About Grenadiers's expression in Age3:DE

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
China SongOfThunderStorm
Crossbow
ESO: 雷神短歌

About Grenadiers's expression in Age3:DE

Post by SongOfThunderStorm »

The game has been on sale for a day. Seem the most notice of people were Taken away by Swedish civil. I'm a English civil player, frankly speaking, DE's reblance strengthened Britain.In particular, three
stable wooden boxes are a really good news. Now English civil can take some different actions to Deal with different maps or civil. I'm excited of it. :grin:

But the DE give Britain a new card 'grenade launchers', I'm very interested in whether this card can change Britain's weakness in the Fortress Age.But so far, there seems to be no discussion about it. :cry: :cry:
Attachments
微信图片_20201017151906.png
No Flag hidden_blaze
Musketeer

Re: About Grenadiers's expression in Age3:DE

Post by hidden_blaze »

Actually that card isnt exclusive to the British, every european civ has it (including the Swedes).
For now it seems very strong imo, grens just melt through infantry. On the other hand, it's a bit of an investment to play it (need to got to age III, build an artillery foundry, research veteran grenadiers and send that card).
Will be interesting to see how it play as out eventually, I expect it to get nerfed at some point tbh.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Seemed pretty good to me, only tried it once though. Not sure if it's worth an age3 shipment.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Serbia ShinkuroYukinari
Dragoon
ESO: ShinkuroYukinari
Clan: BANIN

Post by ShinkuroYukinari »

Currently in the process of making a large Grenadier post, so look forward to that :)
My signature was removed, MOD ABUSE!
China SongOfThunderStorm
Crossbow
ESO: 雷神短歌

Post by SongOfThunderStorm »

ShinkuroYukinari wrote:Currently in the process of making a large Grenadier post, so look forward to that :)
really looking forward to.