before Fortress Age (from 50%)"

Cow/W.B fattening rate (food per sec) RE EP
Age 2 0.75 0.5
Age 3 1 1
Age 4 1.25 1.25
Attachments
Fattening rate.PNG
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:Small one again, Currently on both patches the livestock/village upgrade of "selective breeding" which costs 150w and 150g is meant to increase fattening rate of herdables by 25%. However it appears that this is incorrectly set to 20% increase on both patches. This was tested on chinese villages on water buffalo/cow on both patches, chinese villages with goats on RE & european livestock on sheeps/cows on RE. It appears that this bug has always been there but is small enough and underused enough that no one has noticed. Tbf i dont think i have ever researched it in a normal 1v1 game.

I was initially confused on whether this was a bug or not dues to chinese villages getting gradually better as a livestock pen as china advances in ages (in both patches withs rates checked on Age 2, 3 and 4).

Considering cows/water buffalos on a european livestock pen fatten at a flat rate of 1.25f/s regardless of age

Chinese villages with cows/W.B on them with their fattening rate shown below. Cows gather rate in age 2 is reduced from 0.75 to 0.5 which is a 20% reduction with respect to their base fatten rate of 1.25f/s and appears to be reduced from 60% fattening rate to 40% fattening rate so i would like a little more context on where this new figure comes from, or that this miss may be an incorrect change with respect to the patch notes of "From the patch notes: – Village fattening rate decreased to 25% before Fortress Age (from 50%)"

Cow/W.B fattening rate (food per sec) RE EP
Age 2 0.75 0.5
Age 3 1 1
Age 4 1.25 1.25
I'll ask Eaglemut to confirm these cases. In the mean time, thanks for reporting them!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

@Development Team the crackshot glitch still works on EP btw
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

I can second this
Austria Kevsoft
Retired Contributor

Post by Kevsoft »

Do you have any recs that uses the glitch?
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

@Pro Team A tp didn't spawn on tassili, I think it's the first time i see that
Attachments
Screenshot (55).png

Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Why did the shape of the route change anyway?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Swashbuckler hotkey for the Aztec warchief doesn't work for me (any hotkey assigned). Fix?
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Garja wrote:Swashbuckler hotkey for the Aztec warchief doesn't work for me (any hotkey assigned). Fix?
Left mouse button.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

nope
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Garja wrote:nope
Are you being smart or is this because you play with some weird bullshit freaky left handed mouse orientation and the clicks are backwards?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

I just want the hotkey
Image Image Image
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Fast shooting treasures with explorers is still possible on EP.
Image Image Image
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

Garja wrote:Fast shooting treasures with explorers is still possible on EP.
Can confirm, needs a fix.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

If you want it fixed why even abuse it in the first place

https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableSpicyEchidnaRalpherZ
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Any updates on the Chinese fattening rates for various livestock? (i.e. different live stock have their rates reduce in Age2 by varying amount contrary to patch notes)
also the very small bugs chinese village defence (of incorrect prices for small mm batches), the livestock upgrade of selective breeding of being only +20% instead of +25%, russian medicine card reducing vil train time by ~8% instead of ~15% ( i remembered this one from the proposed changes to vil time in zoi's notes)

Im always on the look out for pointless shit in the game :P
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Garja wrote:Any chance to fix outlaws not having alpha color (can't see them behind buildings)?
Fix will be included in EP8 (Renegado/Thuggee).
XaKOps wrote:Why OOS happens in EP when game with observers and how to fix this? It occurs in 5-7 seconds after start but randomly, not in every game. Relog/restart EP doesn't help. This problem happens not only for me, I saw that others had same issue.
Only thing I can think of is having some custom triggers installed which conflict with the obs UI code.
I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:The sentries cost 80f and 80c for 2 sentries, likely is a bug. the irregulars cost 50f and 50c for 2 and is likely not a bug but should be reduced down to 40f and 40c for consistency with the town centre.
I'm for including both of these as bugfixes, but will confer with Zoi.
I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:EDIT: Also their images are opposite to the TC images. I.e in village button with the sentry image calls irregulars and vica versa.
Doesn't actually seem to be the case. They have unique images, different from TC. Although I would concede all the images supposedly distinguishing sentries/irregulars are doing a poor job.
I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:Small one again, Currently on both patches the livestock/village upgrade of "selective breeding" which costs 150w and 150g is meant to increase fattening rate of herdables by 25%. However it appears that this is incorrectly set to 20% increase on both patches. This was tested on chinese villages on water buffalo/cow on both patches, chinese villages with goats on RE & european livestock on sheeps/cows on RE. It appears that this bug has always been there but is small enough and underused enough that no one has noticed. Tbf i dont think i have ever researched it in a normal 1v1 game.

I think I see what the issue is. You're assuming the base pen gather rate is 1.25f/s, right? That, however, is wrong. It's actually 1.0, while the Cow continues to fatten passively at 0.25 at all times. May be confusing, but that's how it technically works.
Garja wrote:Swashbuckler hotkey for the Aztec warchief doesn't work for me (any hotkey assigned). Fix?
Fix will be included in EP8.
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Cheers eaglemut, i guess livestock on a pen is like hunt passively decaying while settlers are still gathering!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

when artillery pulled by horses is deployed, switching to the bombard mode, said horses disappear
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

pecelot wrote:when artillery pulled by horses is deployed, switching to the bombard mode, said horses disappear
when units die they disappear
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

musketeer925 wrote:
pecelot wrote:when artillery pulled by horses is deployed, switching to the bombard mode, said horses disappear
when units die they disappear
but the horses dont die when the canon is in bombard mode
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

There seems to be a bug with the British consulate. Sepoys start at 180hp. British consulate gives 5% HP. This should give them 189hp, but they have 188. Breaking the alliance leaves sepoy with 179hp. Repeatedly allying and unallying (like the Japanese consulate glitch) doesn't change the hp values. This happens with other units too. Gurkha start at 115hp, British consulate gives them 120hp, breaking the alliance gives them 114hp.