Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6403
ESO: PrinceofBabu

18 Feb 2016, 14:09

why do you guys even try arguing with this fool, ive tried, it literally doesnt work
User avatar
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah
Posts: 1845

18 Feb 2016, 14:10

Hazza54321 wrote:why do you guys even try arguing with this fool, ive tried, it literally doesnt work

Something do to if bored?
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
Posts: 7882
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

18 Feb 2016, 15:05

thebritish wrote:Come back in a few months when you will have 1000+ made on the forum...

I honestly think thebritish should be banned like 1 week or so for this. Because he's starting to think he's the boss of ESOC or sth just because he has a stupid amount of posts. This just shows his only concern is to raise his post count, which is why he spams. By banning him a bit he would understand that he doesn't have the right behaviour and that the aim is not to spam shit but to try and make constructive comments.
Well I know he won't be banned because he didn't really deserved it but it would still be a lesson for him
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger
Posts: 3680

18 Feb 2016, 16:03

I agree. It's for his own good after all. He's actually a good guy ; it's just that he is ridiculing himself.
User avatar
No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow
Posts: 36

18 Feb 2016, 16:10

Honestly I'm just getting back on ESO-C after a long break and didnt remember anything about thebritish tbh. It was rather entertaining lol.
LP-33
User avatar
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2069
ESO: musketeer925
GameRanger ID: 451878

18 Feb 2016, 17:44

Please back to topic guys.
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

20 Feb 2016, 13:42

S_I_D_aoe3 wrote:
thebritish wrote:
S_I_D_aoe3 wrote:Sorry :P typing on phone. . . You get the jist and don't have to be such a dick in trying to argue your point. Royal musket units are fine the way they are, no need to change them whatsoever. What's even your username bc thebritish doesn't come up on the ELO Ladders.

1. You are now trying to insult me.
2. You dont provide reason why you dont wants this (acting like a 2 year old who wants to sleep all day not caring for anything else, but sleeping)
3. ELO ladders lol...


Warning to others: You are not allowed to give out my ESo nickname to this game here on the forum or thru PM.

I figured after the nth time it would be appropriate to call you a dick, guess I was mistaken. I have provided reasons. . . I guess they weren't in list formatting so you didn't catch them. Let me try this for you then:
1.) British become over powered
- British musketeers get an unneeded boost for their military which isn't necessary
-increasing cost by 10% is nul when the British can totally support that on their incredibly good economy
-British like to stay age 2 and therefore have the chance to get other military upgrade cards that takes that op musket and makes it super 'thebritish' op

This will also mean that brits can fight vs india, japan, otto with their musks instead of going lbow pike.
Also, if you have haven't played brits enough, you probably havent felt that they are like russia booming on water (they have the eco, but their units arent strong enoughto fight vs sepoy, ashi, jan)


2.) Pointless for Ports
-This literally does nothing for the ports, they don't stay age 2 anyways and this is hardly incentive too
-increasing ports musket cost if they even were to stay age 2 doesn't help because their economy doesn't really start booming till age 3

This will means that ports can stay age 2 because they will have better units, and they can easily sneak in the card "medicine" to boom with 2 TC's. They will have less settlers from the start, but the fact that they have better units, they can easily support the production from sending crates and with less units be able to kill more units (ex. port vs russia). And then they can after that make villagers from 2 TC's because for 320 food you get 4 vills in 50-55 seconds while you opponent will need 300 food for 3 vills instead of 4 and he will need 75-80 seconds (1 minute and 15-20 seconds)


3.) Not necessary
-Implementing your idea doesn't help balance the game at all but makes the musket even more powerful for one civ (British if you didn't figure that one)
I hope this clears the air now that it is in a format you can read. (Even added color to make some points stand out)
Without knowing your ESO name how can I take that any of your information is any good? Pros and Cons of staying anon. this is ESO-C not 4chan.


