Bug Fixes for the ESOC Patch

No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Re: Bug Fixes for the ESOC Patch

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:There seems to be a bug with the British consulate. Sepoys start at 180hp. British consulate gives 5% HP. This should give them 189hp, but they have 188. Breaking the alliance leaves sepoy with 179hp. Repeatedly allying and unallying (like the Japanese consulate glitch) doesn't change the hp values. This happens with other units too. Gurkha start at 115hp, British consulate gives them 120hp, breaking the alliance gives them 114hp.
Guess we gotta revert the consulate changes ;)

Very strange bug. I feel sorry for mut about this one.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:There seems to be a bug with the British consulate. Sepoys start at 180hp. British consulate gives 5% HP. This should give them 189hp, but they have 188. Breaking the alliance leaves sepoy with 179hp. Repeatedly allying and unallying (like the Japanese consulate glitch) doesn't change the hp values. This happens with other units too. Gurkha start at 115hp, British consulate gives them 120hp, breaking the alliance gives them 114hp.
The UI often rounds while on the inside the game never rounds (e.g. 0 HP units being alive). That being said, Sepoys should indeed end with exactly 189 HP, so still weird
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

– "12 Bison" shipment changed to "20 INFINITE Bison"; moved to Industrial (from Colonial) Age

12 bison remains a card and 9 bison age 1 was changed. sioux struggle for cards in age 2 and so can we swap the 9 and 12 bison cards around so that there is 9 bison Age1, 15 bison Age2, 20 infinite Age4
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Thats infinite 10k food sounds scary (;
What we should do is stop the Animal shipments from walkin away or if thats not possible at least make them herdable
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Plantinator wrote:Thats infinite 10k food sounds scary (;
Not much scarier than japan's 10k food in colonial :uglylol:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Some of new maps have bad hunt spawn (map lake great lac somtime the first herd don't spawn and the one with ultra close tc, 3 elephants dont spawn), also the "bayou like" one, i can't see the hunt because of color ground lol.
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

This isn't a bug but just the natural design of the map, in lumanco due to there being cliffs against the see to the northeast, it creates the illusion of a ship being able to hide underneath a cliff. Not sure if this affects click ability but visibility is hindered.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:This isn't a bug but just the natural design of the map, in lumanco due to there being cliffs against the see to the northeast, it creates the illusion of a ship being able to hide underneath a cliff. Not sure if this affects click ability but visibility is hindered.
It does affect click ability. I think you saw this on either my or Callen's stream? I was only able to click on the mast. I couldn't attack the hull of the ship.
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Are sioux teepees meant to be able to affect fishing boats and canoes cuz at the moment they do. Not game breaking i guess but fishing boats benefit eco up and sioux canoes benefit from HP and attack once attack card sent.
question set by @Aizamk

Not bugs but observation/tests.

Also side point i tested to see if the sioux and Lakota big button techs have the same timing, they do at 9 12 and 15 mins.

Finally all eco techs for sioux huntin in age 2 work additively. by shipping Great hunter (+25%) , have both techs at farm (+10 & +15%), aged with Wise woman to age2 (+10%), market hunting dogs (+10%) and sioux teepee(s) (+8% which Dont stack) you can get vills gathering at + 78% which is approximately 1.5 food per sec per vill while hunting and in game observations appear to match this well.
Attachments
screen4.jpg
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Re: ESOC Patch 8.0.0.0 released!

Post by Jotunir »

Hello, I couldn't find a place to report bugs (I know there is one, I have seen it before so sorry for posting here), so I would like to contribute to the betterment of the next patch by telling you that while playing with the dutch, whenever I send heavy fortifications the skirmisher upgrade moves back to where it was before the fix. Other than that I have no complains, excellent patch.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

If you cancel British cons with mansabdar boosting units then those units lose double the HP they are supposed to and end up damaged. They can actually be healed back up again.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Dude, come on...
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Re: ESOC Patch 8.0.0.0 released!

Post by Jotunir »

Jotunir wrote:Hello, I couldn't find a place to report bugs (I know there is one, I have seen it before so sorry for posting here), so I would like to contribute to the betterment of the next patch by telling you that while playing with the dutch, whenever I send heavy fortifications the skirmisher upgrade moves back to where it was before the fix. Other than that I have no complains, excellent patch.

Hello again, I wanted to tell you that I found the same bug while playing with the french and the spanish(the arsenal and the barracks), so I guess it must be some weird interaction with "Heavy fortifications" shipment. I hope it gets fixed for the next update. I know it is no easy task, so thank you in advance.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

I feel i should mention, consulate Gendarmes have only 20rr, while the other cavalry were corrected. Is this intended or an oversight?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Cuirs have 20% rr
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

While playing with the spanish, I realised that the upgrade to rodeleros says "espadachins" when it should say "espadachines". I am a native Spanish speaker so I know it's wrongly spelt. Also the unction shipment says +2 missionaries when in reality it only gives you 1. I hope this minor bugs are fixed for the next version. ^_^
India drsingh
Dragoon
ESO: drsingh

Re: Bug Fixes for Fan Patch

Post by drsingh »

drsingh wrote:Mahout lancer has base speed 6 just like the monk.
After an upgrade at monastery monk gives an aura which increases their speed to 6.61. But the monk's speed is boosted only to 6.25. that means if you use them together in group they cant use their full speed. If you keep them separate from the explorer they wont get the speed boost.
I think its a bug which should be fixed. Since these elephants really need more speed late in game.
even with only 1 monk they have 6.61 speed. and monk's speed is 6.25 also when alone. this aura doesnt stack and doesnt affect monks. their base speed is increased from 6 to 6.25 after the research.
I think this bug should be fixed, since this research doesnt work as it was intended it seems..
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

drsingh wrote:
After an upgrade at monastery monk gives an aura which increases their speed to 6.61. But the monk's speed is boosted only to 6.25. that means if you use them together in group they cant use their full speed. If you keep them separate from the explorer they wont get the speed boost.
I think its a bug which should be fixed. Since these elephants really need more speed late in game.
even with only 1 monk they have 6.61 speed. and monk's speed is 6.25 also when alone. this aura doesnt stack and doesnt affect monks. their base speed is increased from 6 to 6.25 after the research.
I think this bug should be fixed, since this research doesnt work as it was intended it seems..
But monk doesn't have base 6 speed. Monks have only 5.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
drsingh wrote:
They get 6 speed in colonial.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:
Show hidden quotes
They get 6 speed in colonial.
Exactly. They get the extra +1 as Colonial bonus, while their base speed is 5.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

Jotunir wrote:While playing with the spanish, I realised that the upgrade to rodeleros says "espadachins" when it should say "espadachines". I am a native Spanish speaker so I know it's wrongly spelt. Also the unction shipment says +2 missionaries when in reality it only gives you 1. I hope this minor bugs are fixed for the next version. ^_^
Will this be fixed?
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

I noticed while creating a new british city, it starts at lvl 60 when it should be at lvl 10, hope this is fixed as well. If I want a high lvl home city I would use the xp mod.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Jotunir wrote:I noticed while creating a new british city, it starts at lvl 60 when it should be at lvl 10, hope this is fixed as well. If I want a high lvl home city I would use the xp mod.
The starting level is based on what highest level are your other cities, that's how the game works on all patches/versions.
If you want a new level 10 city, you'd have to delete all your other cities (of higher level), or use a different ESO account.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

You are right! I forgot that could happen. Sorry for the inconvenience of having to explain that.
United States of America iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

Post by iCourt »

Updated.

Edit: Unrelated note; does anyone have a copy of the old Hanson unit guide?