[CMC] Riotcoke vs [SKG] JackGaming

Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Re: [CMC] Riotcoke vs [SKG] JackGaming

Post by WickedCossack »

Seems the admins are getting more crap than the actual troublemakers themselves. :P

I believe if the qualifying result for the finals was greatly affected we would have seen some different admin action taken towards the end.

As it wasn't let's just enjoy the finals? Bo7 Mitoe vs Kaiser with the way these two are playing is going to be possibly the highest level match so far this year ...
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

sebnan12 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:What can admins do when both teams agreed to those pairings? You need to stop thinking about this from 1v1 and start thinking it from league style. Teams are seperate entity, who to draft, who to play, who to bench is their respective decision. Admins are just to ensure that everything is done by due process and within established rules, and in case of of some dispute to resolve it. Team drafting weaker player or being weak isn't admins fault. So stop blaming them please, thanks.
admins fuked up so big during this epl. its not even funny anymore. i always stood behind admins i can find multiple threads where i thank them for their work, defend them from other members etc. but rn im rlly disappointed how they run the epl so far. what the fuck were they thinking with latest decisions they took in the matter of skg... hilarious that some people still defend them.. little cocksuckers
Can you take your destructive criticism and insults elsewhere?
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

edeholland wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:What can admins do when both teams agreed to those pairings? You need to stop thinking about this from 1v1 and start thinking it from league style. Teams are seperate entity, who to draft, who to play, who to bench is their respective decision. Admins are just to ensure that everything is done by due process and within established rules, and in case of of some dispute to resolve it. Team drafting weaker player or being weak isn't admins fault. So stop blaming them please, thanks.
admins fuked up so big during this epl. its not even funny anymore. i always stood behind admins i can find multiple threads where i thank them for their work, defend them from other members etc. but rn im rlly disappointed how they run the epl so far. what the fuck were they thinking with latest decisions they took in the matter of skg... hilarious that some people still defend them.. little cocksuckers
Can you take your destructive criticism and insults elsewhere?
yea
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

I had more fun watching this series and 'cheering' for jack (and obviously riot not trying his 100%) than i have had casting and/or watching a few other series in the EPL. I would say it was the team managers picking the team line ups and both were within tournament rules. Probably had more viewers than some of the other series aswell!
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:I had more fun watching this series and 'cheering' for jack (and obviously riot not trying his 100%) than i have had casting and/or watching a few other series in the EPL. I would say it was the team managers picking the team line ups and both were within tournament rules. Probably had more viewers than some of the other series aswell!
What are you saying? I gave my 100 percent.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Riotcoke wrote:
I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:I had more fun watching this series and 'cheering' for jack (and obviously riot not trying his 100%) than i have had casting and/or watching a few other series in the EPL. I would say it was the team managers picking the team line ups and both were within tournament rules. Probably had more viewers than some of the other series aswell!
I didnt realise you were trying your 100% haha and 'nearly' losing the fraser river game. I guess you werent at 100% optimal tourny play by playing at 100% effort with very sub optimal strats then.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
I didnt realise you were trying your 100% haha and 'nearly' losing the fraser river game. I guess you werent at 100% optimal tourny play by playing at 100% effort with very sub optimal strats then.
I was joking.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

I was about to say trololol, It would have been super super cool if jack somehow was able to pick up a game in that series but oh well there is always next time :D
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
he is that bad
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco