DE list of issues - official forums

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: DE list of issues - official forums

Post by deleted_user »

Anyone else routinely dropping to 10-15 fps for short periods of time at 10 mins+ in team games? 1660 ti and 24 GB of RAM and graphics on low so idk.
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:I heard many people who had this issue, even noobs in the French community. I think I'll go back to EP.
well go on normal TAD and not the patch then because most of the patch player moved to the DE, so it's kinda dead :')
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Was just playing a 3v3 with @deleted_user4 and @Kawapasaka. Somehow all at the exact same time all our games stopped responded. No idea how this could even possibly happen. lol
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

gibson wrote:Was just playing a 3v3 with @deleted_user4 and @Kawapasaka. Somehow all at the exact same time all our games stopped responded. No idea how this could even possibly happen. lol
Happened to me as well when me jailed where doing a 3v3.
:nwc:
Austria OliverP
Skirmisher
ESO: OliverP

Post by OliverP »

"keeping the thread on the front page"
No Flag juhjuh
Musketeer
ESO: MIstress_Shy

Post by juhjuh »

is the rank system working? i feel like half my games do not get rated
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

@juhjuh everyone has this issue right now.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag juhjuh
Musketeer

Post by juhjuh »

harcha wrote:@juhjuh everyone has this issue right now.
thx
United States of America kevthegooner
Crossbow
ESO: Henry_Knox

Post by kevthegooner »

Hoping they fix the problem of units getting stuck in the TP socket.

10 CDBs stuck in a TP at about the 10th minute = GG
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

They pinned the thread and it's the first of the list, so we definitely caught MS's attention. A moderator will also edit it for me (since I can't anymore) if I ask him to. Looking good!
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Iraq m007_
Musketeer

Post by m007_ »

guyz there is something u didn't notice it its player when lost connection inside the match he cant reconnect again even if his internet is stable and fast and thats so important issue
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Idk, I've been told by some the reconnection works fine, some others saying it doesn't
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Still need to get my refund.. Maybe today.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

I was able to reconnect through wifi when my ethernet cable went bad, at that point I wasn't even using the same local address so I think the legacy game wouldn't have resumed.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

I cant assign flag ( unit destination point) with right click on most buildings. Do you know the fix?
Iraq m007_
Musketeer

Post by m007_ »

Kaiserklein wrote:Idk, I've been told by some the reconnection works fine, some others saying it doesn't
its happend to me alot and with my some friend and no one could reconnect
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

i just played teamgame as russia/brit and i think musk hp team card from brit (15%) makes russian musks have to high hp. I think they add 15% of the normal musks hp and not the russian musks hp. I ping you @Kaiserklein in case you wanna add to list.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

harcha wrote:I was able to reconnect through wifi when my ethernet cable went bad, at that point I wasn't even using the same local address so I think the legacy game wouldn't have resumed.
That's actually really cool if you can reconnect using phone data when your net goes down
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Kaiserklein wrote:They pinned the thread and it's the first of the list, so we definitely caught MS's attention. A moderator will also edit it for me (since I can't anymore) if I ask him to. Looking good!
I can edit it if you want to, just tag me.
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

Hawk_Girl wrote:i just played teamgame as russia/brit and i think musk hp team card from brit (15%) makes russian musks have to high hp. I think they add 15% of the normal musks hp and not the russian musks hp. I ping you @Kaiserklein in case you wanna add to list.
Isn’t that how everything works for ruskets? It’s off their base stats.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hawk_Girl wrote:i just played teamgame as russia/brit and i think musk hp team card from brit (15%) makes russian musks have to high hp. I think they add 15% of the normal musks hp and not the russian musks hp. I ping you @Kaiserklein in case you wanna add to list.
That's how it always worked, for any upgrade, and for any russian infantry. They scale off the regular stats (+25%), which actually means their fortress stats. That's partly why strelets become so strong, boyars is effectively an 18.75% upgrade for them.
I don't think changing it is desirable as it would be a huge nerf to russia.
edeholland wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:They pinned the thread and it's the first of the list, so we definitely caught MS's attention. A moderator will also edit it for me (since I can't anymore) if I ask him to. Looking good!
I can edit it if you want to, just tag me.
Ah OP
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

Kaiserklein wrote:
harcha wrote:I was able to reconnect through wifi when my ethernet cable went bad, at that point I wasn't even using the same local address so I think the legacy game wouldn't have resumed.
That's actually really cool if you can reconnect using phone data when your net goes down
It was the same router, just through wifi instead of ethernet. I'll check out if it can transfer to hotspot though, when I am no longer afraid of playing DE...
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

ah ok me low
No Flag juhjuh
Musketeer

Post by juhjuh »

i think torps do not always gather from anmials and sometimes they do while the animals arent in range
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

juhjuh wrote:i think torps do not always gather from anmials and sometimes they do while the animals arent in range
Pretty sure they always gather from an animal if its close enough (you can see the green circle around the dead animal). But it's limited to 1 animal per torp.