17:00 GMT — KINGofOsmane vs SomppuKunkku
19:30 GMT — Empire Cup Grand Finals!

⚔️ Tournament Bracket ⚔️
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: Empire Cup DAY 2 ⚔️ snowww vs iamturk ⚔️ Mitoe vs SomppuKunkku ⚔️

Post by harcha »

very cool to see these players bash it out!
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Empire Cup DAY 2 ⚔️ snowww vs iamturk ⚔️ KINGofOsmane vs SomppuKunkku ⚔️

Post by iNcog »

Awesome stuff

thank you to all. players, viewers, streamers, casters and cocasters. thank you so much all.

a big thank you again, to @minimoult21 for doubling prize money.

big thanks to @musketeer925 and @Challenger_Marco for streaming so much today. @I_HaRRiiSoN_I also had quite a long run this morning, then even came back for more. and of course, thank you @Interjection for being around as well. overall, a lot of exciting stuff today, very grateful to all of you. there are so many other people that also need to be thanked but I can't get to everyone and think of everyone. I appreciate you all
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

iNcog wrote:Awesome stuff

thank you to all. players, viewers, streamers, casters and cocasters. thank you so much all.

big thanks to @musketeer925 and @Challenger_Marco for streaming so much today. @I_HaRRiiSoN_I also had quite a long run this morning, then even came back for more. and of course, thank you @Interjection for being around as well. overall, a lot of exciting stuff today, very grateful to all of you. there are so many other people that also need to be thanked but I can't get to everyone and think of everyone. I appreciate you all
.... can't forget riot now :'D :lol:
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:

.... can't forget riot now :'D :lol:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:

.... and then there was just riot :'D :lol:
@Riotcoke was also MVP ^^ riot is actually one of my favorite casters because I really like his accent and his pacing. always good analysis too.

@BrookG @minimoult21 @Cometk and @Mr_Bramboy went through a lot of admin duties this morning too, watching ESO and its players and seeing who was there and who wasn't. was nuts man.

Like I said. just can't get around to thanking everyone who deserves to be thanked.

looking forward to tomorrow!
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany blackout
Dragoon

Re: $700 Empire Cup DAY 2 ⚔️ snowww vs iamturk ⚔️ KINGofOsmane vs SomppuKunkku ⚔️

Post by blackout »

Really cool event looking forward to tomorrow!
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Re: $700 Empire Cup DAY 2 ⚔️ snowww vs iamturk ⚔️ KINGofOsmane vs SomppuKunkku ⚔️

Post by sebnan12 »

except for me i think this 2 day tourney format was a huge success. awesome shit guys!
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Uzbekistan Timurid
Skirmisher
ESO: Trained Spahi

Post by Timurid »

Thanks all organizers and the eggnog )). Never thought i'd be this happy to hear interjection's voice again.. its weird
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Timurid wrote:Thanks all organizers and the eggnog )). Never thought i'd be this happy to hear interjection's voice again.. its weird
he will be there for second semis + finals! so excited
Garja wrote: