United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Admin decisions

Post by dicktator_ »

Admin decisions will be logged here:
RO32:
Situation: SirCallen posted once in the scheduling thread but made no further attempt to schedule, cometk later confirmed SirCallen forfiet.
Result: Revolucionario_ moves on to the RO16, the loser of match 21 will move on to the Lower Round of 8.

Situation: fregattenschreck made no attempt to schedule until the day before the deadline.
Result: A two day extension will be granted, meaning they can play on Monday or Tuesday. If the match cannot be played, admin decision will be made.

Situation: Collect1onN and _king_anton_ both attempted to schedule, but _king_anton_ failed to show up at the agreed upon time.
Result: A two day extension will be granted, meaning they can play on Monday or Tuesday. If the match cannot be played, admin decision will be made.

Situation: angelofdeath999 and gordoballer both attempted to schedule, but because slow, vague responses from both participants, the match was unable to be played.
Result: A two day extension will be granted, meaning the match can be played on Monday or Tuesday. If the match cannot be played, either an admin decision will be made or a longer extension will be granted.
Situation: gordoballer gives a large time window, sabusa picks a time within that window, but gordoballer does not respond and the game is not played. gordoballer's last logged in date is 7/26
Result: This is the toughest admin decision, since sabusa was slow to suggest times, but after discussing with floko, we decided to have sabusa move on to the RO16, and gordoballer to the Lower Round of 16. The alternative, which would've been an additional extension, seemed less than desirable, since it would give meis/sabusa and gordoballer/gran_dead less time to schedule.

Situation: Princeofcarthage made no attempt to schedule and apparently expressed desire to forfeit in msgs with Lukas_L99.
Result: Lukas_L99 moves on to the RO16, the loser of match 6 will move on too the Lower Round of 16 (2)

Situation: Goldwart made no attempt to schedule with HessischerJäger
Result: HessischerJäger moves on to the RO16, the loser of match 21 will move on to the Lower Round of 8.

Situation: gran_dead logged off and ignored msgs from meisduhbest after losing game one, apparently misunderstanding that he was meant to play a BO3
Result: meisduhbest moves on to the RO16, gran_dead will drop to the Lower Round of 16

Situation: _king_anton_ didn't arrive at scheduled times 3 times then expressed desire to forfeit
Result: Collect1onN moves on to the RO16, the loser of match 20 will move on to the Lower Round of 8.

RO16
Situation: danielek and dante__ agreed on a time twice but dante__ was unable to play both times. Furthermore, danielek posted in the thread but dante__ initially didn't use the thread
Situation: dante__ failed to make 3rd scheduled time in a row
Result: danielek moves on to the RO8, dante_ goes down to the Lower Round of 16 (2)

Situation: Hess and Revolucionario_ both attempted to schedule but could not agree on a time.

Situation: sabusa and meisduhbest both made a single post attempting to schedule, could not agree on a time.

Situation: Because of their busy schedules, HessischerJäger and Revolucionario_ were unable to find a time in which they would both have 3+ hours available to play a full series.
Result: Since the only other option was flipping a coin, they will be allowed to play a bo1 instead of a bo3

Lower Round of 16
Situation: TalutheGreat did not post at all in his scheduling thread
Result: Jackgaming moves on to the Lower Round of 16 (2)

Situation: gordoballer did not post at all in his scheduling thread
Result: gran_dead moves on to the Lower Round of 16 (2)

RO8
Situation: HessischerJäger was not available to play, apparently not at home or something
Result: An indefinite extension will be provided until HessischerJäger is available to play

Lower Round of 16 (2)
Situation: Mongobillione was not available to play this week
Result: A two day extension will be granted, meaning the match can be played on Monday or Tuesday. If the match cannot be played, either an admin decision will be made or a longer extension will be granted.

Situation: Torie and Jackgaming agreed on a time but Torie was not able to play because of a power outage

Situation: Sergyou and TNT33 both tried to schedule but were unable find a time in which they both could play

Situation: dante__ said he would be gone until August 17th
Result: AldrinMoctezuma moves on to the Lower Round of 8

Situation: Kickass level scheduling from both killa_mk and gran_dead (it's honestly kind of beautiful)
Result: A two day extension will be granted, meaning the match can be played on Monday or Tuesday. If the match cannot be played, an admin decision will be made.

Situation: Sergyou made a reasonable attempt to schedule in the first week but did not respond at all after 2 day extension was given, meanwhile I got a msg from TNT333 saying sergyou won't be able to play for a week
Result: TNT333 moves on to the Lower Round of 8
Situation: Sergyou was back sooner than we thought with enough time to play his Lower RO8 match before the RO8 deadline. Sergyou told me before that he would be gone until the 14th, but I cannot remember
Result: This decision is reversed, sergyou moves on to the next round. Apologies for the confusion and hopefully this is the last time I have to do this, I'll be more careful making admin decisions in the future and in future TR tournaments I'll stay out of admin decisions because fuck this shit I should've learned my lesson in 2016

Situation: Mongo won't be able to play until the 14th
Result: Meisduhbest moves on to the Lower Round of 8

Situation: Killa and gran_dead didn't get their match played. Both were really bad at scheduling.
Result: Flipped a coin and called heads for Killa_MK. It was tails, so gran_dead moves on
Situation: I made this decision without all the information. Apparently they did agree on a time, and killa_mk showed up at that time and waited for gran_dead, but gran_dead didn't show up. Killa_MK messaged floko (an admin) with this information but floko was not at home so he saw it too late and was unable to msg me.
Result: This decision is reversed, Killa_MK moves on to the next round.

All Lower RO8 matches will have their deadlines moved from Sunday August 16th to Tuesday August 18th
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Howdah
EWT

Re: Admin decisions

Post by dicktator_ »

I hope this works out

steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I was gonna make a "Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait" meme with sircallen and forfeiting but after thinking about it it seemed like too much effort.
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

tfw the lower round of 16 is all admin wins