This will make the royal guard units better, so doing FI every game wont be necessary to take advantage.
-On a side not, whats your ESO nickname?
-I'd like to see how good are you..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
Austria knusch
Dragoon
EWTEPL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
Posts: 380

20 Feb 2016, 15:58

thebritish wrote:
-On a side not, whats your ESO nickname?
-I'd like to see how good are you..


that is ironic, isn't it?
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

20 Feb 2016, 16:22

knusch wrote:
thebritish wrote:
-On a side not, whats your ESO nickname?
-I'd like to see how good are you..


that is ironic, isn't it?

seems like you have got a friend to support you because you are clearly a noob
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

20 Feb 2016, 17:32

thebritish wrote:
S_I_D_aoe3 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I figured after the nth time it would be appropriate to call you a dick, guess I was mistaken. I have provided reasons. . . I guess they weren't in list formatting so you didn't catch them. Let me try this for you then:
1.) British become over powered
- British musketeers get an unneeded boost for their military which isn't necessary
-increasing cost by 10% is nul when the British can totally support that on their incredibly good economy
-British like to stay age 2 and therefore have the chance to get other military upgrade cards that takes that op musket and makes it super 'thebritish' op

This will also mean that brits can fight vs india, japan, otto with their musks instead of going lbow pike.
Also, if you have haven't played brits enough, you probably havent felt that they are like russia booming on water (they have the eco, but their units arent strong enoughto fight vs sepoy, ashi, jan)


2.) Pointless for Ports
-This literally does nothing for the ports, they don't stay age 2 anyways and this is hardly incentive too
-increasing ports musket cost if they even were to stay age 2 doesn't help because their economy doesn't really start booming till age 3

This will means that ports can stay age 2 because they will have better units, and they can easily sneak in the card "medicine" to boom with 2 TC's. They will have less settlers from the start, but the fact that they have better units, they can easily support the production from sending crates and with less units be able to kill more units (ex. port vs russia). And then they can after that make villagers from 2 TC's because for 320 food you get 4 vills in 50-55 seconds while you opponent will need 300 food for 3 vills instead of 4 and he will need 75-80 seconds (1 minute and 15-20 seconds)


3.) Not necessary
-Implementing your idea doesn't help balance the game at all but makes the musket even more powerful for one civ (British if you didn't figure that one)
I hope this clears the air now that it is in a format you can read. (Even added color to make some points stand out)
Without knowing your ESO name how can I take that any of your information is any good? Pros and Cons of staying anon. this is ESO-C not 4chan.


This will make the royal guard units better, so doing FI every game wont be necessary to take advantage.
-On a side not, whats your ESO nickname?
-I'd like to see how good are you..

Where did you disappeared after being asked to provide your ESO nickname?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
Posts: 7882
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

20 Feb 2016, 23:26

thebritish wrote:seems like you have got a friend to support you because you are clearly a noob

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to call anyone a noob in this community. Btw in your signature you talk about """elitism""" and you yourself bash what you consider as "noobs", logic ?

thebritish wrote: Where did you disappeared after being asked to provide your ESO nickname?

Haha you ask other people's ESO nickname and when they don't answer you don't understand why ? Didn't you say yourself that it's "private information" lmao ?
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

20 Feb 2016, 23:46

He asked for my ESO username and when he got it, its polite to tell his too.
-Unless he is unpolite..

-Also, in aoe3 you use noob instead of novice..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow
Posts: 36

21 Feb 2016, 02:41

thebritish wrote:He asked for my ESO username and when he got it, its polite to tell his too.
-Unless he is unpolite..

-Also, in aoe3 you use noob instead of novice..

Sorry I don't live on ESO-C. . . And have you even tried entering my username into the ELO ladders? Literally my username is S_I_D lol. I'm a 1st Lieu that plans to get to major in a few months. I had to take time off due to university but I am not a 'noob'. Have a clan with about 15 people that used to play together quite a lot a little under a year ago. Priorities change but now that I'm able my goal is to reach major.
LP-33
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
Posts: 7882
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

21 Feb 2016, 02:58

So you see thebritish he's not noob since he's 1 lt, he's way better than you. And anyway calling people "noobs" because you think they're worse than you is actually exactly what you and the other dumb guys would call "elitism"
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

21 Feb 2016, 03:09

I am captain and he is 1 liet.
-I dont know how he is better than me...
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow
Posts: 36

21 Feb 2016, 03:12

thebritish wrote:I am captain and he is 1 liet.
-I dont know how he is better than me...

