EP9: JAPAN

Discussions for the last iteration of EP.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Re: EP9: JAPAN

Post by chris1089 »

juhjuh wrote:
chris1089 wrote:On civ design this is so stupid. I just played a game where I had 4 TP stagecoach and took all his shrines off the map. I then cleaned up his army out of position. I age and kill big shrine with falcs. I then clean out a load of shrines he has in his base whilst massing cuirs and skirms. I get 3 TC and arsenal upgrades. I still lose the game because he sits in base under his cm TCs and gets to 4. (I built culv to kill the flaming arrows and he couldn't micro his clubs properly but he still won. This is on RE, so I don't know what is different once I have shrine down, but seems very lame to me.

Essentially I think I outplayed him 95% of the game but still lost.

you dident if you lost XD
If it was recorded I would show it to you. Taking even trades against 120 pop of yumi club whilst transitioning to mills before losing one fight is quite hard. Only thing I maybe could have done would have been to sneak up to 4 before he massed enough to push out. Also you are factually incorrect. Except for giving him 8-10 free units (he gave me far more) I outplayed in every area up until the 4th big fight when he was industrial (where I should have built cannons which is why I lost.) The fact that the first time a civ has to come out of its base is for wood when it has already been in industrial 8 minutes is stupid.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

chris1089 wrote:
juhjuh wrote:
chris1089 wrote:On civ design this is so stupid. I just played a game where I had 4 TP stagecoach and took all his shrines off the map. I then cleaned up his army out of position. I age and kill big shrine with falcs. I then clean out a load of shrines he has in his base whilst massing cuirs and skirms. I get 3 TC and arsenal upgrades. I still lose the game because he sits in base under his cm TCs and gets to 4. (I built culv to kill the flaming arrows and he couldn't micro his clubs properly but he still won. This is on RE, so I don't know what is different once I have shrine down, but seems very lame to me.

Essentially I think I outplayed him 95% of the game but still lost.

you dident if you lost XD
If it was recorded I would show it to you. Taking even trades against 120 pop of yumi club whilst transitioning to mills before losing one fight is quite hard. Only thing I maybe could have done would have been to sneak up to 4 before he massed enough to push out. Also you are factually incorrect. Except for giving him 8-10 free units (he gave me far more) I outplayed in every area up until the 4th big fight when he was industrial (where I should have built cannons which is why I lost.) The fact that the first time a civ has to come out of its base is for wood when it has already been in industrial 8 minutes is stupid.
Ahh the classic TAD civ rage, causing people to altf4 since circa 2007
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

I hope Microsoft don't repeat the error by making any news civs in DE with silly mechanics.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

so mad
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

KINGofOsmane wrote:so mad
Both me and the civ.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

chris1089 wrote:I hope Microsoft don't repeat the error by making any news civs in DE with silly mechanics.
to be fair I really hope there will be new OP broken civs so that everyone's starts nerding the best civ again and the game is about who's the biggest nerd once again
Image Image Image
No Flag juhjuh
Musketeer
ESO: MIstress_Shy

Post by juhjuh »

Black_Duck wrote:
chris1089 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
i mean you let him get to industrial where jap really starts to shine i dont think jap should be able to do that idk i feel like you have kinda lost when jap is in age 4 with multible tcs while you are stuck in age 3 jap units just outscale
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon

Post by Black_Duck »

juhjuh wrote:
Black_Duck wrote:
Show hidden quotes
i mean you let him get to industrial where jap really starts to shine i dont think jap should be able to do that idk i feel like you have kinda lost when jap is in age 4 with multible tcs while you are stuck in age 3
I bet you're a Japan lamer
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
No Flag juhjuh
Musketeer

Post by juhjuh »

Black_Duck wrote:
juhjuh wrote:
Show hidden quotes
i mean you let him get to industrial where jap really starts to shine i dont think jap should be able to do that idk i feel like you have kinda lost when jap is in age 4 with multible tcs while you are stuck in age 3
why that? i play jap but not more then other civs. jap is jsut op by the point they are age 4 and you have to switch to mills you have to win before that point and on a 4 tp map i dont think the match up is super jap favoured i just dont think you would get to this point with outplaying 95% of the game
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

Kill his vills while he's shrining the entire map and gaining map control.
Kill his shrines while he's booming and making a big mass of broken ass units.
It's fucked up either way.
oranges.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

juhjuh wrote:
Black_Duck wrote:
Show hidden quotes
why that? i play jap but not more then other civs. jap is jsut op by the point they are age 4 and you have to switch to mills you have to win before that point and on a 4 tp map i dont think the match up is super jap favoured i just dont think you would get to this point with outplaying 95% of the game
So there is a way of outplaying CM that prevents them getting to fortress, and once they have 3 TCs from preventing them from getting to industrial? I had the whole map including 4TP stagecoach and 3TC. I even killed his wonder and a load of his in base shrines.
No Flag juhjuh
Musketeer

Post by juhjuh »

chris1089 wrote:
juhjuh wrote:
Show hidden quotes
So there is a way of outplaying CM that prevents them getting to fortress, and once they have 3 TCs from preventing them from getting to industrial? I had the whole map including 4TP stagecoach and 3TC. I even killed his wonder and a load of his in base shrines.

If there isent this mu would prob considered super hard for france but since it isent espcially on a 4 tp map there has to be one or you atleast have to be able to get to age4 aswell anyways idc about how much you outplayed him and i just find it funny when someone talks about how much better he played but lost
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

So it wasn't that I shouldn't let Japan get to age 4 but rather that I should follow him up?
This is probably true, but this would still leave 90% of the game where I outplay.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon

Post by Black_Duck »

juhjuh wrote:
chris1089 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

If there isent this mu would prob considered super hard for france but since it isent espcially on a 4 tp map there has to be one or you atleast have to be able to get to age4 aswell anyways idc about how much you outplayed him and i just find it funny when someone talks about how much better he played but lost
Lets hope you never decide to learn china
No Flag juhjuh
Musketeer

Post by juhjuh »

Black_Duck wrote:
juhjuh wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Lets hope you never decide to learn china

Me learn India atm India hard so much practice but after me learn China thx