Hazza54321 vs Mitoe

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Hazza54321 vs Mitoe

Post by deleted_user0 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:Wp my man hazz <3

I feel everyday stronger and stronger that I could help mitoe to win more tournaments by choosing his matchups and starting strategies for him. Some, extremely bad plans doomed from the beginning. And I'm not talking about the last game, there the build was actually great but Hazza read it and punished perfectly. But all the others, pretty much.
Joking ?
No
Sweden p0cA
Crossbow
ESO: Pocahotass

Post by p0cA »

GG! Mitoe got a really nice playstyle thats super well suited for twitch. Imagine if we were back when every match between the best players were just mirror with same BO.
Also i think keep changing esoc patch is important so we can see new strats and shit in tourneys.
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Post by Oliveza »

Oi mate, Hairy :wood: finally won a tourney!! Such a good lad.
:mds: > BIGS
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

What I find really interesting is that it often seems like Mitoe is just doing these really random, wacky strats, yet they seem to work fairly often.

GGs wp
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Astaroth wrote:What I find really interesting is that it often seems like Mitoe is just doing these really random, wacky strats, yet they seem to work fairly often.

GGs wp
I think Mitoe has a much better understanding of the game than most. The strategies look wacky but they're actually ahead of the meta.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

iNcog wrote:
Astaroth wrote:What I find really interesting is that it often seems like Mitoe is just doing these really random, wacky strats, yet they seem to work fairly often.

GGs wp
I think Mitoe has a much better understanding of the game than most. The strategies look wacky but they're actually ahead of the meta.
This. British FI vs India sounds insane, but when you think about it you realize that India going for a 600w/wood trickle into 600c semi-ff is not going to be able to punish this kind of play. Their early fortress is just too slow to deny an industrial ageup.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

iNcog wrote:

GGs wp
Mitoe has a good understanding of the game for sure but "ahead of the meta" doesn't make a lot sense. It's impossible to predict how the meta is going to evolve.

Overall, I'd stay that Mitoe likes to go very greedy and get the range advantage but that play style can get countered (which is what actually happened in that series).
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

everyone will be all cool and fancy with their FI builds until they get balls to the walls somali rushed into oblivion
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

princeofkabul wrote:everyone will be all cool and fancy with their FI builds until they get balls to the walls somali rushed into oblivion
Skg tactics
Uzbekistan Timurid
Skirmisher
ESO: Trained Spahi

Post by Timurid »

grats on great series. still waiting for that mitoe vs kaiser final.. hope that happens someday