Last time I checked you were a master serg.
LP-33
User avatar
United States of America lesllamas
Lancer
Posts: 617

21 Feb 2016, 08:41

thebritish wrote:I am captain and he is 1 liet.
-I dont know how he is better than me...


You are not a captain lmfao. Source please.
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

21 Feb 2016, 13:51

S_I_D_aoe3 wrote:
thebritish wrote:I am captain and he is 1 liet.
-I dont know how he is better than me...

Last time I checked you were a master serg.

last time=last year?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

21 Feb 2016, 13:53

lesllamas wrote:
thebritish wrote:I am captain and he is 1 liet.
-I dont know how he is better than me...


You are not a captain lmfao. Source please.

https://youtu.be/JwSXlIWyIag?t=9m28s
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow
Posts: 36

21 Feb 2016, 14:23

thebritish wrote:
lesllamas wrote:
thebritish wrote:I am captain and he is 1 liet.
-I dont know how he is better than me...


You are not a captain lmfao. Source please.

https://youtu.be/JwSXlIWyIag?t=9m28s

So you cite a FFA game?
Here's an attachment of your ranking throughout your time on eso. Barely 2nd Lieu.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (146.12 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
LP-33
User avatar
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah
Posts: 1845

21 Feb 2016, 14:24

thebritish wrote:
lesllamas wrote:
thebritish wrote:I am captain and he is 1 liet.
-I dont know how he is better than me...


You are not a captain lmfao. Source please.

https://youtu.be/JwSXlIWyIag?t=9m28s

You link a game where you are shown as 2nd lieutnent to prove you are a captain?
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

21 Feb 2016, 16:27

S_I_D_aoe3 wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

https://youtu.be/JwSXlIWyIag?t=9m28s

So you cite a FFA game?
Here's an attachment of your ranking throughout your time on eso. Barely 2nd Lieu.

ELO isnt relevant since i can beat 1 liet/captain players without problem..
-Also, you can't say i am 2-nd liet just because i dont waste my time on levelling up my rank
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

21 Feb 2016, 16:27

britishmusketeer wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

https://youtu.be/JwSXlIWyIag?t=9m28s

You link a game where you are shown as 2nd lieutnent to prove you are a captain?

Since you didnt even look at the video, you can now shut up..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow
Posts: 36

21 Feb 2016, 16:35

thebritish wrote:
lesllamas wrote:
thebritish wrote:I am captain and he is 1 liet.
-I dont know how he is better than me...

You are not a captain lmfao. Source please.

https://youtu.be/JwSXlIWyIag?t=9m28s

S_I_D wrote:You link a game where you are shown as 2nd lieutnent to prove you are a captain?

thebritish wrote:Since you didnt even look at the video, you can now shut up..

I don't care to watch a crummy FFA lol. Rank is the way Aoe3 players know a good estimate of someone's skill level. So if that's a waste to you then that's great but your still below a 2nd lieu on the records. People wouldn't listen good players like H2O if they weren't able to back it up with a higher rank and a good record.
LP-33
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

21 Feb 2016, 16:43

S_I_D_aoe3 wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

https://youtu.be/JwSXlIWyIag?t=9m28s

S_I_D wrote:You link a game where you are shown as 2nd lieutnent to prove you are a captain?

thebritish wrote:Since you didnt even look at the video, you can now shut up..

I don't care to watch a crummy FFA lol. Rank is the way Aoe3 players know a good estimate of someone's skill level. So if that's a waste to you then that's great but your still below a 2nd lieu on the records. People wouldn't listen good players like H2O if they weren't able to back it up with a higher rank and a good record.

tbh, you are now acting like a no liver because the rank matters most to you.
I dont give3 a shit about the rank system. its made just to annoy players who wanna play for fun.

Also, its not like i am gonna get money if i play to get my rank to captain, so why waste time when i can play with whoever i want and play however i want.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Patch Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest