AOE3:DE Giveaway

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

AOE3:DE Giveaway

Post by XeeleeFlower »

I'm going to gift someone the new Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition

How to qualify:

1) You must have a Steam account
2) You must be willing to share your steam account with me so that I may gift it to you if you are chosen
3) You must post in this thread something either positive about this community or an individual in this community

No snarky posts such as, "I'm glad this community allows toxicity" or "I'm glad that mods allow (insert username here) to post things that offend me".

I will randomly choose the winner via a randomizer on October 12th. Good luck! :flowers:

Edit: Update - viewtopic.php?f=982&t=21496&p=490665#p490665

Edit 2: Update - viewtopic.php?f=982&t=21496&start=75#p491306

Edit 3: Update - viewtopic.php?f=982&t=21496&start=125#p492341
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Re: AOE3:DE Giveaway

Post by Imperial Noob »

I already have mine pre-ordered, so I just came here to say that just seeing this initiative made me smile :) Good luck!
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

I want a account to donate for kickass.. i'm serious.
every environment is made and used by people, as human beings we are not perfect, this community is not perfect, but thanks to the esoc that many still play and feel alive and happy to know that something is being done by their favorite game.
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Wont name people to make sure I dont forget anyone, but there is a huge list of awesome poeple here, that is always nice to interact in game and foruns, and for sure they make the game better. So thanks :)

Also, I already bought my copy, so dont include me in the giveaway, just wanted to share some positivity.
Great Britain RuinousEdge
Musketeer
ESO: Ruinous_Edge

Post by RuinousEdge »

Love this idea, I already have my version pre-ordered, but this is a great way to spread some positivity throughout the community.
Good luck to all who enter
!vikings, glory to Valhalla and GUA!!!!
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

I really like Riotcoke's dedication to this community, not only does he cast games on esoc, he streams for our enjoyment and teaches us how to use mercenaries in AOE 3 but he has also hosted his own tourney. But most of all Riotcoke has been an inspiration to myself, the way in which he handles raids is immaculate and I think we could all learn a thing or two from Riotcoke.

I hope @Riotcoke will appreciate this message :)
No Flag Kanoo
Skirmisher

Post by Kanoo »

XeeleeFlower wrote:I'm going to gift someone the new Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition

How to qualify:

1) You must have a Steam account
2) You must be willing to share your steam account with me so that I may gift it to you if you are chosen
3) You must post in this thread something either positive about this community or an individual in this community

No snarky posts such as, "I'm glad this community allows toxicity" or "I'm glad that mods allow (insert username here) to post things that offend me".

I will randomly choose the winner via a randomizer. Good luck! :flowers:
3) A few months ago a friend of mine introduced me to this game. And we used to play super casually every weekend. No shit, I always lost. I was under the impression this was an old game, and was told there are hardly anyone playing this off late.

Fast forward to a couple of months later, I chanced upon an esoc tourney event, and was mesmerised by Lord Raphael’s gameplay! I knew if I could play half as well, or figure out what he did to win, i could stop my losing streak to my friends.

Next thing I know, it lead me to the ESOC website, where I got to see people as enthusiastic as I am about the game and was super excited to be a part of this community. I always thought it was super cool how even after MS gave up on this game, y’all have kept this running and how! Kudos to the team on that!

Also, it was always nice to see top players like Kaiserklein respond to the simplest of queries noobs like me had about the game. Really left a nice, feel good impression on me.

Regardless of what has happened of late, I believe this forum has a lot more to offer to aoe3 lovers worldwide and am excited to be a part of the journey as we move towards DE!

P.s. i know I’m try-Harding real bad, but I’d be honoured if you pick me. No pressure tho :p
thebritish wrote:
19 Jan 2016, 09:58
So, you are saying that if i watch H20's rec, i can beat anyone below H20's level because i know his BO?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I appreciate the all work done by the Dev Team and spesifically Aizamk and Eaglemut for putting a lot of effort into the EP and the UI project, without these guys we would never have this great additions in Aoe3.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

i nominate hazza with the one condition that he pledges never to play tr again :P
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

knusch wrote:i nominate hazza with the one condition that he pledges never to play tr again :P
second this nomination, the supremacy community needs him and his streams for entertainment and bashing of french players
mad cuz bad
Latvia Ungurs
Skirmisher
ESO: Ungurs

Post by Ungurs »

I'm really happy that people like @dansil92 are willing to spend their time and effort into making maps for the community. I know he isn't always receiving the best reviews, but I always like to try out new maps and see how many opportunities there are with the environment and directions the map can be taken to.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

@I_HaRRiiSoN_I Is a good candidate, he streams a lot, helps with admining for tournies as well as being the most active caster for the last couple of months.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Can we get @BrookG a special copy from xeelee, never heard a bad thing about brook! also top 10 of people who spends time watching streams :D
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

@I_HaRRiiSoN_I gets bullied because hes only pr 24 and deserves nothing
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

This community is great because it has kept competitive aoe3 alive in the meantime as we wait for DE
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Please don't nominate other people. They may not want/need it or they may not want to share their steam account with me. Only people who respond to this thread by October 12th matching the qualifications are eligible.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

im just here to flex that i have mine pre ordered too. im rich bich
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

Guess I'm in the lead now then
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I've already bought it so I don't compete for the free game, but Harrison is the 2019-2020 ZutaJection. Best caster, as well as a great guy.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

knusch wrote:i nominate hazza with the one condition that he pledges never to play tr again :P
i hereby nominate myself for i shall start streaming and take @Hazza54321 's spot to restore sups former glory and join the ranks of all the great content creators AOE III has. #teamgamesforever
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
ESO: Templer12

Post by Makrokosmos12 »

I just wanted to say i like that i can to browse the forums if im bored and love to cheer on my favorite players when they play either on stream or tournaments.
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

Something good about the community is that it provides aoe3 content. I like to check the forum daily.
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:Can we get @BrookG a special copy from xeelee, never heard a bad thing about brook! also top 10 of people who spends time watching streams :D
:love: :love: :love:
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

I was so hyped u could play as swe so i pre-ordered instantly. Before figuring out my comp probebly wont handle this game. So i dont need a give away.
But i wanted to say i like Zutazuta. Vat a nice guy. :flowers:
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Uzbekistan Timurid
Skirmisher
ESO: Trained Spahi

Post by Timurid »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:I've already bought it so I don't compete for the free game, but Harrison is the 2019-2020 ZutaJection. Best caster, as well as a great guy.

If not already there, we should have annual Zuterjection MVP award for the most awesome ESOC member/player.