[NN] Knuschelbör vs [NWC] Soldier

France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Re: [NN] Knuschelbör vs [NWC] Soldier

Post by speedflyer »

Sure , because i don't think this a normal thing to do , this doesn't reflect any sportmanship at all , and i personally don't think we should get this in tournament

Nothing more , Nothing less. I think i've given my POV

I also think there is some newplayers and showing this isn't great at all , for community and people that can tune in the stream
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
Germany blackout
Dragoon

Post by blackout »

speedflyer wrote:
blackout wrote:
speedflyer wrote: i just hope for esoc it doesn't start to be a norm
Or what lol

typical brain dead answer "or what". Are you a 12 years old kid in classes that have a grudge with someone ? It will just become a shitfest where everyone will go through what he thinks that's all.
Having a bad day bro?
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

blackout wrote:
speedflyer wrote:
Show hidden quotes

typical brain dead answer "or what". Are you a 12 years old kid in classes that have a grudge with someone ? It will just become a shitfest where everyone will go through what he thinks that's all.
Having a bad day bro?
Def not , a classic one in quarantine time , just your answer doesn't add anything in that discussion
United States of America Judge_and_Jury
Crossbow
ESO: Judge_and_Jury

Post by Judge_and_Jury »

speedflyer wrote:Sure , because i don't think this a normal thing to do , this doesn't reflect any sportmanship at all , and i personally don't think we should get this in tournament

I also think there is some newplayers and showing this isn't great at all , for community and people that can tune in the stream

I feel as though you have never played a sport, or the like, at a competitive level. This is no different than fist-pumping or chest-bumping after scoring a goal or touchdown. Roger Federer is the king of sportsmanship, and after winning big points or matches, he always shouts "come on" as he stares down the opponent. No one ever sees this as anything but getting excited for the moment.

Playing many sports competitively myself, this is extremely common to see. I understand this is technically not a sport, but some people have a competitive nature and get excited when they win. I feel the view you are supporting is the "everyone deserves a trophy" mentality, oh so common nowadays.

There is nothing wrong with being excited and giving a shout out to your team and supporters after a win. Especially since this does not involve you, I do not understand your obsession with it. As far as the "..." at the end of the match. Yeah, this might have been unnecessary, but it happens. Competitive activities and tournaments are no place for people with "soft" personalities. Men have testosterone and get excited. Soldier is very sportmanslike, so no need to emphasize this any more than it already has been.
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

Judge_and_Jury wrote:
speedflyer wrote:Sure , because i don't think this a normal thing to do , this doesn't reflect any sportmanship at all , and i personally don't think we should get this in tournament

I feel as though you have never played a sport, or the like, at a competitive level. This is no different than fist-pumping or chest-bumping after scoring a goal or touchdown. Roger Federer is the king of sportsmanship, and after winning big points or matches, he always shouts "come on" as he stares down the opponent. No one ever sees this as anything but getting excited for the moment.

Playing many sports competitively myself, this is extremely common to see. I understand this is technically not a sport, but some people have a competitive nature and get excited when they win. I feel the view you are supporting is the "everyone deserves a trophy" mentality, oh so common nowadays.

There is nothing wrong with being excited and giving a shout out to your team and supporters after a win. Especially since this does not involve you, I do not understand your obsession with it. As far as the "..." at the end of the match. Yeah, this might have been unnecessary, but it happens. Competitive activities and tournaments are no place for people with "soft" personalities. Men have testosterone and get excited. Soldier is very sportmanslike, so no need to emphasize this any more than it already has been.
Thanks for you're impressive feedback about me , in fact i did , i practise judo and made international competition , so don't speak if you don't know it would be a good thing to do , moreover for your first post ever ! Good old american guy :D

Here the difference is the screen between the players man , if you write it in the game , you make it because you want your opponent to see it , nothing more nothing less.

Even i say something when i win a game it's a normal thing to do
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Here the difference is the screen between the players man , if you write it in the game , you make it because you want your opponent to see it , nothing more nothing less.
Or, because you want the stream to see it.
speedflyer wrote:
edeholland wrote:You should count how many times I said soldierhype during this series, lol.
One more time it's in twitch chat so it's not important if either you or someone else say this wtf
The point is his bm , while knusch didn't even resign that's all
I was the caster.
United States of America Judge_and_Jury
Crossbow
ESO: Judge_and_Jury

Post by Judge_and_Jury »

Thanks for you're impressive feedback about me , in fact i did , i practise judo and made international competition , so don't speak if you don't know it would be a good thing to do , moreover for your first post ever ! Good old american guy :D

Even i say something when i win a game it's a normal thing to do[/quote]

I was more or less categorizing your point of view on this topic, not your actual background. Since you have competed at a high level, you should know that there are competitors that simply shake hands and walk away after losing, while others get pumped up and "give a little show." I personally am fine with either mindset.

Just like when reading a text message, it is not always easy to understand the context. I believe Soldier was just pumped and giving a shoutout to those watching. If you see it differently, I understand. Just my two cents.
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

that speedflyer guy is rather funny
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

@speedflyer classic french person having napoleon complex. my advise delete ur browser history and startover as a teenage girl on the world wide web!
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

@sebnan12 interesting POV one more time , a shit one tho
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

Definitely funny how this community is to toxic , i already noticed that on EP , and by reading this website. But well i guess that's ur way to make ppl join you x)

I basically asked a question and dumb answers , with dumbass people came in as usual on this website.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

speedflyer wrote:Definitely funny how this community is to toxic , i already noticed that on EP , and by reading this website. But well i guess that's ur way to make ppl join you x)

I basically asked a question and dumb answers , with dumbass people came in as usual on this website.
I think this attitude of calling everyone dumb is part of the problem.

Let's not resort to insulting each other, that will only increase the toxicity and be even less constructive.
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

yeah sure , i mean there isn't anyone saying CUNT in twitch chat , maybe first try to do a good moderation on your own channel , then consider talking to me about dumb :) you should even try to have a good moderation on topics , it could be interesting

Constructive argument lul , i guess this website is also full of it , since what ppl answered there
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

speedflyer wrote:Definitely funny how this community is to toxic , i already noticed that on EP , and by reading this website. But well i guess that's ur way to make ppl join you x)

People calmly and politely replied to you. Even when majority including admin(s) disagreed with you, you wouldn't let it go. You are insulting other people for having different opinion than you. "Dumbass answers", "Dumbass people". You are being toxic. Like I said earlier you just want to stir up drama, nothing else.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

calmly xdddd , "what for" , " cause no one wants you" is calm and appropriated.

I wanted to expose an opinion , that ppl on eso can't get , like its common cense , on SC2 u can't say a word , here u can BM.

This community is just bad and i'm going out of it.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Yes all early responses were calm. It's just when you started annoying people responded in kind. You couldn't take "no" as an answer.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

speedflyer wrote:calmly xdddd , "what for" , " cause no one wants you" is calm and appropriated.

I wanted to expose an opinion , that ppl on eso can't get , like its common cense , on SC2 u can't say a word , here u can BM.

This community is just bad and i'm going out of it.
cya
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

Judge_and_Jury wrote:

Excatly! This is typical for someone who haven't practiced sports alot. This is a competetive game, you literally try to beat the other play, and then you get mad when people want to win and are happy when they do so. Attitudes like speedflyer's exist by some ppl in the sports world too, and it's hurtful for the sport imo. What's so wrong with showing emotions? Rather have that than someone who doesn't care every day of the week.