DE list of issues

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Re: DE list of issues

Post by SoldieR »

Adding and removing cards still broken and remove wrong cards at times xD
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

the default decks are really shit. but making decks is part of the game, supposed to be fun and bad default decks incentivizes that. one only needs to make 16*4 decks tbh not that hard. but wait making decks doesn't work, it's extremely irritating. guess I won't make decks then. wait but now I have to use default water deck because it's patagonia and I lose because the deck is bad. damn that's extremely irritating.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

SoldieR wrote:Adding and removing cards still broken and remove wrong cards at times xD
Remove the card by clicking it in the same place you click to add them is the workaround.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

gibson wrote:
SoldieR wrote:Adding and removing cards still broken and remove wrong cards at times xD
Remove the card by clicking it in the same place you click to add them is the workaround.
Or by clicking on another deck of yours and then clicking back to the deck you want to edit again, every time you add a new card.
These two workarounds exist.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

I cant believe qs still has the "waiting for other players bug". Unbeliavable.
Image Image Image
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Played a 2v2 on Yukon where the trade travois dude didn't spawn. Also going to post it on the inferior forums. Any ideas on why something like this happens?

Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

rsy wrote:Played a 2v2 on Yukon where the trade travois dude didn't spawn. Also going to post it on the inferior forums. Any ideas on why something like this happens?

Maybe he went into the void known as the map edge. It is very buggy on DE. Likes to eat tp sockets, vills, and hunts.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Yea yukon is one of the worst map, hunt are never fair and most of the time one tp can't be taken.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yukon shouldn't even be in the pool, just like several other maps
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany AndiAOE
Skirmisher
ESO: mk8by8bcity

Post by AndiAOE »

aaryngend wrote:Rather than removing the unnecessary cards (which should be done anyway) I'd appreciate it if they could just reorder cards like in the legacy game. In legacy, it looked like the card system had a structure, in DE, everything is just plastered side by side without any logical order.
I think they should do both, but in my mind there should allways be a situation, where a card is worth putting into your deck (and not one card allways being better).
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

AndiAOE wrote:
aaryngend wrote:Rather than removing the unnecessary cards (which should be done anyway) I'd appreciate it if they could just reorder cards like in the legacy game. In legacy, it looked like the card system had a structure, in DE, everything is just plastered side by side without any logical order.
I think they should do both, but in my mind there should allways be a situation, where a card is worth putting into your deck (and not one card allways being better).
We are talking about DE devs here, if you want too much at once, they will do nothing :smile:
You have to go for the "step by step, one at a time" approach like with babies.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

aaryngend wrote:
AndiAOE wrote:
We are talking about DE devs here, if you want too much at once, they will do nothing :smile:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloth_(deadly_sin)
Germany AndiAOE
Skirmisher
ESO: mk8by8bcity

Post by AndiAOE »

aaryngend wrote:
AndiAOE wrote:
https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/remov ... e-3/112951
Well devs put that on their to do list, so thats nice :). Yeah i dont understand why they did remove the tree in the first place, but it s not the biggest issue the game has, so I understand it s not high priority
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

AndiAOE wrote:
aaryngend wrote:
Show hidden quotes
https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/remov ... e-3/112951
Well devs put that on their to do list, so thats nice :). Yeah i dont understand why they did remove the tree in the first place, but it s not the biggest issue the game has, so I understand it s not high priority
They literally post the same message for everything lol ,issue being tracked internally xD
:nwc:
Austria MukkPuKing
Crossbow
ESO: MukkPuKing

Post by MukkPuKing »

For me the treasure content is not displayed. Any of you familiar with this bug? :-(
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

MukkPuKing wrote:For me the treasure content is not displayed. Any of you familiar with this bug? :-(
Are you sure you activated the info pop-up in the game options ?
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I held the power button down mid stream because I wanted to end the digital onslaught. After turning my computer back on, I have to install DE again? Everything else is in tact. I think the game struggles if the application isn't closed in a formal manner all the time.
Austria MukkPuKing
Crossbow
ESO: MukkPuKing

Post by MukkPuKing »

Le Hussard sur le toit wrote:
MukkPuKing wrote:For me the treasure content is not displayed. Any of you familiar with this bug? :-(
Are you sure you activated the info pop-up in the game options ?
My bad, thanks!
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Post by yoqpasa »

Thx developers for giving a different colour armband to kanyas and musket riders, so easy to identify them now

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

They look almost identical lol
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

lmao yeah just that they carry different weapons lol
:nwc:
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

yoqpasa wrote:
Thx developers for giving a different colour armband to kanyas and musket riders, so easy to identify them now
I detect sarcasm.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

You heard it here first: after what happened in the real world, the devs will rename the Capitol building in the game now :!:
Does anyone have any good suggestions?!? :hmm:
Howdah

aaryngend wrote:You heard it here first: after what happened in the real world, the devs will rename the Capitol building in the game now :!:
Does anyone have any good suggestions?!? :hmm:
"The safe space" ?
Howdah

yoqpasa wrote:
Huss and cossacks also look the same - less annoying but still a bit dumb.