Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 7.1
Length: 14 minutes
China zzwwjj
Advanced Player
ESO: zzwwjj

Re: KINGofOsmane vs zzwwjj

Post by zzwwjj »

This game is terrible. First of all, in each of these three games, there is a five second delay response. This time is what I count when I look at the upper right corner. What does the five second delay represent? It means that I can't shoot and cut any cavalry beside the enemy's TC at all, because the five seconds is enough to get out of the range or the unit will automatically stay to receive the next command, And only TC is a stable attack. Secondly, all three said that there was no solution, which I thought was incomprehensible, because I had never seen a game with such a card. Even though I participated in the game in China, and I also tried the Internet speed in other people's rooms in the middle of the game, including with OB, I think this reason is not me. Third, no matter what you think, I don't think this is a fair game, because the network environment has changed the intensity of the country, and although I accept the result, I don't think I will lose the game like this. Fourth, my friend is saying, kingof is too laggy in the past matches, but he told me that he used to play very smoothly in my match. Another friend of mine saw the live broadcast. He said that many people in the live room said that the delay in response to kingof was very large. Finally, I hope that the competition will be better and better, and that the competition will be more and more exciting.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yes, that lag was very unfortunate. However, the problem is that none of us was a lagger. When I play with osmane, it doesn't lag, when I play with you, it doesn't lag. Only you guys saw each other red, which means there was a connection problem between you, for some reason.
Therefore, there was no solution. We can't disqualify any of you, because you don't lag on your own. And I don't know how to fix that kind of issue either. So like I said, the only way would have been to play the match another time, and hope that would fix the lag, but that was unlikely.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Now ur acting like its my fault lol.
Cant change the fact that we laged together and that ur using an potato doesnt fix the problem either.
And whos ur friend? Cant remember one saying i lag lol
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
China zzwwjj
Advanced Player

Post by zzwwjj »

I'm sorry that my English is not good, I can't communicate with you in real time. I didn't aim at you. I'm just complaining about the fact of the game. Yes, five seconds delay. I'm serious about timing. In the previous game against the Indian robot, the first set was very delayed, almost to this extent, and even stopped moving in the middle, but we both started again, then kept testing, trying, and the last five games were very smooth. I'm very happy to participate in the ESOC game, but this delay has a great impact on both sides, I don't think anyone can be in this situation In normal competition, I don't think I can gain any experience in this kind of match. Finally, let's do that. Good luck.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

yes the lagger has to be the one from austria instead of china :,D
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Pretty sure this guy from china uses a VPN and it might cause some lag with certains connexion. its very rare case but when its happened the lag is very hard like this.
China zzwwjj
Advanced Player

Post by zzwwjj »

Are all the people in the comment area kidding? One is that China's Internet is poor and the other is weird. I just want to enjoy the delay? Or will this happen again in the next competition and the organizing committee still has no solution? It's a game, man. You can say that the delay has an impact on both sides, but I haven't played such a delay in the game. I'm disappointed to discuss meaningless matters. That is to say, if there is such a delay in the network of both sides in the next game, either the two sides can only play such a game, or a group of people talk about the problem of VPN in China. By the way, my two friends are just ordinary players. Thank you for the words they saw in the live broadcast room.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Your ping was shit. Regardless your strats were suboptimal regardless of the lag so you woulda most likely lost anyway. Accept the loss and move on.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

or go full riot and leave the community
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

zzwwjj wrote:I'm sorry that my English is not good, I can't communicate with you in real time. I didn't aim at you. I'm just complaining about the fact of the game. Yes, five seconds delay. I'm serious about timing. In the previous game against the Indian robot, the first set was very delayed, almost to this extent, and even stopped moving in the middle, but we both started again, then kept testing, trying, and the last five games were very smooth. I'm very happy to participate in the ESOC game, but this delay has a great impact on both sides, I don't think anyone can be in this situation In normal competition, I don't think I can gain any experience in this kind of match. Finally, let's do that. Good luck.
Lag in these situations is always unfortunate. The sad thing, like kaiser said, is because thereā€™s a p2p connection, there is no fix. Hopefully when aoe3DE is released it will change to servers and this wonā€™t be as big of an issue.
mad cuz bad
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

@zzwwjj What admin are suppose to do? You complaining about something nobody can't fixe, this is the kind of stuff where all "gamer" are suppose to leave with. But no probleme, other ppl are complaining a lot about that (name begin by "k" and ends with "aiserklein" :D )