A point to ponder

Norway aqwer
Dragoon

A point to ponder

Post by aqwer »

I was very shocked to find out that SKG has benched the only player with positive score in their team. :mrgreen: can't stop laughing
So if we take that hazza did troll in his series which is questionable imo, bcz they were valid strats ( a bit cheese but doable), also element of surprise. [ like if capablanca beat marshall attack on board doesnt mean marshall attack is bad ]. Then the next logical choice would be bench somppu given his performance.
So SKG actually wanna say to everyone that we keep our chum in limelight even he is terrible, and fuck off others (especially you kaister for winning 3-2). They traded somppu for knush which is obv the better player, which is kinda sad given that tournament expects players to not hope for playing with their friends. But managers have full go to collect their chums. One team is SKG bot and 2 are NA squads. That happened previous EPL, when lrfl carried them, and NA got crushed and they should given their minset. Ironically these were the most annoying one previous time too.
I think we should get rid of this mentality and merit should be prefered whereever whomever it was.
My only hope is with NN, NWC, CMC.
#trainableSpahi
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: A point to ponder

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

ROFL. Hazza was banned because he didn't try his best to win his series, and because he said publically that he didn't want to play in EPL. Somppu however tried his best to win, so I don't see your point.
They traded somppu for knusch AND harcha for Flontier iirc, which is a fair trade in my opinion.
And what's wrong with playing with friends ? If they can practice better that way and get more motivation, then it's good.
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

going AFK at the start of a match is a viable strat @aqwer ?
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:ROFL. Hazza was banned because he didn't try his best to win his series, and because he said publically that he didn't want to play in EPL. Somppu however tried his best to win, so I don't see your point.
They traded somppu for knusch AND harcha for Flontier iirc, which is a fair trade in my opinion.
And what's wrong with playing with friends ? If they can practice better that way and get more motivation, then it's good.
So kaister winning 3-2 is not trying and somppu going 1-4 is trying his best. @[Armag] diarouga logic?
Then why even blame hazza, his strat were good, didn't work out is another matter.
#trainableSpahi
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

vividlyplain wrote:going AFK at the start of a match is a viable strat @aqwer ?
what are you talking about?
#trainableSpahi
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

oof thread
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

aqwer wrote:
he literally went afk (or at least claim to be afk) at the start of the dhaka game ... iirc that was game 3
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

jap vs aztec?
#trainableSpahi
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aqwer wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:ROFL. Hazza was banned because he didn't try his best to win his series, and because he said publically that he didn't want to play in EPL. Somppu however tried his best to win, so I don't see your point.
So kaister winning 3-2 is not trying and somppu going 1-4 is trying his best. @[Armag] diarouga logic?
Then why even blame hazza, his strat were good, didn't work out is another matter.
Both kaister and somppu tried their best, I didn't claim the opposite.
It's not just about hazza's strats. He didn't want to play in the EPL and decided to troll because he wanted to be replaced.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

vividlyplain wrote:
aqwer wrote:
he literally went afk (or at least claim to be afk) at the start of the dhaka game ... iirc that was game 3
didnt realise it was so bad to quickly get a drink whilst waiting for casters to green up..
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
aqwer wrote:
It's not just about hazza's strats. He didn't want to play in the EPL and decided to troll because he wanted to be replaced.
Leave hazza alone, why kaister benched when he has the best score? Somppu did terible in last EPL too except playoff but SKG traded for him again lol. So if it is okay to play with your friends then what about others in your team, who are they? Enemies? Slaves to do their bidding and also get humiliated like kaister? tell me
#trainableSpahi
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Every aqwer thread is a piece of magic

Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

aqwer wrote:I was very shocked to find out that SKG has benched the only player with positive score in their team. :mrgreen: can't stop laughing
So if we take that hazza did troll in his series which is questionable imo, bcz they were valid strats ( a bit cheese but doable), also element of surprise. [ like if capablanca beat marshall attack on board doesnt mean marshall attack is bad ]. Then the next logical choice would be bench somppu given his performance.
So SKG actually wanna say to everyone that we keep our chum in limelight even he is terrible, and fuck off others (especially you kaister for winning 3-2). They traded somppu for knush which is obv the better player, which is kinda sad given that tournament expects players to not hope for playing with their friends. But managers have full go to collect their chums. One team is SKG bot and 2 are NA squads. That happened previous EPL, when lrfl carried them, and NA got crushed and they should given their minset. Ironically these were the most annoying one previous time too.
I think we should get rid of this mentality and merit should be prefered whereever whomever it was.
Prinz benched kaister because he wanted to give fard (the sub) a chance to play since the opponent is wookl (no offence but not the strongest player) so its a chance for everyone on the team to play.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

I mean, when you're up against the BIGS you gotta come in at 100%. No shame in losin' to that crew.
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

TheNameDaniel wrote:
aqwer wrote:I was very shocked to find out that SKG has benched the only player with positive score in their team. :mrgreen: can't stop laughing
Prinz benched kaister because he wanted to give fard (the sub) a chance to play since the opponent is wookl (no offence but not the strongest player) so its a chance for everyone on the team to play.
So he should be paired against someone else? Why leaving the key performer?
#trainableSpahi
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

Zutazuta wrote:I mean, when you're up against the BIGS you gotta come in at 100%. No shame in losin' to that crew.
Agreed. The only shame is winning against them. :mrgreen:
#trainableSpahi
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

The truth has been spoken
Image Image
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

I'm not going to bother to explain my actions to you.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aqwer wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Leave hazza alone, why kaister benched when he has the best score? Somppu did terible in last EPL too except playoff but SKG traded for him again lol. So if it is okay to play with your friends then what about others in your team, who are they? Enemies? Slaves to do their bidding and also get humiliated like kaister? tell me
You can trade players, that's in the rules.
If you're not happy with that, discuss it with the tournament admins.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aqwer wrote:
TheNameDaniel wrote:
So he should be paired against someone else? Why leaving the key performer?
As Daniel said, this was rather a team move, allowing their 6th player to play. I'm quite sure the other teams won't do that.
Furthermore, I don't know if kaister is the "key performer", he faced weaker opponents than Somppu so getting a better score doesn't mean that he's better.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Dude it's his team, he is the manager he can bench whoever he wants. If kaister has an issue he can take it up with prince, tournament admins, refuse to play or ask for midseason trade. I don't see him whining, the only person whining is you.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Yea, if kaister has an issue, I'm quite sure he can solve that with Prince.
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

princeofkabul wrote:I'm not going to bother to explain my actions to you.
ofc
#trainableSpahi
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

princeofcarthage wrote:Dude it's his team, he is the manager he can bench whoever he wants. If kaister has an issue he can take it up with prince, tournament admins, refuse to play or ask for midseason trade. I don't see him whining, the only person whining is you.
:uglylol:
#trainableSpahi
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ahhah I swear aqwer is the best troll ESOC have ever seen