Bug Fixes for the ESOC Patch

Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Re: Bug Fixes for the ESOC Patch

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

just seen a japan player {CometK} spawn with 1 cherry orchard on ESOC Fraser River when there are no berries on that map.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Discrimination!
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:just seen a japan player {CometK} spawn with 1 cherry orchard on ESOC Fraser River when there are no berries on that map.
nice nerf :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Spain pain train is real
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:just seen a japan player {CometK} spawn with 1 cherry orchard on ESOC Fraser River when there are no berries on that map.
OOPS?
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

vividlyplain wrote:
OOPS?
no oops,let it :cry:
Spain pain train is real
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer

Post by vividlyplain »

i double checked... it just didn't spawn... i'll play with the code but sometimes RMS happens and things don't spawn
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

@vividlyplain can you please investigate. I just loaded fraser river about 20-25 times on single player skirmish mode and spawned with 1 cherry orchard on 3 occaisions. Only saw this occur on team games instead of FFA mode, unsure if relevant or not. I do not know how the above compares to other maps. :D
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

isnt it what happened to optimus vs kingownage in tourney ?
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer

Post by vividlyplain »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:@vividlyplain can you please investigate. I just loaded fraser river about 20-25 times on single player skirmish mode and spawned with 1 cherry orchard on 3 occaisions. Only saw this occur on team games instead of FFA mode, unsure if relevant or not. I do not know how the above compares to other maps. :D
i did and it was a matter of starting res conflicting... it should be fixed now but will have to be updated by GODMUT
for now, anyone playing japan will just have to make sure they spawn with 2 and let casters know if it doesn't
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer

Post by vividlyplain »

flontier wrote:isnt it what happened to optimus vs kingownage in tourney ?
i wasn't aware of that, should have been a re imo
China LaplaceArrow
Musketeer
ESO: Cry_Baby
Clan: TPG

Post by LaplaceArrow »

bug feedback based on EP8.1.0.0
1.Cat-like guardians such as BlackPanther、 SnowLeopard、 WhiteTiger and so on…… will have abnormally short ROF(0.20s—— their pre-attack action time but not 1.5s) when u try to HIT N RUN.
2.ranged Inf. (abus、 musket……) units will get CLOSER-packed in stragger mode than volley mode when u want to control more than 45 units(not sure about the accurate amounts with each kind of units).
3.Petard(Nitro Petard) will SUICIDE after being trained when u set spawn points to enemy's buildings or just use SHIFT command them to attack the second building.
4.Chinese player select their RESCUED settler will show RUSSIAN settler sound tracks.
China LaplaceArrow
Musketeer

Post by LaplaceArrow »

LaplaceArrow wrote:bug feedback based on EP8.1.0.0
1.Cat-like guardians such as BlackPanther、 SnowLeopard、 WhiteTiger and so on…… will have abnormally short ROF(0.20s—— their pre-attack action time but not 1.5s) when u try to HIT N RUN.
2.ranged Inf. (abus、 musket……) units will get CLOSER-packed in stragger mode than volley mode when u want to control more than 45 units(not sure about the accurate amounts with each kind of units).
3.Petard(Nitro Petard) will SUICIDE after being trained when u set spawn points to enemy's buildings or just use SHIFT command them to attack the second building.
4.Chinese player select their RESCUED settler will show RUSSIAN settler sound tracks.
not only cat-like, MonitorLizard and Alligator also have this problem
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

I know I already reported it but please fix whenever you can the Rodeleros age VI upgrade, It says "Espadachins" when it should say "Espadachines". I know because I am a native spanish speaker. Thank you for your time :)

Post Scriptum:
While playing with the germans I have encountered the invisible Town Center bug, is there any way to prevent it?
China Zeke
Dragoon
ESO: XYH

Post by Zeke »

IAmSoldieR wrote:This is a first for me
https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantMoistRamenCharlieBitMe
This happened to me as well in the past, any way to fix that?
rip vills btw
China LaplaceArrow
Musketeer

Post by LaplaceArrow »

Based on EP 8.2.0.0
Wonder Torii Gates doesnt effect on Defense Buildings(TC,Castle etc.) about the 50% kill xp bonus.
This bug remains since offical patch
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

LaplaceArrow wrote:Based on EP 8.2.0.0
Wonder Torii Gates doesnt effect on Defense Buildings(TC,Castle etc.) about the 50% kill xp bonus.
idk about that, I mean warchief xp aura bonus hasn't worked on buildings since 2006.
oranges.
China LaplaceArrow
Musketeer

Post by LaplaceArrow »

Aizamk wrote:
LaplaceArrow wrote:Based on EP 8.2.0.0
idk about that, I mean warchief xp aura bonus hasn't worked on buildings since 2006.
i play this game since last summer so idk exactly about the old version of offical patch. But Aztec Warchief xp aura may not effect on building tags.
Then how do u think about this thing: Minuteman/Irregular/Sentry researching cost dont return when TC destroyed? "
@EAGLEMUT
China LaplaceArrow
Musketeer

Post by LaplaceArrow »

Jotunir wrote:I know I already reported it but please fix whenever you can the Rodeleros age VI upgrade, It says "Espadachins" when it should say "Espadachines". I know because I am a native spanish speaker. Thank you for your time :)

Post Scriptum:
While playing with the germans I have encountered the invisible Town Center bug, is there any way to prevent it?
German TC invisible for both u and ur opponent, but u can select it by hotkey, I ve also encountered this bug. My friend told me it usually appears when u age up to fortress or industrial. But dont know how exactly it performs.
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

LaplaceArrow wrote:
Jotunir wrote:I know I already reported it but please fix whenever you can the Rodeleros age VI upgrade, It says "Espadachins" when it should say "Espadachines". I know because I am a native spanish speaker. Thank you for your time :)

Post Scriptum:
German TC invisible for both u and ur opponent, but u can select it by hotkey, I ve also encountered this bug. My friend told me it usually appears when u age up to fortress or industrial. But dont know how exactly it performs.

I heard it only happens exclusevely with one of the age 4 politicians. Could you actually still attack the tc if u dont see it? :hmm:
China LaplaceArrow
Musketeer

Post by LaplaceArrow »

Plantinator wrote:
LaplaceArrow wrote:

Post Scriptum:

I heard it only happens exclusevely with one of the age 4 politicians. Could you actually still attack the tc if u dont see it? :hmm:
yea can be selected and attacked if u know where it is, or just take ur army near it and Z(attack move)
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon

Post by Plantinator »

Yeah nice with a z move on buildings they prob attack the market or a wall piece haha
China LaplaceArrow
Musketeer

Post by LaplaceArrow »

Plantinator wrote:
LaplaceArrow wrote:

Post Scriptum:

one kind of explain i searched:
Upon age advancement all new textures and sometimes models are loaded into memory. The glitch is that the textures and/or models aren't getting loaded correctly into your RAM or video RAM. This explains why your ally still sees it, while you do not.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

maybe...
but it is a common glitch, i've had it and i've had games where opponents get it and i also don't see their TC
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon

Post by Plantinator »

Could that maybe be prevented by keeping the age 3 Model for age 4? If thats possible to patch ofc
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

Plantinator wrote:Could that maybe be prevented by keeping the age 3 Model for age 4? If thats possible to patch ofc
It will do more harm than good. :hmm: