DE list of issues

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
France Syphax
Crossbow

Re: DE list of issues

Post by Syphax »

@giveuanxiety maybe u find games quicker bcz there is more player to test this new game.
Like there is more twitch viewers theses days.
if it stay like that yes ppl will leave DE.
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

I expect DE to fix a lot of the issues we are currently unhappy about.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Yea it just needs to stablise the gap between top players are like old cpts is growing a lot.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

This game is so superior to TAD itā€™s amazing that so many people are just complaining because itā€™s not 100% perfect. Itā€™s literally been publicly available for 4 days and itā€™s already had a performance hot fix.
mad cuz bad
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

n0el wrote:This game is so superior to TAD itā€™s amazing that so many people are just complaining because itā€™s not 100% perfect. Itā€™s literally been publicly available for 4 days and itā€™s already had a performance hot fix.
People just like to complain

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

To me 4 days and still no fix to the glaring obnoxious menu bugs is an absolute joke. Don't normalise releasing unfinished games, people are absolutely right to complain.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Kawapasaka wrote:To me 4 days and still no fix to the glaring obnoxious menu bugs is an absolute joke. Don't normalise releasing unfinished games, people are absolutely right to complain.
We aren't normalizing it, nor are we calling for people to accept this. We are just saying that look around and you will see that this is the sad state of today's game releases.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Wouldnā€™t blame the development studios either. This release date is an executive decision.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

aaryngend wrote:
Kawapasaka wrote:To me 4 days and still no fix to the glaring obnoxious menu bugs is an absolute joke. Don't normalise releasing unfinished games, people are absolutely right to complain.
We aren't normalizing it, nor are we calling for people to accept this. We are just saying that look around and you will see that this is the sad state of today's game releases.
Who's we? I was responding to the comments implying complaining is unreasonable.
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

Not to mention when thereā€™s different studios responsible for different aspects of the game. Theyā€™ve acknowledged many bugs and are working on fixes, that alone means a lot.
mad cuz bad
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

Kawapasaka wrote:
aaryngend wrote:
Who's we? I was responding to the comments implying complaining is unreasonable.
Complaining is one thing, saying that TAD is better or that you are going to quit aoe3 because of it is ridiculous
mad cuz bad
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

I can't play at this game anymore because it's looks like my comp can't handle it. My hotkeys don't response properly (when i play "too" fast) and its seem there are not so many peaple with that issu (so i think its not about the game). I am a little sad :(
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

make sure the "right click camera drag" option is off. Because that causes misclicks to happen when moving fast.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Na @kevinitalien is my hero, it was "limit auto position" or something, wasn't at zero so added delay on every thing i was doing!!! I am so bad shame on me lol
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

Boys, I just found out a bug, I'll make a video demonstrating it in a bit and edit it in here.
Basically when you change formations on units, they never go into the column formation anymore, that is until you add 1 unit that has never changed formation yet to the group...
I noticed that Hackapellits would never do that running forward animation for some reason, I went on to test then found out about this bug. It happens for every unit in the game apparently

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

It has always been that way. I actually use the formations exactly to keep units horizontal.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

chronique wrote:Na @kevinitalien is my hero, it was "limit auto position" or something, wasn't at zero so added delay on every thing i was doing!!! I am so bad shame on me lol
srsly? let me try it out
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I'm not saying people shouldn't complain, but much bigger games have had much bigger bugs for much longer. Cod had a bug where you could get basically infinite money at super store and randomly get infinite stopping power rounds in the game for months(huge deal and very broken). Csgo had a bug where coachs could view the entire map, obviously game breaking and terrible. This bug was in the game since at least 2016 and was just now fixed 4 years later. Fortnite has had similar huge bugs, although I cant remember them since I don't really play the game. This is just scratching the surface. The point is, good or bad, its almost par for course for video games to have large bugs that go unfixed.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

gibson wrote:
I'm not saying people shouldn't complain, but much bigger games have had much bigger bugs for much longer. Cod had a bug where you could get basically infinite money at super store and randomly get infinite stopping power rounds in the game for months(huge deal and very broken). Csgo had a bug where coachs could view the entire map, obviously game breaking and terrible. This bug was in the game since at least 2016 and was just now fixed 4 years later. Fortnite has had similar huge bugs, although I cant remember them since I don't really play the game. This is just scratching the surface. The point is, good or bad, its almost par for course for video games to have large bugs that go unfixed.
I'm not a dumb zoomer so I don't think those are okay
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
gibson wrote:
Didn't say it was okay, just saying its pretty normal and expecting otherwise is unrealistic.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

gibson wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Didn't say it was okay, just saying its pretty normal and expecting otherwise is unrealistic.
Still kind of pissed since I know a bunch of people who were in the beta who refused to leak that the game was totally broken
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag shizle
Crossbow
Donator 03

Post by shizle »

Just played Borneo as Souix. Hero no friendship ability. vills coldn't gather from mine. Rated game.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

should have read the patch notes mate
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Anyone else find that units get stuck in stuff (in and around TPs, trees, buildings) more often?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I send shipment but shipment doesn't send, then I build TP but TP doesn't build (no error message)

turns out a caroleon was stuck in the foundation and I just didn't see it.

OK, how about when no units are stuck in foundation, will TP build then? Nope.

This is just how easily bugs can occur in a fast game and how much it can affect the outcome. In an earlier game Bram just got jeagers out 60 seconds after he should've because the thing never sent. I'd share some of the many instances with the find unit hotkey bugging but that can't be demonstrated unless I download software that registers/displays my real time actions.

Ngl if I were a top player I wouldn't really want to be playing for anything of consequence until the game is fixed!