ESOC Premier League S2 - Midseason Sign-ups

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

ESOC Premier League S2 - Midseason Sign-ups

Post by Cometk »

Image This is the midseason sign-ups thread, for all players who were not drafted in the original auction to have an opportunity to be purchased and onboarded to a team during the midseason break next week. Only players who were eligible to be drafted at the original auction are allowed to sign up again. If you wish to play for a team and be eligible to be bid on during the midseason auction, you must sign up again in this thread. Joke signups will be deleted.

You can sign up by making a post in this thread with your ESO username. Midseason sign-ups will close Sunday, April 26th at 23:59 GMT.

If you would like to cancel your sign-up, please send a private message to myself, @Cometk.

You are generally expected to participate in your team's Discord. While we understand that activity levels may vary, this is the core portion of the EPL, and what makes it fun. Your team's Discord server is where your team will hang out, discuss strategies, and have fun without worrying about the game. This is where teams come together (or fall apart), and likely the most integral part of the entire tournament.
Gameplay Rules Stream Schedule EPL2 Standings Tournament Schedule Event Discord
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Re: ESOC Premier League S2 - Midseason Sign-ups

Post by knusch »

we could need some help @Hazza54321 @koenigerik1
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

knusch wrote:we could need some help @Hazza54321 @koenigerik1
"Only players who signed up for the original auction are eligible to sign up again."
but well. we too.
United States of America shiptor
Crossbow
ESO: shiptor

Post by shiptor »

Sign me up! IGN: shiptor
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

somppukunkku wrote:
knusch wrote:we could need some help @Hazza54321 @koenigerik1
"Only players who signed up for the original auction are eligible to sign up again."
but well. we too.
u'll find this stated about EP
"staying true to the original game while balancing its elements"
rules change ;)
United States of America charlemango
Musketeer
ESO: 2ndLastKnight

Post by charlemango »

You know what would be a cool rule? If any player could sign up, even if you didn't sign up for the original. BUT, the worst teams get priority at drafting free agents. So if @lordraphael decides to sign up, SKG would get first dibs. Would be extremely entertaining for viewers to see the bottom tier teams make a playoff run.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

_incog_
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

in
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

GiBthedurrty
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

I thought the teams have no duck coins left
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

not that anyone has got enough coins but hawk_girl
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

if there is no roster changes after this week with no additional player being picked from this forum then that will be a bit sad. Having said that rohbrot has been meaking some head way but is a 1 civ pony at the moment. Captains and below probably shouldnt get their hopes up.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:if there is no roster changes after this week with no additional player being picked from this forum then that will be a bit sad. Having said that rohbrot has been meaking some head way but is a 1 civ pony at the moment. Captains and below probably shouldnt get their hopes up.
nah, there are still other civs to revolt with :hehe:
Spain pain train is real
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

charlemango wrote:You know what would be a cool rule? If any player could sign up, even if you didn't sign up for the original. BUT, the worst teams get priority at drafting free agents. So if @lordraphael decides to sign up, SKG would get first dibs. Would be extremely entertaining for viewers to see the bottom tier teams make a playoff run.
Then you'd make sure you lose, but not too hard to get the best players.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
charlemango wrote:You know what would be a cool rule? If any player could sign up, even if you didn't sign up for the original. BUT, the worst teams get priority at drafting free agents. So if @lordraphael decides to sign up, SKG would get first dibs. Would be extremely entertaining for viewers to see the bottom tier teams make a playoff run.
not sure, its after 3 weeks if you lose as badly as SKG can you even make it to play offs even with lordraphael? SKG would need at least 34/50 wins based on current win% to qualify and that is against CMC and NWC
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

princeofcarthage wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
not sure, its after 3 weeks if you lose as badly as SKG can you even make it to play offs even with lordraphael? SKG would need at least 34/50 wins based on current win% to qualify and that is against CMC and NWC
Well, if you lose as hard as SKG then it's not worth ye. This would be unfair anyway.
If you're behind, that's because the manager fucked up in the auction. Not sure why you should get rewarded for that.
United States of America charlemango
Musketeer
ESO: 2ndLastKnight

Post by charlemango »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Well, if you lose as hard as SKG then it's not worth ye. This would be unfair anyway.
If you're behind, that's because the manager fucked up in the auction. Not sure why you should get rewarded for that.
Can't lose on purpose cause you don't know if there's any good players available beforehand. It's like the NBA, bad teams get higher draft picks. It's a second chance for teams that got screwed. Like how was SKG supposed to know Hazza would go full troll mode.
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: I Date My Cousin

Post by kaister »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Lol can’t wait to revisit this when SKG goes 75-0 without rapha
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I think giving an unfair advantage to teams losing is just not competitive. It undermines the actual format of the tournament.
United States of America JackGaming
Musketeer

Post by JackGaming »

I will sign-up for the midseason draft and I have been playing more 1v1's and have gone up a few PR since the last draft. I would also play more on the ESOC Patch if people let me play with them. So if anyone is interested in picking me up in the draft I will be available.
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

i mean i'll sign up again I guess. I kinda initially thought that it would be a broader range of players drafted. I'm a 1st lieut. Ive beaten captains but that's about as far as I go. Any chance I'll get drafted?
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Mongobillione
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:if there is no roster changes after this week with no additional player being picked from this forum then that will be a bit sad. Having said that rohbrot has been meaking some head way but is a 1 civ pony at the moment. Captains and below probably shouldnt get their hopes up.
@Victor_swe
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Squamiger wrote:i mean i'll sign up again I guess. I kinda initially thought that it would be a broader range of players drafted. I'm a 1st lieut. Ive beaten captains but that's about as far as I go. Any chance I'll get drafted?
Nope I guess, unless there is agreement for extra coins, and an agreement for 1st lts to get drafted to all teams. The question a team manager would ask for example would be can this player beat a slot 5 player like Stanley Winston in a play all 5 series, the answer is likely nope
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

well whatever then. gotta keep practicing